protest

Student carrying Trump flag assaulted during school walkout

Posted on Updated on

Student carrying Trump flag assaulted during school walkout

 

( New York Post ) A student carrying a flag emblazoned with the word “Trump” was assaulted outside a high school in Minneapolis during Wednesday’s national school walkout, police said.

The unidentified flag-waving student was confronted by two classmates at Southwest High School as students gathered outside early Wednesday to protest gun violence after a shooting that left 17 people dead at a Florida high school last month, WCCO reports.

Six other students then joined the skirmish — which occurred across the street from the school — and took the flag from the victim. He suffered minor injuries and his camera was damaged, according to the station.

Police said a school resource officer intervened and stopped the confrontation. No arrests had been made as of late Wednesday, WCCO reports.

Calls seeking additional comment from police in Minneapolis were not immediately returned early Thursday.

Officials at Southwest High School referred inquiries to Minneapolis Public Schools. A spokesman for the district told The Post that a comment would be released on the matter later Thursday.

NEW ANTIFA! HIGH SHOOL ANTI-GUN RALLY TURNS VIOLENT – STUDENTS BEAT COPS, DAMAGED CARS [ VIDEO]

Posted on Updated on

 

Students at Stagg, Edison, Chavez, Lincoln and Village Oak high schools were walking along streets, creating traffic problems in the area as streets were blocked off.

Stockton police said some students threw rocks and damaged both police and citizen vehicles.

Five arrests were made, including charges of battery on an officer, resisting arrest, taking an officer’s baton and vandalizing vehicles, including patrol vehicles, Stockton police said.

Those arrested ranged from 14-years-old to 18-years-old. The 18-year-old was booked into the San Joaquin County Jail and the juveniles were cited to their parents, according to Stockton Police.

During one incident, an officer approached a group of students attempting to leave a school by jumping a fence. When the officer approached the students, police said they fought with the officer and took his baton.

The officer was patrolling an area of the high school while it was placed on lockdown. A person who saw the incident take place came to the officer’s aid until more officers arrived, police said.

“We do support the freedom to protest peacefully and freedom of speech,” said Stockton Police Department’s Public Information Officer Joe Silva. “While the majority of the students were peaceful today, we don’t condone the violence which was committed by a small handful of students. It’s unacceptable to batter a police officer and especially to take an officer’s baton.”

 

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/article/some-stockton-students-become-violent-during-anti-gun-protest-1/18698723

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANTIFA AND BLACK LIVES MATTER TO TARGET SUPER BOWL 52…LEFT-WING THUGS!

Posted on

  • This is not about being anti-football, it is anti-corporatization,” one of the Black Lives Matter protest organizers recently said on the Edge of Sports podcast.

 

On Monday, banners were dropped by members of Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the Super Bowl LII’s media event warning that “#WeReadyWeComin.”

As the two large banners were dropped inside, hundreds of leftist protesters marched in the streets and blocked traffic surrounding the event at the Xcel Energy Center. Many of the demonstrators have formed an Antifa-aligned group calling themselves the  “Super Bowl Anti-Racist Anti-Corporate Coalition.”

According to their Facebook page, the group is planning to hold protests every day leading up to the main event. “Their plans will culminate on Sunday, February 4, with a 3pm rally at Peavey Park (Franklin & Chicago Ave), followed by a march to US Bank Stadium,” the page states.

“The banner drop and rally/march marks the first day of the week of protests surrounding SB52. The Super Bowl brings with it a SEAR-I designation, which has resulted in the Minnesota’s largest security operation in the history of the state,” the anarchist website Unicorn Riot reports.

The National Guard, multiple federal agencies, and law enforcement from across the nation have been in Minneapolis since the 26th in preparation for the sporting event

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/black-lives-matter-antifa-vow-target-super-bowl-lii/

 

 

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTER MARIANA FLORES HIT BY CAR SUES UC SAN DIEGO, CITY OF SAN DIEGO AND STATE OF CALIFORNIA

Posted on

  •  Mariana Flores’s lawyer asserted that the university planned, organized and knew the protest was happening for hours and did nothing to stop it.
  • The complaint also lists the University of California Regents, the city and county of San Diego, the state of California, and the driver of the vehicle as defendants in the lawsuit.

 

( The College Fix ) Mariana Flores, a sophomore at UCSD, was demonstrating against Donald Trump’s victory on a busy San Diego freeway when a vehicle hit her. The accident crushed her pelvis, fractured her leg, and caused other serious injuries, reported The Guardian campus newspaper.

Flores, in her suit filed in late November, partly blames campus officials for her injury, arguing they should have stopped the protest before it got dangerous, according to news reports.

In an interview with The Guardian, Gene Sullivan, Flores’s lawyer, asserted that the university planned, organized and knew the protest was happening for hours and did nothing to stop it.

“According to Sullivan, not doing anything and failing to act is legally the same thing as supporting the protest,” the newspaper reported. “Sullivan further alleged that the protest was encouraged by people in positions of authority at the university, and that ‘if anyone that is in authority with the university – a [Residential Advisor] – says ‘let’s go,’ the university would be responsible.’”

The complaint also lists the University of California Regents, the city and county of San Diego, the state of California, and the driver of the vehicle as defendants in the lawsuit.

When asked about the lawsuit by the Los Angeles Times, Sullivan said “We think it’s a case of shared responsibility of the school, Maria and the driver, and we’re not saying that anybody is without fault or fault-free. We think other people bear some responsibility as well.”

In addition, Sullivan explained that if any person representing the university, even if that person is simply a Residential Advisor, encouraged students to go to the protest, then the university would bear responsibility.

 

Read more: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40580/

‘Death to the Dictator! Death to Rouhani!’: Thousands Protest the Government in Iran – Video

Posted on

 

“Death to the dictator!” and “Death to Rouhani” are chants heard in at least eight Iranian cities, and the movement appears to be spreading.

 

The UK Daily Mail reports protesters surrounding an Iranian mullah, a powerful member of the theocratic ruling class, and changing “Mullahs, be ashamed and leave Iran!” in his face.

One of the big protests was held in Mashhad, which is considered one of the holiest sites in Iran and in all of Shia Islam, as it contains the shrine of a revered 9th Century imam.

 

Read more: Thousands Protest Iranian Regime: ‘Death to the Dictator! Death to Rouhani!’

Total Blackout from Media Elites

 

 

VIDEO: PATHETIC ILLEGAL ALIENS BLOCK MACY’S THANKSGIVING PARADE IN A CALL FOR ‘PERMANENT PROTECTION’

Posted on Updated on

 

Illegal aliens blocked Macy’s Thanksgiving parade in a call for permanent protection for young undocumented immigrants, a.k.a. Dreamers. In the meantime, supporters on the sidewalk, on cue, chanted, “Undocumented and unafraid!” and “Respect Resistance.”

The protest was organized by the Seed Project:

Why did Dreamers interrupt the ? “I am doing this to bring dignity to our undocumented community, without fear. I want to bring awareness that while some families are together, others are being torn apart.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOVEMBER 4: DEPT. OF DEFENSE NATIONWIDE BLACKOUT DRILL – POWER GRID DOWN PLUS ANTIFA DAY OF RAGE PROTEST

Posted on Updated on

  • Dept. of Defense: “This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity”
  • During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario

 

November 4: U.S. Department of Defense will carry out a blackout drill while Antifa thugs will protest nationwide for their marked ‘day of rage’ against President Trump…sounds like an ‘interesting’ day.

 

ARRL.org reports

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community, primarily on the 60-meter interoperability channels as well as on HF NVIS frequencies and local VHF and UHF, non-Internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.

Below is the report on the drill from The National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL):

 

 

Via refusefascism.org:

… ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power…