terrorism

CRISTINA NOBLEZA: HOW A MARRIED INTEL POLICE BECAME MISTRESS OF ISIS-LINKED BOMB-MAKER IN THE PHILIPPINES WHO PLANNED TO KIDNAP TOURISTS

Posted on Updated on

 

MANILA, Philippines – She was a police superintendent assigned to the presidential anti-crime commission. He was an alleged member of a terror group, detained for supposedly making bombs, explosives, and guns.

But somehow, in 2013, Superintendent Maria Christina Nobleza and Renierlo Dongon met and fell in love. (READ: Marwan’s ties that bind: Ren-Ren Dongon)

When Dongon was detained, Nobleza was assigned to interview him since she was a member of the PAOCCP (Philippine Anti-Organized Crime Commission),” said PNP chief Ronald dela Rosa in an interview on Monday, April 24, nearly two days after the two were caught allegedly trying to rescue trapped members of the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) in the province of Bohol.

“While Dongon was detained, they let the love begin,” quipped Dela Rosa, before singing a line from Andy William’s “Love Story.”

It’s a story that sounds almost too amazing to be true, except that it was a story being relayed by two of the Philippine National Police (PNP)’s top officials, both of whom happen to be former members of the Intelligence Group.

Nobleza and Dongon’s capture, alongside an elderly woman and minor alleged to also have filial ties to terrorists based in Mindanao, is the latest – and thus far, oddest – subchapter in the ASG’s foiled attempt to supposedly kidnap tourists in Bohol province.

On April 11 and April 22, government troops launched operations against members of the ASG who travelled via pump boat from Sulu in Mindanao to Bohol. At least 6 of the supposed ASG members have been killed so far.

The two were caught after they tried to evade a police checkpoint the night the military launched its second operation against the ASG in Bohol.

While Nobleza claimed she was only there for vacation, police later uncovered supposed text messages between herself and a supposed Abu Sayyaf member, asking for rescue.

Read the rest of this entry »

3-MONTH-OLD ‘TERRORIST’ BABY INTERVIEWED AT US EMBABASSY AFTER GRANDFATHER ACCIDENTALLY CHECKED ‘YES’ ON TERROR QUESTION

Posted on Updated on

For real? A three-month old  British baby called to appear in US embassy for interview after grandfather accidentally checked ‘yes’ to question related to terrorism, espionage and genocide.

 

FROM  rt.com : ‘Terrorist’ 3-month-old baby interviewed at US embassy in London

 

A three-month old British ‘terrorist’ baby was summoned to the US embassy for an interview, after his grandfather accidentally ticked the wrong box on a visa form.

Paul Kenyon was filling out his grandson’s visa waiver form before the family went to Orlando, Florida when he accidentally ticked yes for the question, “Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage, or genocide?”

Kenyon only realized his mistake when the baby was refused a visa.

“I couldn’t believe that they couldn’t see it was a genuine mistake and that a three-month-old baby would be no harm to anyone,” Kenyon was quoted as saying.

The baby was brought to the London embassy to meet with officials. The round trip from Cheshire to London and back took about 10 hours, longer than the flight to Florida.

 

“I thought about taking him along in an orange jumpsuit, but thought better of it,” said Kenyon. “They didn’t appear to have a sense of humor over it at all and couldn’t see the funny side.”

“He’s obviously never engaged in genocide, or espionage, but he has sabotaged quite a few nappies in his time, though I didn’t tell them that at the US embassy,” he said.

Harvey’s new visa didn’t arrive on time and he and his parents had to book new flights to join the rest of the family in Florida a few days later.

“If you were a terrorist, I suspect you’d not be ticking yes on the ESTA form anyway,” Kenyon pointed out.

SWEDEN TERROR ATTACK: 3 DEAD AS TRUCK MOWS DOWN PEDESTRIANS

Posted on

The street is the scene of devastation

 

Three People are Dead from a Truck Attack in Sweden:

A vehicle crashed into people in Drottninggatan in central Stockholm and three have been killed so far according to Swedish radio.

Police said it drove into department store Ahlens Mall around 3.40pm local time and there are reports of numerous others being injured.

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said everything indicates that it is a “terror attack”.

The King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf, has now cancelled his state visit to Brazil and wil return home

 

Two men were seen being detained by police after the attack, and cops have now confirmed two people are being interviewed.

A manhunt has been launched as well to find a “person of interest”.

Stockholm Central Station is closed and there are also reports of a shooting elsewhere in the city.

 

Armed police head to the scene of the truck crash

 

 

The truck is embedded in the shopping centre

 

 

A truck has ploughed into pedestrians in Stockholm

 

MUSLIM WOMAN INDIFFERENT TO INFIDELS AFTER LONDON BRIDGE ATTACK

Posted on

One Twitter user called 'Texas Lone Star' posted a picture of the woman walking past the injured victim, criticising her in a tweet to his 44,000 followers

 

Indifferent to infidels? A Muslim girl during London bridge attack casually walks by amid chaos.

READ MORE: ‘Who is the real monster?’ Internet turns on trolls who criticised ‘indifferent’ Muslim woman seen walking through terror attack

 

London Attack: Muslim woman trolled on Twitter

 

 

TRUMP JR. SLAMS LONDON MUSLIM MAYOR SADIQ KHAN FOR CALLING TERROR ATTACKS ‘PART AND PARCEL’ OF LIVING IN BIG CITY

Posted on Updated on

Donald Jr re-tweeted an article from September, in which Khan stated that terror attacks were ‘part and parcel’ of living in a big city.

Khan gave the interview six-months-ago reacting about the bombs that were detonated in New York City and Jersey in September, injuring 31.

As the Evening Standard reported:

Mr Khan, who is expected to meet New York mayor Bill de Blasio later today at an event with Muslim community leaders, said attacks were “part and parcel” of life in a big city.

“It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” he said.

 

 

Donald Trump Jr reacted to the London terror attack on Wednesday by tweeting a criticism of Mayor Sadiq Khan 

 

 

 

 

FBI INVESTIGATING 300 REFUGEES FOR TERRORISM…NOT ISLAMOPHOBE, ONLY COMMON SENSE!

Posted on

( Daily Caller ) The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating approximately 300 refugees in the U.S. for terrorism, a Department of Homeland Security official told reporters Monday.

The official said this was “truly an alarming number,” and added that there are also approximately 1,000 investigations into potential domestic terrorists inspired or motivated by ISIS.

Two terrorist attacks by Somali refugees have injured more than 20 Americans in the past year. The DHS also pointed Monday to the case of another Somali refugee who was sentenced to 30 years in prison in 2014 for trying to set off a bomb at a Christmas tree-lighting ceremony in Portland, Ore.

The announcement from the DHS official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, came as President Donald Trump signed an executive order that would temporarily stop refugee admittances for 120 days.

Read more:‘An Alarming Number’ The FBI Is Investigating Approximately 300 Refugees For Terrorism

 

 

 

RADICALIZED? AIRPORT SHOOTER ESTEBAN SANTIAGO DOWNLOADED RADICAL ISLAM PROPAGADA VIDEO, LIVES NEARBY MOSQUE IN ALASKA

Posted on

fllshooter

 

Fort Lauderdale shooter Esteban Santiago posted on an obscure internet forum discussing and downloading radical Islamist videos back , where he tried to download multiple videos of radical Islamic jihadist propaganda online. Esteban Santiago told FBI officials in November 2016 in Anchorage  that he was being forced to fight for ISIS. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital. Santiago also lived within walking distance from the only mosque in Alaska –Update: Ft Lauderdale Shooter, Esteban Santiago Lived Within Walking Distance From Only Mosque in Alaska .
Via Got News:

Here is Santiago’s email address from a criminal report in 2015— “Naota33@hotmail.com”

naotaemail

 

This same email address “Naota33” popped up on an explosives and weapons forum on downloading Islamist videos back in 2007.

lauderdale-1

“Naota33” comments that “the first link is the only one that works”, indicating he tried to download multiple videos of radical Islamic jihadist propaganda online.
lauderdale-2

 

 

santiago-isis-finger-salute