4 INDICTMENTS IN URANIUM ONE FBI PROBE CONCEALED BY OBAMA ADMIN – USING ONE JUDGE, SAME PROSECUTORS, ONE FBI OFFICIAL
In 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI investigation on Tenam ( a U.S. subsidiary of Russia’s Rosatom, which purchased Uranium One, without Congress approval, via Hillary Clinton ) led to at least 4 indictments by Obama’s DOJ:
- All 4 indictments were either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
- ALL 4 cases were prosecuted by Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman ( Both part of Mueller’s team in Trump-Russia probe )
- The FBI officer assigned to each case was Andrew McCabe.
- ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee
The Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
Tenam is the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
SOURCE: Independent researcher Imperator Rex
Independent researcher Imperator Rex has put together a great thread on twitter showing how Robert Mueller’s FBI probe into Russian Uranium One bribery scheme was deliberately concealed by the Obama administration.
Here’s part of the thread:
7. And the more you analyze the Tenam investigation, the more it appears that the Obama administration and/or Clintons deliberately wanted it hidden.
3. Background & reminder : from at least 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI were investigating Tenam, the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
4. Tenam was importing Russian uranium into the US. Between 2004-2014, the local manager, Mikerin, engaged with US companies Transport Logistics (TL) & NexGen Security in a racketeering, wire fraud, bribery & money laundering scheme.
5. When a TL insider, William Campbell, blew the whistle on what he was seeing, Mueller’s FBI started an investigation that led to at least 4 indictments by Holder’s DOJ.
6. Remember – the Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
9. Now consider this – none of the 4 indictments ever saw the light of day. Every one was either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
14. Notice something about these cases? None ever saw the light of day, where testimony would be made public. They were all ‘disappeared’. Now with that in mind, consider the following bombshell facts:
10. Mikerin, the Tenam manager, was sentenced to 48 months under a plea deal, for crimes that had 20+ year sentences
11. Darren Condrey – plea agreement : Anti-Bribery, Conspiracy
12. Carol Condrey – under a plea agreement , her case was dropped
13. Rubizhevsky (NexGen) case settled with plea agreement. Astonishing given the charges: Conspiracy to Launder Money (18 U.S.C. § 371; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1956, 1957) ; Criminal Forfeiture (28 U.S.C. § 2461; 18 U.S.C. § 981) ; Criminal Forfeiture (18 U.S.C. § 982)
15. ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof – Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman.
16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe.
17. Oh – here’s another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_D._Chuang …
FBI informant William D. Campbell told reporters in November that he has video of briefcases full of money in the Uranium One bribery scheme, a controversy Hillary Clinton was also involved.
On Friday DOJ officials in the District of Maryland announced Mark Lambert from Mount Airy, Maryland was indicted with 11 counts related to foreign bribery.
The charges stem from an alleged scheme by Lambert to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide.
An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation.
Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.
Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.
The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.
The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland.
According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.
In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA.
JOHN McCAIN’S HEALTH ‘DECLINING’ SINCE ROLE IN TRUMP DOSSSIER, MEDIA LEAKS, COMEY AND URANIUM ONE DISCOVERED
- John McCain’s role in Trump media leaks, the Trump dossier, Uranium One, McCain’s dealings with Comey, and other questionable ties of McCain’s private foundation are all growing, McCain is in a wheel chair.
( True Pundit ) It’s uncanny how Sen. John McCain’s health declines every time the walls are closing in on the scandals he is implicated in.
It’s almost like a script of a play or a canceled TV pilot.
Today, as McCain’s name has surfaced in more anti-Trump scandals, he showed up to the Senate in a wheelchair
Perhaps he actually needs the chair. But ask any true conservative about it and they will surely snicker.
Is McCain a faker?
Who would allege he is faking brain cancer? No one is saying that.
But McCain’s emergency surgery on his eye was more than convenient, followed by his brain cancer diagnosis.
McCain was scheduled to answer Congressional inquiries about his role in the tainted Trump dossier and other assorted leaks coming from his office related to Trump before he was whisked from the Hill for emergency medical reasons.
He never did testify. Instead he keep trashing President Trump. And still does.
Now as the topic of McCain’s role in Trump media leaks, the Trump dossier, Uranium One, McCain’s dealings with Comey, and other questionable ties of McCain’s private foundation are all growing, McCain is in a wheel chair.
What’s next, a hammock?
SESSIONS DOJ LEAKED TO REUTERS NAME OF URANIUM ONE WITNESS – WILLIAM CAMPBELL HAS VIDEO OF SUITCASES OF CASH USED BY RUSSIANS TO BRIBE CLINTON
Jeff Sessions DOJ leaked to Reuters the name of the FBI informant in the Clinton Uranium One bribery scheme. The former FBI informant William D. Campbell says he is in fear for his life since he was outed by the Sessions DOJ.
On Thursday, reporter John Solomon from The Hill told Hannity the informant is a consultant and he has a video that will show show Russian agents with suitcases of cash ready to bribe the Clintons for US uranium.
Campbell will reportedly testify on Monday if he makes it that long.
Podesta Group CEO, Kimberley Fritts, announces she is leaving the Podesta lobby firm after she was tapped to take over last week when its founder Tony Podesta stepped down as chairman after indictment of Paul Manafort, former client linked to Hillary Clinton-Russia Uranium One deal.
Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.
Tony Podesta, the firm’s founder, tapped Fritts as his successor when he announced he’d step down as chairman last week, hours after an indictment was unsealed, charging Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, with violating foreign lobbying law. The indictment accused Manafort of hiring the Podesta Group to lobby for an ostensibly independent nonprofit that “was under the ultimate direction” of the Ukrainian president, his party and the Ukrainian government.
Fritts had been expected to relaunch the Podesta Group under a new name in the days after Podesta stepped down. But after more than a week of working to hammer out the details of what the new firm would look like, Fritts announced at a staff meeting late this afternoon, that she would resign and start a new firm, exacerbating questions about the future of the Podesta Group and its dozens of employees. (read more)
- Rep. Matt Gaetz : “It was Sessions’ position that his recusal on the Russia matter divorced him from any oversight on Uranium One and Fusion GPS.”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS’s work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he and other House Judiciary Committee Republicans had met with Sessions at the Justice Department on September 28 in advance of an upcoming committee hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein later this month.
Gaetz said that when he asked Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the 2010 Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS, the attorney general stood up, said he could not discuss the matter because he had recused himself, and walked out of the room, leaving them with a group of Rosenstein staffers “who showed no interest.”
“He said that anything that had to do with 2016 election, or Russia, or the candidates in the 2016 election, fell under the scope of his recusal, and he left the room,” Gaetz said.
“It was Sessions’ position that his recusal on the Russia matter divorced him from any oversight on Uranium One and Fusion GPS. That’s troubling. Sessions’ recusal is a function of his involvement in the Trump campaign. In no world does that impact his judgment as it relates to Fusion GPS and Uranium One. But he views the recusal more broadly. That’s troubling because that puts Rosenstein in charge,” he said.
( Daily Caller ) Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta is stepping down from his lobbying firm Monday after becoming a subject of investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.
Podesta announced his decision to leave The Podesta Group during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure, Politico reported.
The lobbyist’s exit comes as former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate, Rick Gates, were indicted in a federal court Monday on 12 counts, including conspiracy to launder money, conspiracy against the United States, and making false and misleading statements.
Podesta and The Podesta Group’s involvement in Ukrainian politics is also complicating the situation. Mueller expanded the investigation to focus on Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm with connections to Hillary Clinton, sources told NBC in an Oct. 24 report.
Manafort turned himself in to the FBI field office in Washington, D.C., Monday morning.