New York Times

UNDERCOVER! ANTI-TRUMP NYT REPORTER NICK DUDICH WAS A FORMER ANTIFA MEMBER – PROJECT VERITAS VIDEO

Posted on Updated on

 

( Daily Caller ) A new undercover video shows a New York Times audience strategy editor Nick Dudich bragging about his anti-Trump bias and his history as a former Antifa member.

Conservative activist group Project Veritas released the video on Tuesday, showing Dudich joking about being objective, before saying: “No I’m not, that’s why I’m here.” Dudich emphasized his influence within the NYT’s newsroom, saying that “his “imprint is on every video we do.”

The editor also claimed to be a former Antifa member who frequently assaulted alleged neo-Nazis. “Yeah, I used to be an Anti-Fa punk once upon a time,” Dudich says, referring to the militant far-left movement that has repeatedly attacked conservatives and Trump supporters.

Dudich also referred to the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., as Trump’s “dumb f*** of a son.”

 

Read more: NYT Editor Claims To Be Former Antifa Member, Brags About Anti-Trump Bias

 

 

 

 

 

 

DANGEROUS! NYT DISCLOSES DONALD TRUMP JR. NO LONGER HAS SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION – WANTS HIM DEAD?

Posted on

 

If Democrats don’t breed crazy murderers like James T. Hodgkinson , New York Times article about Donald Trump Jr. giving up secret service protection would be a no big deal. But the left produces violent, deranged psychos the article could turn Don Jr. into a target by liberal crazies who want him dead.

Remember in mid-June an anti-Trump Democrat James T. Hodgkinson shot GOP Representative Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, and two Capitol Police were shot during baseball practice at an Alexandria field.

James T. Hodgkinson was obsessed with Trump-Russia conspiracy theories. He was killed in the attack and it  was The New York Times that tipped off the GOP shooter an April article.

When members of Congress practice in the early mornings in an Alexandrea, Va., public park for their Congressional Baseball Game, plainclothes United States Capital Police are sitting there in a blac S.U.V.”

 

As journalist Mike Cernovich tweeted:

Are you trying to get him murdered? Why report this, especially after NY Times reporting on baseball practice led to Scalise shooting.

 

 

From New York Times:

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, has elected to forgo protection by the Secret Service, according to a senior administration official, and another top White House official is losing hers.

The agency ceased protecting Mr. Trump, who lives in New York City and is an executive at the Trump Organization, last week. Mr. Trump, an avid camper and hunter, was said to be seeking more privacy than he can expect with a contingent of agents accompanying him everywhere.

Read more: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/18/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-secret-service.html?referer=

 

 

 

 

NYT BEST-SELLER LIST DUMPED BY CONSERVATIVE PUBLISHER OVER BIAS RANKING

Posted on Updated on

 

  • Nielsen BookScan, the measurement that Regnery cites as ranking its books higher, counts print sales in stores representing about 85 percent of the market.
  • The Times says its list is based on surveys of thousands of booksellers.
  • Regnery says the Times’ list gives priority to liberal books
  •  “The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left” was only No. 7 on the Times’ latest best-sellers list even though another organization that tracks sales ranked it No. 1. Regnery says another of its books, “No Go Zones: How Sharia Law is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You,” same thing.

 

Conservative publisher wants nothing more to do with Times

 

A company that publishes books by Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter and other conservative authors says it wants nothing to do anymore with The New York Times and its best-seller list.

Regnery Publishing said on Monday it will no longer recognize the Times’ accounting of book sales, meaning its writers can no longer claim to be “New York Times best-selling authors.” That’s a big deal in the book business.

Regnery is annoyed that its book “The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left” was only No. 7 on the Times’ latest best-sellers list even though another organization that tracks sales ranked it No. 1. Regnery says another of its books, “No Go Zones: How Sharia Law is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You,” is also not ranked as highly by the Times as it deserves to be.

….Regnery says the Times’ list gives priority to liberal books.

The publishing company’s writers, besides no longer being allowed to use the Times’ rankings to promote themselves, will no longer get bonuses tied to their books appearing on the newspaper’s list.

…Nielsen BookScan, the measurement that Regnery cites as ranking its books higher, counts print sales in stores representing about 85 percent of the market. The Times says its list is based on surveys of thousands of booksellers.

 

 

RAT! MITCH McCONNEL IS WHITE HOUSE MEDIA LEAK, TRUMP NOT HAPPY – SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE PRESIDENT? DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Posted on Updated on

 

( True Pundit ) The White House is accusing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of waging a clandestine smear campaign against President Donald Trump, leaking sensitive internal communications shared with the President to the New York Times and possibly other media, according to administration officials.

“The President knows exactly what the senator (McConnell) has done,” a White House official said. “And the President will address this in his own way. Privately.”

The honeymoon — if you can call it that — appears to be officially over for the GOP leaders. And that might be a very bad thing for McConnell whose popularity is sliding in his home state of Kentucky.

According to White House insiders, President Trump was furious when the New York Times published a long hit piece on the president’s growing feud with McConnell. The piece included detailed communications between Trump and McConnell that, according to White House sources, were almost verbatim. Moreover, it is believe the article was timed to try to steal some of Trump’s thunder from his Monday night address to the nation on military plans in Afghanistan, officials said.

At a time when Trump should have been celebrating his speech from Tuesday night in Arizona — which likewise was well received by supporters — the mood on Wednesday was tamped down by the realization that the GOP leader had ratted out and betrayed the GOP President of the United States to the house organ publication of the Democratic party: The New York Times.

Stopping just short of calling the Kentucky Senator a rat, True Pundit’s White House sources said McConnell either leaked the information to the Times himself or instructed aides to do it for him. Either way, they said, the Senate leader no longer deserves blanket trust from the Trump administration.

 

READ MORE: http://truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-mitch-mcconnell-as-media-leak-believes-gop-leader-divulged-sensitive-intelligence-on-trump/

 

MIKE PENCE SLAMS 2020 RUN REPORT BY NYT, CALLS IT FAKE NEWS AND DISGRACEFUL

Posted on

  • NYT: Pence is creating an “independent power base” in case there was an opening in 2020” 
  • Mike Pence: “Today’s article in the New York Times is disgraceful and offensive to me, my family, and our entire team. The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,” 
  • Pence: ” My entire team will continue to focus all our efforts to advance the President’s agenda and see him re-elected in 2020. Any suggestion otherwise is both laughable and absurd,”

 

( Daily Caller ) Vice President Mike Pence blasted The New York Times on Sunday over an article suggesting that he is forming a shadow political campaign to run for president in 2020.

In a statement issued by the White House, Pence called the Times piece “fake news” as well as “disgraceful and offensive” and “laughable and absurd.”

“Today’s article in the New York Times is disgraceful and offensive to me, my family, and our entire team. The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,” Pence said.

In the Times article, headlined “Republican Shadow Campaign for 2020 Take Shape as Trump Doubts Grow,” reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns assert that Pence is creating an “independent power base” in case there is an opening for president in three years.

The piece does not suggest that Pence will directly oppose President Trump in 2020. But the article notes that Trump’s political future is uncertain given the investigation being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his rocky start so far.

The reporters note that Pence has created a fundraising committee, the Great America Committee, and hired a political operative, Nick Ayers, as his chief of staff.

And one Pence aide, Marty Obst, told a Republican bigwig in a private meeting in June that Pence “wanted to be prepared to run in case there was an opening in 2020,” according to The Times.

Pence did not directly address the clues laid out in the Times piece, but he insisted in his statement on Sunday that he stands in solidarity with Trump.

“Whatever fake news may come our way, my entire team will continue to focus all our efforts to advance the President’s agenda and see him re-elected in 2020. Any suggestion otherwise is both laughable and absurd,” he said.

 

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/pence-slams-disgraceful-new-york-times-over-fake-news-article/

 

ISIS LEADER ESCAPE BLAMED ON NEW YORK TIMES LEAKS

Posted on

General Tony Thomas, who leads Special Operations Command, blamed this 2015 report in the New York Times for tipping off al-Baghdadi to the insights gained from a Delta Force raid 

 

A top US general has blamed leaks to the New York Times for giving ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the ability to evade American forces seeking to kill him.

General Raymond ‘Tony’ Thomas, who leads Special Operations Command, said Friday at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado that his teams were ‘particularly close’ to al-Baghdadi after a 2015 raid, Fox News reported.

That operation, a Delta Force commando raid in eastern Syria, killed ISIS oil minister Abu Sayyaf and captured his wife, yielding a trove of information about the terror group’s operations and logistics.

‘That was a very good lead. Unfortunately, it was leaked in a prominent national newspaper about a week later and that lead went dead,’ said Thomas, in an apparent reference to a New York Times report about the raid from June 2015.

That report read in part: ‘New insights yielded by the seized trove — four to seven terabytes of data, according to one official — include how the organization’s shadowy leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, operates and tries to avoid being tracked by coalition forces.’

The New York Times report even detailed knowledge gained about al-Baghdadi’s security precautions for meeting and communicating with his lieutenants, including the use of wives to pass messages.

‘The challenge we have [is] in terms of where and how our tactics and procedures are discussed openly,’ Thomas said.

‘There’s a great need to inform the American public about what we’re up to. There’s also great need to recognize things that will absolutely undercut our ability to do our job,’ he continued.

President Donald Trump seized on the remarks early Saturday morning, tweeting: ‘The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist,Al-Baghdadi.Their sick agenda over National Security’.

 

Read more: Top general says LEAKS to the New York Times are the reason ISIS leader al-Baghdadi escaped US forces and is likely still alive

 

A top US general has blamed leaks to the New York Times for giving ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (pictured in 2014) the ability to evade American forces seeking to kill him 

NYT DAVID BROOKS: HIGH-SCHOOL DEGREE FRIEND SCARED OF GOURMET SANDWICH MENU, ATE MEXICAN

Posted on Updated on

  • NYT David Brooks: ‘Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop. Suddenly I saw her face freeze up.. we ate Mexican

 

New York Times columnist David Brooks described taking a friend with ‘only a high school degree’ to a Mexican restaurant after she was ‘anxious’ about his first choice, a gourmet sandwich eatery, because of the confusing words on the menu.

From his  column published on Tuesday titled, ‘How We Are Ruining America’:

‘Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop,’ the piece read.

‘Suddenly I saw her face freeze up as she was confronted with sandwiches named “Padrino” and “Pomodoro” and ingredients like soppressata, capicollo and a striata baguette. 

‘I quickly asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else and she anxiously nodded yes and we ate Mexican.’

 

In other words, don’t be insensitive like Brooks. If you know your friend has only a high-school degree, take him to the nearest Mexican restaurant or a taco truck. As far as going to gourmet sandwich place or fine dining restaurant, forget it. It would just confuse and overwhelm your friend, right David?