ARSONIST ROGER FRALEY AT TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS ARRESTED, POLICE CLAIM NOT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED
A man accused of trying to set two fires inside the Trump International Hotel on Wednesday was not “politically motivated,” according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
Roger Fraley, 28, was booked Thursday into the Clark County Detention Center. He is accused of leaving two toasters filled with towels and paper products in a women’s bathroom on the pool deck and on the 17th floor of the hotel in an attempt to start fires.
….Fraley’s Facebook page lists him as the CEO of Rojay Rabbit, a business that teaches customers “stealth social matrix hacking techniques” and encourages them to “see how far the rabbit hole goes.”
( RJ ) A man was taken into custody Wednesday night after arson investigators found devices set to start two separate fires to Trump International.
The suspected arsonist is facing charges of first-degree arson and burglary, Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Steve Summers said.
The fires brought more than 45 Clark County Fire Department personnel, arson investigators and Metro detectives to the hotel bearing the president’s name.
Just after 5 p.m., the Fire Department was dispatched to the hotel at 2000 Fashion Show Drive, for reports of two separate fires at the same time. Arriving firefighters found one small fire in a women’s pool deck restroom and another in the hallway of the 17th floor, the Fire Department said.
The fire on the 17th floor was extinguished by hotel security personnel and was confined to two toasters and some towels. Firefighters extinguished the fire in the restroom. The pool deck fire was also confined to two toasters and “various combustible materials,” the Fire Department said.
By 6 p.m., the Fire Department confirmed both fires were out and smoke was being cleared.
Fire Department spokesman John Steinbeck said the multiple devices were placed intentionally to start the fires.
FELONY! OBAMA OFFICIAL SUSAN RICE ASKED FOR UNMASKING OF TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM DURING OBAMA TRUMP TOWER WIRETAPPING
Susan Rice, Obama’s national Security Adviser, asked for ‘unmasking’ of Donald Trump administration. Leaking it to the media is federal felony.
Rice request for unmasking of Trump transition team is part of Obama’s Trump Tower wiretapping story the liberal media ignore and call as nonsense. Unmasking is not a crime because unmasking names is normal process during intel gathering, but leaking it to the media and making it public – like what happened to General Mike Flynn- what makes it a crime. That is a federal felony.
NOTE: “Unmasking” is the process of identifying individuals whose communications were caught in the dragnet of intelligence gathering.
Mike Cernovich has more on the story at The Medium.
The White House Counsel’s office identified Rice as the person responsible for the unmasking after examining Rice’s document log requests. The reports Rice requested to see are kept under tightly-controlled conditions. Each person must log her name before being granted access to them.
Upon learning of Rice’s actions, H. R. McMaster dispatched his close aide Derek Harvey to Capitol Hill to brief Chairman Nunes.
“Unmasking” is the process of identifying individuals whose communications were caught in the dragnet of intelligence gathering. While conducting investigations into terrorism and other related crimes, intelligence analysts incidentally capture conversations about parties not subject to the search warrant. The identities of individuals who are not under investigation are kept confidential, for legal and moral reasons.
Read the rest here.
White House lawyers last month discovered that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
The pattern of Rice’s requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government’s policy on “unmasking” the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like “U.S. Person One.”
The National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this t
- Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel – Bloomberg View
- Intelligence official who ‘unmasked’ Trump associates is ‘very high up,’ source says | Fox News
LAPTOP WITH TRUMP TOWER FLOOR PLANS AND HILLARY INVESTIGATION INFO STOLEN FROM A FEMALE SECRET SERVICE CAR OUTSIDE HER HOME
( NY Daily ) A laptop computer containing floor plans for Trump Tower, information about the Hillary Clinton email investigation and other national security information was stolen from a Secret Service agent’s vehicle in Brooklyn, police sources told the Daily News.
Authorities have been frantically searching for the laptop since it was stolen Thursday morning.
Some items stolen along with the laptop — including coins and a black bag with the Secret Service insignia on it — were later recovered.
But the laptop, along with other documents described as “sensitive,” were still being sought.
The thief stepped out of a car, possibly an Uber, on a street in Bath Beach and stole the laptop from the agent’s vehicle, which was parked in the driveway of her home.
He was then seen on video walking away from the scene with a backpack.
The agent reported the laptop contained floor plans for Trump Tower, evacuation protocols and information regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.
The agent also told investigators that while nothing about the White House or foreign leaders is stored on the laptop, the information on there could compromise national security.
The thief also took “sensitive” documents and the agent’s access keycard, though the level of the agent’s access wasn’t immediately clear.
WOW! EX-SECRET SERVICE: TRUMP MAY FOUND OUT DOJ AND NOT FBI ORDERED THE WIRETAPPING -AN OBAMA AND LYNCH COLLABORATION!
- Secret Service discovered something while performing one of their ECM sweeps of Trump Tower and later found out it was the DOJ that had ordered the surveillance.
( WND ) Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, says there’s a third possibility no one is considering.
He shared his thoughts in a video posted to his Facebook page over the weekend.
“The Secret Service does ECM sweeps, electronic counter-measures, where they go in frequently and look for listening devices, radio frequencies, all kinds of things to make sure the president or president-elect is not being, in fact, wiretapped or listened in on on specific phone lines,” Bongino revealed.
Bongino, who wrote about his time in the Secret Service in his book “Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away From It All,” said if Trump were being wiretapped or surveilled, it’s highly unlikely that he walked into the FBI and demanded to know.
The former agent, noting Trump had Secret Service protection as a candidate, thinks it’s much more likely the Secret Service discovered something while performing one of their ECM sweeps of Trump Tower and later found out it was the DOJ that had ordered the surveillance.
“That makes total sense, but of course the media’s not really interested in the story, because they want to find fault with Trump. So their story’s gonna be, ‘Did Trump force the FBI to tell him he was being monitored in some kind of an investigation?’” Bongino said.
Read more: Ex-Secret Service agent: Media missing 1 huge wiretap point
SMART! TRUMP CONGRESS HEARINGS OF OBAMA WIRETAPPING WILL PUBLICLY PARADE OBAMA AND ALL HIS CRONIES INVOLVED
Trump wants to publicly expose everything about Obama’s wiretapping on Trump Tower last year. Congress hearings will create daily headlines, breaking news, social media trends and parade of witnesses like Obama, FBI and all intel agencies involved. Trump wants the Congress to investigate the wire tapping because if Trump himself investigates, it will be classified and won’t receive the daily media ruckus that a Congress hearing would.
Breitbart reported how Mark Levin has laid out a timeline of events of the wiretapping that began in June 2016 with the first FISA request, which was declined. The timeline includes the related actions of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Wikileaks and the media.
Rep. Devin Nunes, Rep for California, said his committee ‘will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates’, the chair said in a statement Sunday afternoon.
The White House demanded Sunday morning that Congress investigate Trump’s claims, which he tweeted out Saturday morning, suggesting Obama abused his executive powers in connection with the 2016 presidential election.
Earlier Sunday, Senate Intelligence Committee member, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., suggested his committee would look into the matter as well.
‘We’ve already begun an inquiry on the intelligence committee into Russia’s efforts to undermine confidence in our political system,’ Cotton said on Fox News Sunday.
‘That inquiry is going to be thorough, and we’re going to follow the facts wherever they lead us. And I’m sure that this matter will be a part of that inquiry.’
READ MORE: Towergate WILL be investigated: Congress to probe Trump’s claims Obama bugged his Manhattan home after White House request – as former intelligence director James Clapper ‘absolutely denies’ it is true
SEAN HANNITY TWEETSTORM HAMMERS OBAMA AND VALERIE JARRETT: WHY KEEP SURVEILLANCE AFTER FIRST DENIED AND WHY EXPAND NSA POWER BEFORE LEAVING?
Sean Hannity tweetstorm hammers Obama, Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes on wiretapping scandal against Trump. Hannity asks following questions:
- June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the FISA court to monitor communications involving Donald Trump– Y?
- After a FISA request is first denied, then a second one is filed and no evidence is found, why did the Government of BHO keep surveillance?
- Why with only 14 days left did OBAMA expand the power of the NSA to share intercepted personal communications with 16 other agencies?
Breitbart – Hannity grilled the three on the shocking revelations recently outlined by radio host Mark Levin and expanded on by Breitbart News that show that starting in June, 2016 the Obama administration filed requests with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers.
On the eve of Inauguration Day, the New York Times reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Treasury Department were monitoring several associates of the Trump campaign on suspicion of “Russian ties.”
Hannity was having none of it on Saturday, blasting top Obama friend and adviser Valerie Jarrett, whom The Daily Mail recently reported is now living with the Obamas in their Washington D.C. mansion.
OBAMA’S NON-DENIAL ANSWER TO TRUMP’S WIRE TAP CLAIMS RAISES MORE QUESTIONS…STILL HATE TRUMP FOR BIRTHER QUESTIONS?
So loser Obama has been eerily quiet since Trump took office. Well, he doesn’t need to say anything because his sabotage machines are the ones busy creating noises against Trump and secretly doing all his dirty works to derail the Trump administration by leaking here and there so-called Russian scandals gathered after wiretapping Trump Tower last year. Aside from other sinister motive, I bet Obama is still angry with Trump about the birther issue and maybe this is a revenge.
( Breitbart ) A number of other former Obama administration officials do not deny that such a wiretap existed. They just deny that the White House or Obama himself would have approved it or ordered it, and say that the Department of Justice would have sought it in consultation with a foreign intelligence surveillance, or FISA, court.
Obama’s former speechwriter Jon Favreau tweeted that he would warn reporters against saying there was no wiretap.
And Favreau endorsed a Twitter feed that laid out the reporting about the existence of the wiretaps, which cited reporting from Louise Mensch, formerly of Heat Street, and The Guardian that the Obama DOJ had sought a FISA court approved surveillance warrant for Trump Tower back in the summer of 2016 that was denied but received a narrower focused warrant in October.
David Axelrod, another former Obama adviser, tweeted that such a wiretap would receive court approval “for a reason.” – If there were the wiretap
@realDonaldTrump loudly alleges, such an extraordinary warrant would only have been OKed by a court for a reason.