- Steve Bannon: “These actors and actresses; they’re all dumb as ticks. And they’re lazy. They’re like pieces of furniture”
Co-hosting Thursday’s show with Breitbart London Editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam, Bannon noted that late-night hosts Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel were steadily upping their level of anti-Trump vitriol in order to compete with one another, and said Breitbart News’ Big Hollywood section was helping to expose celebrities for how “dumb” they are.
“Andrew [Breitbart] always said, ‘Culture is up-river from politics,’” Bannon told a caller who asked about the influence of entertainment on the culture. “Right now as you know, news is kind of everything, even Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert. To drive viewership, the way that Kimmel and Colbert are competing in late-night right now is to make it very political, very anti-Trump.”
“So what we’re doing is exposing them,” Bannon continued. “That’s one of the reasons Big Hollywood is on fire, because all we do is expose the hypocrisy of these morons in the entertainment industry.”
“By the way, you gotta understand something,” Bannon continued. “These actors and actresses; they’re all dumb as ticks. And they’re lazy. They’re like pieces of furniture… That’s why movie attendance is down, people are tired of it. It’s why they’re not watching the National Football League, cutting the cord on ESPN. They’ve politicized everything. And you guys are voting with your feet, which I think is fantastic.”
Breaking news! Hollywood comedians and celebrities are the Democrat Party’s new intelligentsia, replacing fake news liberal media destroyed by POTUS. Just look at how Emmy’s devoted their boring three-hour awards show ( who watches them anyway ) bashing President Trump.
The Top 10 Most Tedious Left-Wing Moments:
10. Stephen Colbert presaged the evening to come, saying that Trump was certainly watching, taunting, “Looking forward to the tweets.”
9. Colbert then spent almost five minutes singling out Trump for criticism, the bit beginning with Trump evidently not winning an Emmy for “The Apprentice.” The lengthy section wrapped with a surprise cameo from the former White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, who praised the size of the crowd.
8. Alec Baldwin, who won an award for his appearances on Saturday Night Live — where he lampooned Trump on a near-weekly basis — said he and his wife had three kids in three years, but then he began portraying Trump on SNL and the “orange wig” proved to be effective “birth control.”
7. Comedian Kate McKinnon, who played Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live last season and infamously sang a schmaltzy rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” after Clinton’s loss, used her acceptance speech to thank Clinton for “your grace and grit.”
6. Actress Lily Tomlin, who apppeared alongside Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda as awards presenters (all of whom also appeared together on the 1980s show “9 to 5”), said just like the 80s, “We still refused to be controlled by a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.”
5. John Lithgow, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of Winston Churchill in “The Crown,” used his acceptance speech to jab at Trump, “In these crazy times, [Churchill’s] life even as an old man reminded us what courage and leadership in government really looks like.”
4. After a lengthy interlude during which the Television Academy, which runs the Emmys, congratulated itself for its increasing number of gay and transexual members, winner Lena Waithe, who directs Netflix’s “Master of None” and described herself as “a queer black girl from the Southside of Chicago” gave a shoutout to her “my LGBTQIA family.”
3. Comedian Kumail Nanjiani, who presented an Emmy, managed to work in a jab at Trump’s border wall while introducing the nominees: “They also celebrate people who frantically race across international borders, and those who can scale walls really, really quickly. In other words, the president’s worst nightmare.”
2. Julia Louis-Dreyfus returned later in the show to accept an award for “Veep,” where she joked (again of Trump), “We did have a whole story line about an impeachment but we abandoned that because we were worried that someone else might get to it first.”
1. Donald Glover, aka the rapper/actor/comedian Childish Gambino, who won an award for outstanding directing for a comedy, sarcastically singled out Trump for thanks, saying with apparent sincerity: “I want to thank Trump for making black people number one on the most oppressed list. He’s the reason I’m probably up here.”
VIDEO: SEAN SPICER JOINS LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD MOCKING TRUMP AT EMMY’S…HOLLYWOOD FOUND THEIR ‘USEFUL IDIOT’
HOLLYWOOD FOUND THEIR ‘USEFUL IDIOT.’ Sean Spicer thinks Hollywood and the left would love him by joining them, not knowing he’s a ‘useful idiot’ they are using against Trump. He will have his 15-minute of fame extended as long as he keeps on attacking, mocking Trump. When he becomes useless, he’s become a dirty rag cloth they would discard and he’d be wondering what happened.
From Daily Mail :
Sean Spicer helps Stephen Colbert mock Trump at the Emmys: Ex-press secretary turns on his old boss with shock cameo as host ridicules the President as a ‘morally corrupt anti-hero’
- Stephen Colbert is hosting the 69th Emmys and it was political from the start
- The audience at Microsoft Theater was shocked when Sean Spicer was wheeled out on a mock White House-esq podium
Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer made a surprise cameo appearance at the 69th Emmys and helped Stephen Colbert mock his old boss President Trump.
The former White House Communications Director was wheeled out on a White House-esq press podium. Spicer mimicked his own, now infamous Trump inauguration claim that it was biggest attendance in history.
Read more: Sean Spicer helps Stephen Colbert mock Trump at the Emmys: Ex-press secretary turns on his old boss with shock cameo as late-night host ridicules the President as a ‘morally corrupt anti-hero’
Left-wing comedian Stephen Colbert made headlines today for making anti-gay joke about President Trump and Vladimir Putin : “The Only thing Trump’s ‘mouth is good for is being Putin’s c**k holster'”
Flashback! In 2013, pizzagate suspects John Podesta and his brother Tony host fundraising campaign for Stephen Colbert’s sister Elizabeth Colbert Busch, who was running for Congress in a South Carolina special election during that time.
Wikileaks also exposed the link between John Podesta and Stephen Colbert.
Craig Minassian of the Clinton group e-mailed John Podesta:
“I hope you got a chance to see the The Colbert Report’s two special episodes I had them do about CGI U that we taped in St. Louis this weekend”
From Washington Examiner:
Elizabeth Colbert Busch, the Democratic nominee for Congress in a South Carolina special election, is headed to Washington D.C. for a fundraiser with some of the top liberal lobbyists.
John and Tony Podesta are two of the three people identified as host committee members on the fundraising invitation, which was obtained by The Washington Examiner from a lobbyist.
…. The April 15 fundraiser — donors are asked to contribute up to $10,000 — will also be populated by dozens of Democratic lawmakers. – Click for full article: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/el…rticle/2526552
- Stephen Colbert: ‘The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster’
Donald Trump is making left-wing comedian Stephen Colbert suffer with severe Trump-deranged-syndrome, he’ so mad he exploded using homophobic rant to express his anger and frustration towards the rogue president. Liberals imploding in hypocrisy is always amazing to watch.
Colbert’s 12 minute monologue (!) began by addressing Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend and and the handful of interviews he granted, singling in on his interaction with Face The Nation host John Dickerson. Trump wasn’t so quick to offer up answers to many questions, including one about his taxes, and told Dickerson he refers to the Sunday morning news program as “Deface The Nation.” To this, Colbert offered, “Donald Trump, John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office, and you treat him like that?” Colbert also stood up for his CBS colleague, saying Dickerson has “way too much dignity to trade insults with a president of the United States to his face.”
However, Colbert admitted, “I sir, am no John Dickerson” —quick aside: Don’t you just HATE when people use the word “sir” as a means to levy a condescending attack?— before he unleashed a string of insults, including “Mr. President, I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace The Nation,’” and “You’re the ‘presi-dunce’ but you’re turning into a real ‘prick-tator.” (Fast forward to roughly the 10:25 mark of this video.)
But then he went about as brutal as we’ve ever really seen Colbert get, continuing, “Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine. You have more people marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head.”
And then Colbert finished it off with the most scathing line of them all: “In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster,” which elicited gasps from the studio audience.