Donna Brazile was haunted by DNC data staffer Seth Rich’s murder that she used her brief, only phone call from Hillary Clinton after the election loss to bring him up . Rich was killed days before Wikileaks began publishing its emails.
Brazile says she had a “spook” when she was told by the intelligence community that she needed protection for herself, including cameras, alarms and backup power at her house, and that she heeded his advice.
Daily Caller reports:
Brazile was so concerned with Rich’s death that she used her brief, only phone call from Hillary Clinton after the election loss to bring him up. She asked Clinton to use some of the millions of dollars the campaign had in order to set up a reward fund to find his murderer. But Hillary said she “really had to go.”
I knew the campaign had over $3 million set aside in a legal fund. Could she help me get this lawsuit started? And don’t forget the murder of Seth Rich, I told her. Did she want to contribute to Seth’s reward fund? We still hadn’t found the person responsible for the tragic murder of this bright young DNC staffer.
Donna Brazile: “They Don’t Know What It’s Like to Bury a Child. I did – Seth Rich.”
Donna Brazile went on ABC’s This Week on Sunday morning to discuss her new snitch book on Hillary Clinton.
During her interview with George Stephanopoulos Donna Brazile dropped this bomb:
“Why am I supposed to be the only person who unable to tell my story? I’ve heard a lot of people tell me various things as well. But here’s what they don’t know. They don’t know what it was like to be over the DNC during this hacking. They don’t know what it’s like to bury a child. I did, Seth Rich.“
Writes Philip Rucker of the Washington Post:
- Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home.
- Brazile seriously contemplated setting in motion a process to replace Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”
- Brazile writes that she considered a dozen combinations to replace the nominees and settled on Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), the duo she felt most certain would win over enough working-class voters to defeat Republican Donald Trump
- DNC in debt and one of Obama’s pollsters was still being paid $180,000 a year.“The outgoing president no longer needed to assess his approval ratings or his policy decisions, at least not when the Democratic Party was fighting for its survival against a hostile foreign power,”
- Brazile writes that she inherited a national party in disarray, in part because President Obama, Clinton and Wasserman Schultz were “three titanic egos” who had “stripped the party to a shell for their own purposes.”
- Republican lawyer Jack Burkman is urging Robert Mueller to use his newly impaneled grand jury to investigate the Rich murder
- Seth Rich angrily “presented with a lot of emails Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Kremlin-affiliated lawyer whom Donald Trump Jr. hosted at Trump Tower on June 9 of that year ” that were subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, just days before Rich was murdered
- Burkman: Rich’s murder “may be the ‘missing link’ that connects otherwise incongruent events relating to Russia collusion in the 2016 presidential election.”
I say, don’t count on it! Mueller won’t sabotage his witch hunt investigation – already full of unlawful acts.
A Republican lawyer and lobbyist wants Mueller to add another matter to his docket: the 2016 murder of Seth Rich, a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee. Rich was shot twice in the back as he walked home late at night from a bar in the Washington neighborhood of Bloomingdale. None of his possessions were taken, which has made some skeptical of official claims that the killing—which remains unsolved—was a robbery gone awry. Among those skeptics is Fox News host Sean Hannity, who has hinted Rich may have been killed by Democratic operatives for leaking DNC emails that cast the Democratic establishment, which heavily favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the presidential primary, in an unflattering light.
“We’ve ruled out that this a street crime,” says Jack Burkman, the Republican operative who is urging Mueller to use his newly impaneled grand jury to investigate the Rich murder. In his letter to the special counsel, which was sent on Tuesday, Burkman argues that Rich’s murder “may be the ‘missing link’ that connects otherwise incongruent events relating to Russia collusion in the 2016 presidential election.” Burkman says in the letter that he is “willing to testify under oath” and “will share what we know” about the Rich murder.
And what does he know, exactly? Burkman says that in January, a former U.S. intelligence agent who’d worked in the Middle East “heard from credible sources” that Rich, who was working on voter outreach for the DNC, discovered evidence of Russian hacking. Burkman also says that about a month ago, a source at the DNC told him that in the early summer of 2016, Rich met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Kremlin-affiliated lawyer whom Donald Trump Jr. hosted at Trump Tower on June 9 of that year. Burkman believes that Rich angrily “presented her with a lot of emails” that were subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, just days before Rich was murdered.
“We have other leads,” Burkman tells Newsweek, declining to elaborate. He is, however, “fairly certain there’s a Russia connection.” He could say little more than that, not even if Rich—depicted by some as a disenchanted Sanders supporter upset by the DNC’s staunch pro-Clinton stance—was collaborating with Russian agents or attempting to thwart them. “I am not entirely sure if Seth was a good guy or a bad guy,” Burkman says, without explaining what nefarious intentions the young man might have had.
SETH RICH COP DETECTIVE JOSEPH DELLACAMERA: Department Gave Me ‘Strict, Strict Rules,’ If I Talk I’ll Get ‘Re-Assigned’
- Lead homicide detective Joseph DellaCamera to private detective Rod Wheeler “Look Rod, please do not quote me on anything..if I’m quoted, I will probably be reassigned to CCB somewhere…..moving property around”
- On Seth Rich computers sending emails to Wikileaks: “There is certain information that I can’t provide regarding the case itself”
From Big League Politics:
The lead homicide detective on the Seth Rich murder case said privately that the Metropolitan Police Department gave him “strict, strict rules” not to talk about the case “because of what this case is.” He said the higher-ups in the department were very aware of the case and begged a private investigator not to “throw me under the bus” because he feared he would get “re-assigned” somewhere to “moving property around” if he talked about the case.
Detective Joseph DellaCamera met with private detective Rod Wheeler at Wheeler’s Maryland office on April 25, 2017, according to notes that Wheeler took of the meeting. Those notes were provided to Big League Politics by a source who wishes to remain anonymous at this time.
DellaCamera told Wheeler that he did not have evidence to suggest that Rich was killed due to his affiliation with the DNC and the fact that Rich was not shot in the head suggests to him that it was not a hitman. But when asked if Rich was exchanging emails with Wikileaks, DellaCamera dodged the question without denying it.
Here are the full notes from Wheeler’s conversation with DellaCamera (emphasis added):
AUDIO! SETH RICH BROTHER BLOCKED WHEELER’S PROBE ON WIKILEAKS CONNECTION: “Just work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it”
- Aaron Rich refused to let investigator Rod Wheeler looked into Seth Rich computer to investigate Wikileaks connection
- Aaron Rich: “All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it”
- Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”
- Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder
Big League Politics reporter, Cassandra Fairbanks, released a leaked audio of Rod Wheeler explaining the Fox coverage of Rich and how Aaron Rich, Seth’s brother, was adamantly trying to stop all inquiries into the WikiLeaks connection.
VIA BIG LEAGE POLITICS:
On August 1, Wheeler filed a lawsuit in New York City alleging White House involvement in pushing the story. But in this recording, he explains that he acted on his own in contacting Fox News reporters — and exactly how that all went down. The White House being involved is not mentioned once.
“The story has already blown up, this will only give credence to the story. If Fox News channel broke it, it would seem like conspiracy theories,” Wheeler says the Fox 5 DC reporter texted him. “So she decided that she was going to run with this story, in her mind, so it didn’t seem like a conspiracy theory from Fox News.”
Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”
Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”
Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.
“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler, according to Wheeler’s claim on the audio. Wheeler said that Seth’s father Joel “does not appear to have any hidden agenda.”
From the video:
Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.
Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?
Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.