OBAMAGATE! Looks like the DNC and Obama admin used Russian players to create a meeting with Trump Jr. as part of a wider setup to get a FISA warrant to wiretap phones of the Trump campaign during 2016.
Russian lobbyist and ‘spy’ Rinat Akhmetshin admitted Friday that he attended, together with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, a June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort at the Trump Tower in Manhattan.
After this ‘Russia meeting,’ Obama administration asked – but was denied- FISA warrant to wiretap phones of the Trump campaign.
Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort’s phone was illegally bugged during the infamous ‘Russia meeting’. Remember, the wiretapping was illegal, as FISA court denied Obama’s June 2016 request.
But it did not stop the Obama administration from wiretapping and setting up the fake narrative of Trump-Russia collusion.
The June meeting may have also served as the basis of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.
Both Natalia Veselnitskaya and Rinat Akhmetshin have connections with the Democrat Party. Rinat Akhmetshin worked for anti-Trump Fusion GPS, the organization behind the fake Trump Russia dossier. AG Loretta Lynch gave Veselnitskaya special visa to stay in US and was seen with Democrat officials around D.C. events.
Akhmetshin was linked to Fusion GPS and involved in a pro-Russian campaign in 2016 which involved lobbying congressional staffers to undermine the Magnitsky Act.
Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson cancelled his testimony before Congress next week.
Today, Fusion GPS employee Rinat Akhmetshin today confirmed his attendance at a meeting with Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner along with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
Accusations have arisen that the meeting was part of a wider setup to achieve a FISA warrant to wiretap phones of the Trump campaign during 2016. President Trump himself has accused the FBI under Loretta Lynch of wiretapping his campaign.
- “John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,”
- “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.” – ever since he said Obama’s birth certificate is fake?
- John Brennan and under James Clapper and these individuals were running domestic surveillance programs in the United States collecting information on Americans. Bank accounts, phone numbers, chats, emails, and they collected a massive amount of it under the Obama administration
Now we know why! In 2012, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts shocked the entire nation when he made a “decisive vote to uphold the constitutionality of Obamacare.”
It’s now alleged that Roberts is another victim of Obama administration surveillance program overseen by Obama CIA director John Brennan and Obama director of national intelligence James Clapper. President Donald Trump is also a victim of Obama wiretapping.
While there’s still no available evidence that Roberts was blackmailed, the allegation that he was “hacked” by Obama officials provides some more context into his controversial decision.
Previously released tapes made public by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow and “real estate billionaire” Timothy Bilxseth describe the surveillance program to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo.
The tapes are corroborated by Wikileaks “Vault 7” release, alongside public comments by CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery, who was given immunity and who worked on the program for Brennan and Clapper on spying on various individuals.
At the 18:00 minute mark of the tape, you can hear Blixseth’s commentary:
“You know who that guy is? That’s the head of the FISA court they hacked into, Reggie Walton,” Blixseth tells the investigators.
“John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,” Blixseth tells Arpaio and Zullo.
“I provided to the FBI seventeen businesses of Donald Trump, including the Trump Tower, the Trump leasing programs, all of these different programs, and including Trump himself and the various family members that had been wiretapped under these programs,” Montgomery said in a recent interview. “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.”
“I started by going to Maricopa County and showing that Sheriff Arpaio himself was wiretapped under the Obama administration,” the whistleblower said.
“I was a CIA contractor both under John Brennan and under James Clapper and these individuals were running domestic surveillance programs in the United States collecting information on Americans. This isn’t political. They were collecting information on Republicans and Democrats. But they collected everything they could find. Bank accounts, phone numbers, chats, emails, and they collected a massive amount of it under the Obama administration,” Montgomery said.
Read the full report here.
( Politico ) Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday.
Nunes said the surveillance appeared to be legal but that he was concerned because it was not related to the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and was widely disseminated across the intelligence community.
“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” Nunes told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.”
Nunes said he is heading to the White House later Wednesday to brief Trump on what he has learned, which he said came from “sources who thought that we should know it.” He said he was trying to get more information by Friday from the FBI, CIA and NSA.
Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances.
Nunes said his new information appears to show that additional members of the Trump transition team — beyond former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — were unmasked. This means they were identified in U.S. intelligence reports.
( Breitbart) President Donald Trump reacted to questions about his claims that the Obama administration had “wiretapped” Trump Tower.
After a German reporter asked if Trump regretted his tweets, he replied, “Very seldom.”
“As far as wiretapping, I guess, by this past administration, at least we have something in common, perhaps,” Trump said as some of the media and the president’s staff laughed. Merkel looked at the president and then shuffled her note cards while looking at her podium.
READ MORE: Trump: ‘Perhaps’ Both Angela Merkel and I Were Wiretapped by Obama Administration
Obamagate file – list of Barack Obama’s wiretap victims when he was in office.
( Gateway Pundit ) This is now being referred to as Obamagate!
It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.
WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:
* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:
* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.
* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”
* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.