At the request of President Donald Trump’s Justice Department and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the FBI has opened an investigation into the ever-mounting allegations of sexual assault against Harvey Weinstein, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.
The Daily Mail reports:
While it is unknown whether the DOJ order came directly from Sessions, the move is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein’s friendship with Trump foe Hillary Clinton.
The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein has plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.
The FBI can both look at whether he has committed any federal crimes in the U.S. and prepare extradition proceedings if he remains in Europe.
Among the allegations against Weinstein, which the FBI is expected to examine, is that he forced Lucia Evans, a student who wanted to be an actress, to perform oral sex on him in New York in 2004.
New York State has no statute of limitations on rape and criminal sexual acts.
MORE HARVEY WEINSTEIN SEX SCANDAL: FORMER FOX NEWS SPEAKS OUT AS ‘LADIES OF HOLLYWOOD’ DEAFENING SILENCE CONTINUES
Former Fox News reporter Lauren Sivan claims that Hollywood mogul and top Democrat Party contributor Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant
( Daily Mail ) Former Fox News reporter Lauren Sivan told The Huffington Post on Friday that the influential producer once trapped her in the hallway of a restaurant during a private event and masturbated in front of her until he ejaculated.
‘Well, can you just stand there and shut up,’ Weinstein allegedly told the anchor before he carried out his sex act.
Sivan’s accusations come just one day after The New York Times published a bombshell story detailing Weinstein’s decades long pattern of allegedly harassing women.
Sivan claims the incident happened more than a decade ago, when she was an anchor on Long Island 12, a local news broadcast.
The former TV journalist said she remained silent over the years out of fear of retaliation due to Weinstein’s clout in the media industry.
According to Sivan, the incident occurred at a Manhattan nightclub called Socialista, connected to the well-known Italian restaurant Cipriani in 2007.
‘Ladies of Hollywood your silence is deafening’: Actress Rose McGowan lashes out amid Weinstein sex abuse scandal – but doesn’t confirm she was paid 100k in settlement with the mogul
( Daily Mail ) Rose McGowan has voiced her pent-up frustration toward Hollywood actresses who have yet to speak out amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal.
The actress, 44, who is one of Weinstein’s accusers, took to her Twitter page Friday evening to share some careful words to her famous comrades, writing: ‘Ladies of Hollywood, your silence is deafening.’
In October of last year, the ‘Charmed’ starlet came forward with claims saying she had been raped by an unnamed studio executive. In a tweet, she posted the hashtag #WhyWomenDontReport.’
She further explained: ‘Because my ex sold our movie to my rapist for distribution,’ followed by, ‘A (female) criminal attorney said because I’d done a sex scene in a film I would never win against the studio head.’
McGowan has yet to confirm the circulating New York Times report suggesting she was paid $100,000 in settlement by Weinstein following an undisclosed incident from the mid-1990’s.
DEMOCRAT HOLLYWOOD MOGUL HARVEY WEINSTEIN: SEXUALLY HARASSED ASHLEY JUDD & OTHER CELEBS, VISITED OBAMA WH 13x, INTERNED MALIA, BLAMES ‘RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY’
- SEXUAL HARASSER HOLLYWOOD MOGUL HARVEY WEINSTEIN VISITED OBAMA WHITE HOUSE 13x
- WEINSTEIN IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF HILLARY CLINTON
- MALIA OBAMA WAS AN INTERN IN HIS NEW YORK CITY OFFICE
- BLAMES ‘RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY’ OUT TO GET HIM ( Really? )
- WEISNTEIN SEXUALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEES AND CELEBRITIES LIKE ASHLEY JUDD, ROSE McGOWAN
( Breitbart )Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein had a close relationship with President Barack Obama, visiting the White House complex on 13 occasions during the Obama presidency, according to visitor records.
Obama’s daughter Malia was an intern in the New York office of The Weinstein Co. as part of her “gap year” before entering Harvard University.
Read more: …Visited Obama WH 13x
LOL! THE VAST ‘RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON’S BUDDY
( Daily Mail ) Harvey Weinstein believes the allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour against him are part of a right-wing ‘conspiracy’ to take him down, DailyMail.com can reveal.
The Hollywood mogul thinks that shadowy right wing forces are ‘out to get me’ and that he is being targeted for his liberal views.
In an echo of his close friend Hillary Clinton‘s notorious claim that ‘a vast right-wing conspiracy’ was out to get her and her husband, the Democratic supporter is making the claim to those around him – despite his admission
Weinstein believes a team of lawyers linked to conservative groups have been digging up dirt on him and that other prominent Democrat supporters will be attacked next.
WEISNTEIN SEXUALLY HARASSED EMPLOYEES, CELEBRITIES LIKE ASHLEY JUDD, ROSE McGOWAN
( Daily Mail ) A bombshell investigation by The New York Times reveals that Weinstein once asked Ashley Judd if she would like to watch him shower during a meeting in his room at the Peninsula Beverly Hills and paid $100,000 to Rose McGowan for an unknown incident shortly after she filmed her breakthrough role in the film ‘Scream.’
That settlement is one of eight that Weinstein has reportedly paid out over the past 30 years, with Italian model Ambra Battilana also getting an undisclosed sum in 2015 after accusing the Hollywood executive of groping her and putting his hand under her skirt.
It was also inside his room at the Peninsula Beverly Hills where Weinsten allegedly stripped naked and forced a female employee to give a massage
Read more: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Downcast Harvey Weinstein pictured after sexual harassment expose reveals he asked Ashley Judd to watch him shower, paid $100K to Rose McGowan and forced female employees to massage him in the nude
ERIC BOLLING SUES REPORTER YASHAR ALI FOR $50 MILLION OVER LEWD TEXTING STORY BASED ON ANONYMOUS SOURCES
- Yashar Ali’s story cited 14 anonymous sources corroborating allegations that Mr. Bolling sent at least two female colleagues an “unsolicited” photo of his genitals. Mr. Bolling, co-host of “Fox News Specialists,” was subsequently suspended “pending the results of an investigation.”
Eric Bolling hit piece by Ali Yashar on Huffington Post came after Fox News fired Bill O’Reilly last April of this year and after an unsuccessful sexual harassment accusation against Sean Hannity. The sinister mood from the liberal media at that time is to take down every Trump supporter out of Fox News.
Days after O’Reilly was fired, Sean Hannity was accused of sexual harassment by Donna Debbie Schlussel, a former contributor to Hannity’s television show. After Hannity announced he had retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are in the process of laying out the legal course of action against Schlussel, Schlussel changed her story, LawNews reported.
Eric Bolling sues journalist Yashar Ali for $50 million over lewd texting story
By Jessica Chasmar – The Washington Times – Thursday, August 10, 2017
Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling has filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit against the Huffington Post contributor behind a story alleging Mr. Bolling sent lewd text messages to female colleagues several years ago.
Mr. Bolling filed the lawsuit Wednesday in state Supreme Court in Manhattan accusing contributing writer Yashar Ali of making misleading statements about the Fox News host’s conduct and character, according to reports.
Mr. Ali’s story that broke Friday cited 14 anonymous sources corroborating allegations that Mr. Bolling sent at least two female colleagues an “unsolicited” photo of his genitals. Mr. Bolling, co-host of “Fox News Specialists,” was subsequently suspended “pending the results of an investigation.”
“This anonymously sourced and uncorroborated story is false, defamatory, and obviously intended to destroy this good man’s career and family,” Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Michael J. Bowe, said in a statement. “We will defend Eric aggressively in court, where actual facts, based on evidence, testimony, and cross-examination, will belie these anonymous accusations.”
Mr. Ali and the Post are standing by the story.
The Post has vowed to support Mr. Ali financially.
Click to Read More
ERIC BOLLING ACCUSER CAROLINE HELDMAN ALSO ACCUSED O’REILLY AND FOX PRODUCER WOODY FRASER WHO ALLEGEDLY STOLE ‘THE FIVE’ IDEA FROM HER
- Eric Bolling’s accuser Caroline Heldman is a left-wing anti-Trump professor, Fox News contributor from 2008-2001, who also accused Bill O’Reilly of sexual harassment
- Heldman claims Fox producer Woody Fraser stole her ‘idea for a show that would become The Five’
- Claims Fraser ‘dangled a contributorship and a hosting position for a sexual relationship; then stopped my appearances when I didn’t acquiesce to his advances.’
- Claim: “Fraser took me under his wing as a mentor; constantly pressured me for a relationship and sex”
- Heldman: Bolling referred to me as “Dr. McHottie” on air on four different occasions, and called me “smart, beautiful, and wrong” on air twice.
- Bolling’s lawyer : “Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made.”
- Fox News spokesperson: “Eric Bolling has been suspended pending the results of an investigation, which is currently underway.”
Big League Politics reports:
Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling’s first public accuser is a major left-wing activist who held a protest sign at President Trump’s inauguration accusing the president of being a rapist.
Caroline Heldman, an Occidental College professor who appeared on Fox News, reportedly “filed a sexual harassment complaint just hours before Fox News announced O’Reilly’s departure,” according to People magazine.
Now, she is back to accuse Eric Bolling, a major Trump supporter at the network. Here is Philly.com’s report:
Hours after Fox News announced it was suspending Bolling, Caroline Heldman, a politics professor at Occidental College and frequent guest on the network from 2008 to 2011, claimed the Fox News host made an unspecified number of unsolicited sexual advances to her.
“[Bolling] said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have ‘fun.’ He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go,” Heldman wrote in a lengthy Facebook post. “Once, he took me up to his office in New York, showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex.”
Bolling’s team is denying the accusations. Heldman’s social media profiles show her to be a staunch left-wing feminist activist.
Caroline Heldman Facebook post about Bolling:
** Long Post, TW for Sexual Harassment**
Fox News just suspended Eric Bolling pending allegations that he sent photos of his genitalia to female colleagues. My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years.
I did hundreds of appearances on Fox and Fox Business from 2008 – 2011, and had multiple experiences with Bolling that caused grave concern to my friends and family. Bolling referred to me as “Dr. McHottie” on air on four different occasions, and called me “smart, beautiful, and wrong” on air twice. I pushed back with “Mr. McSexist,” but I shouldn’t have had to. This on-air behavior was perfectly acceptable to Fox executives at the time.
Bolling would also contact me via phone and text after shows, sometimes to apologize for his behavior (and then do it again), and sometimes just to talk. He said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have “fun.” He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go. Once, he took me up to his office in New York, showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex. I know other women have had similar experiences with Bolling, which means that lots of folks at Fox knew about his behavior well before 2017.
Bolling was one of three men from whom I experienced sexual harassment and gender discrimination (the others being Bill O’Reilly and Woody Fraser).
O’Reilly was creepy in person; told me “when I was in college, professors didn’t look like you”; then called me “hysterical” during a show, edited the interview, and retaliated by never having me on his show again. http://www.msnbc.com/…/3-accusers-on-trump-s-defense-of-o-r…
Fraser took me under his wing as a mentor; constantly pressured me for a relationship and sex; took an idea for a show that would become The Five (I emailed Fraser a treatment that is remarkably similar to The Five, right down to some of the hosts, a year before The Five aired); dangled a contributorship and a hosting position for a sexual relationship; then stopped my appearances when I didn’t acquiesce to his advances. http://www.motherjones.com/…/fox-news-sexual-harassment-he…/
Sean Hannity accuser Debbie Schlussel is changing her tune. After finding out Hannity plans to sue her for fake allegations, she now denies the sexual harassment story.
Tonight, Hannity opened his show with a new warning to Debbie Schlussel and any liberal fascist who attempts to slander him, warning them he had retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country and are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action to those who slander him.
Schlussel spoke with LawNewz earlier today. LawNews reported:
Debbie Schlussel, a former Fox News guest, appeared on a local radio show on Friday and recounted an incident where Sean Hannity purportedly asked her to a hotel, and when she rebuffed his advances, she claims, she was ostracized by the network star. The story has since gone viral garnering headlines like “Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest” in publications like The Daily Beast and The Huffington Post. Now, in an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday morning, Schlussel is denying that she was ever sexually harassed by Sean Hannity. While Schlussel stands by her description of the incident, Schlussel told us that she doesn’t believe what happened between the two amounted to sexual harassment by any legal definition.
“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” Schlussel, an attorney herself, said. Schlussel said the interaction happened in the early 2000’s when Hannity was in Detroit taping a show.
“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”
“I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.
Really? An unknown former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel is accusing Sean Hannity of sexual harassment. Schlussel tells Oklahoma’s Pat Campbell Show that Sean Hannity invited her back to his hotel room during a joint appearance in Detroit and according to Schlussel, after she refused his advances, she was not invited back onto his show.
Hannity is fighting back and is preparing a lawsuit against this serial liar. He calls Schlussel ‘a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.’
Sean Hannity responded to The Blaze regarding these accusations:
“LET ME BE CLEAR – THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual are 100% false and a complete fabrication.
This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.
The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.
This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.
My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.
In this fiercely divided & vindictive political climate, I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”
Debbie Schlussel has been after Hannity’s scalp for years.