- Ted Cruz asked if any pages from Planned Parenthood, pro-abortion Moveon.org, or pro-abortion Democratic candidates, had been taken down by Facebook.
- Zuckerberg replied that he was “not specifically aware” of any of those pages being censored.
( Life News ) The censorship of pro-life organizations has been pervasive.
The West Virginia-based ministry Warriors for Christ repeatedly has had its Facebook pages removed by the social media giant. Its main page, which has more than 225,000 followers, was removed again last week, allegedly for “hateful, threatening or obscene” content.
In 2015, Facebook also refused to allow Live Action News to advertise one of its stories because “the image or video thumbnail may shock or evoke a negative response from viewers.” The image was of baby Eli Thompson who was born without a nose.
Earlier this year, two Hollywood actors who are working with pro-life leaders on a film detailing the true story behind Roe v. Wade said Facebook is blocking their project.
Nick Loeb told World News Daily that he believes the social media giant is censoring them because of the film’s pro-life message and its exposure of Planned Parenthood’s eugenic history.
“They have even blocked people sharing the ads I paid for,” Loeb said. “This is stealing or fraud.”
The Wexford/Missaukee Right to Life, an affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan, noticed on Oct. 4 that its advertising account on Facebook had been shut down. The group said it still is not sure why.
“I have heard that Facebook is run and managed by a group of biased liberals under the management of Mark Zuckerberg,” said Don Hoitenga, who manages the pro-life group’s Facebook page. “I can now believe the rumors as I have been banned from advertising on Facebook.”
PARENTS TO PROTEST PORNOGRAPHIC SEX ED, WILL PULL KIDS FROM SCHOOLS ON APRIL 23RD – ORGANIZED BY SEX ED SIT OUT
- “Pornographic sex ed is being implemented across our globe in an attempt to indoctrinate our children with ‘sexual rights,’” the letter reads. “This is unacceptable and [I am] joining others both nationally and globally in taking a stand to say ‘enough!’”
- Some schools and districts partner with groups such as Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, and the Human Rights Campaign, a gay rights organization, to determine what sex education should cover.
By Bradford Richardson – The Washington Times – Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Parents are pulling their children out of public schools for a day to protest sex education that they say has become graphic, hedonistic and ideological under the influence of pro-choice and gay rights groups.
The Sex Ed Sit Out started with parents in Charlotte, North Carolina, and has spread to nearly a dozen other cities in three countries. The April 23 protest is a grass-roots effort spearheaded by mothers who said they are disturbed by the “pornographic” content that has made its way into the classroom.
Elizabeth Johnston, a social conservative activist who blogs under the name Activist Mommy, is one of the protest’s organizers. She said most parents wouldn’t “stand for the kind of graphic, gender-bending sex ed” that schools are teaching.
“Most parents do not know this is taking place in schools,” Ms. Johnston said. “The wool is completely being pulled over their eyes, and sometimes when parents catch on and start inquiring, bureaucrats are using deceptive means of not informing them what is being taught.”
She said the movement will continue to grow as parents become more aware.
In addition to the demonstration in Charlotte, protests are planned in Sacramento, California; Bloomington, Indiana; Austin and San Antonio, Texas; Spokane, Washington; and Martinsburg, West Virginia. Rallies also are scheduled in
( Daily Caller ) President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans broke their promise to conservative voters by including funding for Planned Parenthood, which receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding each year, in the omnibus bill that Trump signed into law on Friday.
Trump, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and other Republican leaders promised their voters for years that they would defund Planned Parenthood if given the chance to govern.
Now, with Republican majorities in the House and Senate and a Republican in the White House, the nation’s number one killer of unborn children will continue receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer funding.
Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding every year through Medicaid and Title X grants for family planning. (RELATED: Twitter Won’t Stop Censoring Pro-Lifers)
The spending bill breaks Trump’s campaign promise to his voters, but it does fulfill a promise that his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, made on the campaign trail in 2016.
Planned Parenthood: We Did 321,384 Abortions; Got $543.7 Million in Tax Dollars
(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood says its affiliates did 321,384 abortions in the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, 2016, according to its newly released 2016-2017 annual report.
In the same report, Planned Parenthood says its affiliates received $543.7 million in payments from government—“Government Health Services Reimbursements & Grants,” the report calls them—in the year that ended on June 30, 2017.
The Planned Parenthood abortion business has been on a mission to defend and promote abortion. In the latest effort to brag about abortions, Planned Parenthood is now unveiling a new pro-abortion license plate.
The new Nebraska license plate would have the silly and unscientific slogan, “My body my choice.” Never mind that an abortion involves the body of an unborn child who scientifically could never be the woman’s body or part of it.
The new abortion-supporting license plates will cost an additional $70 for drivers. It appears Planned Parenthood has enough applications to support the plate and it told state officials that 263 Nebraska drivers went to promote abortion on their vehicles.
Why the nation’s biggest abortion business thinks that Nebraskans want to have a pro-abortion license plate on their vehicles is a good question. It appears that the abortion company falsely thinks most Nebraskans support abortion even though it is one of the most pro-life states in the country.
Meg Mikolajczyk, associate general counsel and senior public affairs manager for Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, said in a press release that the plates are an opportunity for people to voice their own opinion on women’s health issues.
“After all, the majority of Nebraskans and Americans overall believe that a woman should maintain her right to reproductive choice as established under Roe v. Wade,” she said.
( Daily Caller ) An unidentified assailant punched a 15-year-old pro-life student in the face Saturday as the student and a fellow pro-life demonstrator were peacefully holding pro-life signs and offering counseling.
The alleged assailant punched Purity Thomas, a high school fellow from Students for Life of America in Roanoke, Va., according to a press release received by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
Thomas was praying and speaking with women in front of a Planned Parenthood facility when a woman started threatening to beat and “f***” her up, according to Students for Life of America. The woman reportedly then stole a sign reading “All people are made in the image of God,” at which point the students started to record the incident.
The woman returned, tried to steal another sign, and subsequently punched Thomas in the face.
Laughing, she told Conan O’Brien she anonymously sends a donation in the name of the Vice President of the United States because she disagrees with his policies on reducing access to reproductive health care.
She said: ‘This is when a lot of hate mail comes my way. I apologise if I’m offending anybody. I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do.