( Daily Caller ) The Office of the First Lady has notified the Secret Service after actor Peter Fonda called for kidnapping Melania and Donald Trump’s son, Barron, The Daily Caller has learned exclusively.
In a tweet sent Wednesday, the actor called for Barron to be “ripped” from Melania’s arms and put in a cage “with pedophiles.”
“WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO,” Fonda tweeted early Wednesday morning.
Spokesperson for the first lady Stephanie Grisham told The Daily Caller that the Secret Service has been “notified” of the threat.
( Daily Mail ) The Secret Service agents who protected Barbara Bush for two decades after she left the White House have been standing guard over her coffin, refusing to the leave the side of the woman they say treated them like family.
The agents swapped out at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church in Houston, Texas, taking turns on Friday as mourners came in their droves to pay their respects to the former First Lady.
They stood in the background as fans greeted former president George H.W. Bush in his wheelchair, giving a final act of protection to the 92-year-old.
One former agent said they were proud to stand by her side one final time.
‘Agents on her detail, they’re the ones posted around her house all of the time. They’re the ones who bring her shopping. They’re the ones who bring her to events. They are family to her.
‘She was one of the most gracious people we’ve ever protected.’
‘She went out of her way to make us feel like part of the Bush family. It was just a wonderful relationship we had,’ former agent Thom Bolsch told ABC 13.
John Lopez, a local reporter who was at the church, said they were ‘refusing’ to leave.
‘Barbara Bush’s Secret Service detail, several of whom have been been with her for decades, refuse to leave her side until she is buried. Very powerful,’ he tweeted.
Barbara’s code name was ‘Tranquility’ which Secret Service agents said could not have been more fitting.
If Democrats don’t breed crazy murderers like James T. Hodgkinson , New York Times article about Donald Trump Jr. giving up secret service protection would be a no big deal. But the left produces violent, deranged psychos the article could turn Don Jr. into a target by liberal crazies who want him dead.
Remember in mid-June an anti-Trump Democrat James T. Hodgkinson shot GOP Representative Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, and two Capitol Police were shot during baseball practice at an Alexandria field.
“When members of Congress practice in the early mornings in an Alexandrea, Va., public park for their Congressional Baseball Game, plainclothes United States Capital Police are sitting there in a blac S.U.V.”
As journalist Mike Cernovich tweeted:
Are you trying to get him murdered? Why report this, especially after NY Times reporting on baseball practice led to Scalise shooting.
From New York Times:
WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, has elected to forgo protection by the Secret Service, according to a senior administration official, and another top White House official is losing hers.
The agency ceased protecting Mr. Trump, who lives in New York City and is an executive at the Trump Organization, last week. Mr. Trump, an avid camper and hunter, was said to be seeking more privacy than he can expect with a contingent of agents accompanying him everywhere.
Secret Service Director Randolph “Tex” Alles : ‘Secret Service working overtime has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo”
( MSN ) The U.S. Secret Service is facing money problems — but that’s not President Donald Trump’s fault, the agency’s director said Monday in response to a report that the First Family was straining protective resources.
Secret Service Director Randolph “Tex” Alles said funding for roughly 1,100 agents working overtime in 2017 is not an issue “that can be attributed to the current Administration’s protection requirements alone, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo.”
His comments came after a report in USAToday, in which Alles was interviewed, that the agency’s funding problems were partly caused by the president’s large family and their multiple, oft-visited Trump properties both in the U.S. and overseas.
Alles told USAToday the agency is handling an unprecedented number of White House officials who need protection. Under Trump, 42 people have protection, including 18 members of the Trump family. That’s up from 31 during the Obama administration.
“The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,” Alles told the paper. “I can’t change that. I have no flexibility.”
The budget problem also dogged the agency in the heat of the 2016 campaign with its multi-candidate Republican and Democratic primaries.
“Our agency experienced a similar situation in calendar year 2016 that resulted in legislation that allowed Secret Service employees to exceed statutory caps on pay,” Alles said.
Donald Trump attorney Jay Skulow appeared on ABC Sunday morning show to talk about the fake news media’s latest fabricated hysteria about Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with DNC-link Russian lawyer and Russian lobbyist:
“If this was nefarious, why did the Secret Service allow these people in?” Sekulow asked.
“The president had Secret Service protection at that point. That raised a question with me,” he continued.
“The president was not aware of that meeting did not attend that meeting. Donald Trump Jr. himself said things should’ve been done differently. Having said that again, none of that is violation of the law. That’s more process.”
Actor and immigration activist George Clooney will move to Los Angeles with his wife Amal and newborn twins Ella and Alexander due to security concerns at his England estate, according to a report.
Life & Style magazine reported last week that the 56-year-old Oscar-winner will move his newly-expanded family to his mansion in Studio City, California, after deeming his 17th century mansion in Sonning, England to be not sufficiently safe for them.
“As soon as Amal found out she was pregnant, he hired former Secret Service agents to assess all his properties and make recommendations for improvement,” an unnamed Clooney “insider” told the magazine. “His mansion in Studio City [Calif.] was deemed the most secure, and it’s within minutes of an LAPD station.”
The insider added that the actor has received “serious” threats against his safety in recent years, as has his wife Amal, whose has in the past called for terrorist groups including ISIS to be prosecuted as part of her work as an international human rights attorney.
“He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” the source told Life & Style. “He’s determined to move his family to LA, where he feels much more secure.”
The report comes as England has been rocked by terrorist attacks in recent months, including the terrorist bombing of a concert by pop singer Ariana Grande in Manchester in June that claimed the lives of 22 people, many of them young children.