Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow read the stunning timeline breakdown of the Lynch-Clinton tarmac docs on his radio show Friday morning.
Mike Levine of ABC News made contact to Melanie Newman (Director of DOJ Office for Public Affairs) with message:
” Hey guys, wanted to address something ASAP…Apparently our affiliate in Phoenix is hearing that the AG met with Bill Clinton on a plane last night for close to an hour. But hoping I can provide them some guidance ASAP. Thanks”
Below is a timeline breakdown of the first 30 minutes of the news breaking over the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting in Phoenix in June 2016 via the lawyers at ACLJ. Crisis management from DOJ responded within ONE MINUTE of the email inquiry from ABC about the meeting. The first email was sent at 1:14 PM, the response was at 1:15 PM. The full breakdown can be read here.
The full document production, including the still redacted talking points can be found here.
June 28, 2016
Email Chain: “Bill Clinton meeting?”
- 1:14pm – Mike Levine (ABC News) to Melanie Newman (Director of DOJ Office for Public Affairs) (OPA)      
- Content: “Hey guys, wanted to address something ASAP…Apparently our affiliate in Phoenix is hearing that the AG met with Bill Clinton on a plane last night for close to an hour. They seem to think it’s somehow connected to the Benghazi report released today (“I’m not sure what the connection would be). But hoping I can provide them some guidance ASAP. Thanks.”
- Context: First media request about Clinton/Lynch Meeting.
- 1:15pm – Newman (OPA) forwards ABC email to Carolyn Pokorny (Deputy Chief of Staff & Counselor to AG Lynch) (OAG) and Kevin Lewis (Press Secretary for DOJ to AG Lynch) (OPA)      
- Content: “We need to talk. I’m on cell (redacted (b)(6))”
- Context: Based on the time zone, Pokorny and Lewis appear to have been with the AG.
- Note: Email Sent to senior OAG Officials within 1 min of story breaking.
- 1:16pm (10:15 AM PST) – Pokorny (OAG) to Newman (OPA).     
- Content: “+Matt. I’m free. I will get a conference line.”
- Note: Within 2 min, Matthew Axlerod (ODAG), the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General (#2 to DAG Yates), was added to the conversation. His current bio states that he “took the lead in advising on crisis management within the DOJ, working closely with the White House, Congress, the FBI, and the media on DOJ’s most sensitive and high-profile matters.”
- 1:17pm – Newman (OPA) to Levine (ABC) 
- Content: “What’s your number?”
- 1:17PM – Pokorny (OAG) Emails    
- Content: “Dial-in: (Redacted (b)(6)). Passcode: (Redacted (b)(6)).”
- 1:18pm: – Lewis (OPA) Emails  
- Content: “+SF and Uma”
- Context: This denotes that at this time, Shirlethia Franklin (Deputy Chief of Staff & Counselor to AG Lynch) (OAG) and Uma Amuluru (Counselor to the AG) (OAG) were added to the conversation.
- 1:20PM – Shirlethia Franklin (OAG) to Lewis (OPA) ccing Pokorny (OAG), Newman (OPA), Mathew Axelrod (Associate Deputy AG to AG Sally Yates) (ODAG), and Amuluru (OAG) 
- Content: “I can step out and hop on a call. Is there a conference line?”
- 1:24pm: – Levine (ABC) emails Newman (OPA) 
- Content: “Are you in your office? I can [come] by in like 15 or so.”
- 1:25PM – Lewis (OPA) Emails  
- Content: “I need to stay at the event right now because press is here. The press avail starts in about 40 minutes.”
- 1:25PM – Franklin (OAG) Emails    
- Content: “Kevin – I’ll fill you in. Shirlethia.”
- 1:26PM – Amuluru (OAG) to Franklin (OAG) ccing Lewis (OPA), Newman (OPA), Pokorny (OAG), Axelrod (ODAG)    
- Content: “Same”
- 1:29pm: – Newman (OPA) to Levine (ABC) 
- Content: “I’m not but heading back. I’ll call you.”
- 1:32PM: Levine (ABC) to Newman (OPA) 
- Content: “Sounds good thx.
- 1:44PM – Newman (OPA) Emails    
- Content: “Adding Peter to this chain for review. Peter – feel free to call me to discuss. 202-305-1920. Draft Statement: (Redacted(b)(5))”
On his radio show Tuesday morning, President Trump attorney Jay Sekulow said he found an email directly connecting the Obama White House to Bill Clinton and AG Lynch tarmac scandal.
Radio: AG Lynch Scandal Linked to
#Obama White House
( Fox News ) Loretta Lynch used the alias “Elizabeth Carlisle” for official emails as attorney general, including those related to her infamous tarmac meeting last summer with former President Clinton.
The emails were included in 413 pages of Justice Department documents provided to conservative watchdog groups Judicial Watch and American Center for Law and Justice.
Top federal officials using email aliases is not illegal or new, considering others in the former Obama administration also used them, arguing security concerns and spam to their official email addresses swamping their in-boxes.
Eric Holder, Lynch’s predecessor, used “Lew Alcindor,” the former name of retired NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
However, critics of the practice argue that such aliases can result in some requested emails to and from officials going undetected.
Lynch used the alias to help craft responses to media requests about the meeting, the documents show.
And former IRS official Lois Lerner, who was at the center of the agency’s targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, also used an alias — Toby Miles.
FBI COMEY ASKED DOJ FOR ‘TALKING POINTS’ AFTER BANNING MEDIA TAKING PICTURES OF LYNCH-CLINTON TARMAC MEETING
- When ACLJ asked FBI for Clinton-Lynch plane meeting documents, James Comey, replied that “No records responsive to your request were located.”
- DOJ documents show several emails from the FBI to DOJ officials concerning the meeting
- “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting
- The DOJ official instructs the FBI to “let me know if you get any questions about this” and provides “[o]ur talkers [DOJ talking points] on this”. The talking points, however are redacted.
( ACLJ ) First, the Comey FBI lied to us. Last July, we sent FOIA requests to both the Comey FBI and the Lynch DOJ asking for any documents related to the Clinton Lynch plane meeting. The FBI, under the then directorship of James Comey, replied that “No records responsive to your request were located.”
The documents we received today from the Department of Justice include several emails from the FBI to DOJ officials concerning the meeting. One with the subject line “FLAG” was correspondence between FBI officials (Richard Quinn, FBI Media/Investigative Publicity, and Michael Kortan) and DOJ officials concerning “flag[ing] a story . . . about a casual, unscheduled meeting between former president Bill Clinton and the AG.” The DOJ official instructs the FBI to “let me know if you get any questions about this” and provides “[o]ur talkers [DOJ talking points] on this”. The talking points, however are redacted.
Another email to the FBI contains the subject line “security details coordinate between Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton?”
On July 1, 2016 – just days before our FOIA request – a DOJ email chain under the subject line, “FBI just called,” indicates that the “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting. The discussion then went off email to several phone calls (of which we are not able to obtain records). An hour later, Carolyn Pokomy of the Office of the Attorney General stated, “I will let Rybicki know.” Jim Rybicki was the Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor to FBI Director Jim Comey. The information that was to be provided to Rybicki is redacted.
Also of note several of the documents contain redactions that are requested “per FBI.”
It is clear that there were multiple records within the FBI responsive to our request and that discussions regarding the surreptitious meeting between then AG Lynch and the husband of the subject of an ongoing FBI criminal investigation reached the highest levels of the FBI.
However, on October 21, 2016, the Comey FBI replied to our legal demands that “No records responsive to your request were located.” This is in direct contravention to the law, and we are preparing further legal action to force the FBI to come clean and turn over ALL documents related to this matter to us in a timely manner.
( ACLIJ ) There is clear evidence that the main stream media was colluding with the DOJ to bury the story. A Washington Post reporter, speaking of the Clinton Lynch meeting story, said, “I’m hoping I can put it to rest .” The same Washington Post reporter, interacting with the DOJ spin team, implemented specific DOJ requests to change his story to make the Attorney General appear in a more favorable light.
A New York Times reporter apologetically told the Obama DOJ that he was being “pressed into service” to have to cover the story. As the story was breaking, DOJ press officials stated, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.”
Two days after the meeting, DOJ officials in a chain of emails that includes emails to Attorney General Lynch herself stated that the media coverage of the meeting “looks like all or most are FOX” and that “CBS . . . just says a few lines about the meeting.”
Kim Dotcom posted an email Friday showing Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch used her grandmother’s name Elizabeth Carlisle as an alias to contact DOJ officials.
The Department of Justice released hundreds of emails to the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) this week in the investigation of former AG Lynch’s secret meeting with former President Bill Clinton.
One email shows Loretta Lynch hiding her identity from Department of Justice officials.
Melanie Newman from the Department of Justice leaked it in the email.
And Lynch (Elizabeth Carlisle) then responded with a “thanks to all who worked on this.”
It’s imploding! The collusion story about Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya meeting with Donald Trump Jr. June 2016 is a belly flop. She is now facing her own controversy after it’s revealed the Russian plant actually worked with the Democrats for years and got her special visa to stay in US is courtesy of Barack Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch.
The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group revealed on Wednesday that California Rep. Ron Dellums was a hired lobbyist for Veselnitskaya.
According to a Washington Post story, she worked for years on a case with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, a firm that produced a widely discredited dossier against Trump.
She also worked with Christopher Cooper, the founder and CEO of Potomac Square Group, which has had Democratic clients including California Government Jerry Brown, Democratic presidential nominee Howard Dean, and Joe Trippi, according to the Daily Caller.
And it was Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch that granted her an extension in late 2015 to stay in the U.S. after her visa was due to expire, under “extraordinary circumstances” related to defending a case in New York, according to The Hill. She was granted an extension through January, but it’s not yet clear how she was able to be in the U.S. in June 2016, when she met with Trump Jr., and again January 2017.
Four days after her meeting with Trump Jr. on June 9, 2016, she was in Washington, D.C. for a movie screening of an anti-Magnitsky Act film at the Newseum with at least five congressional staffers and State Department officials, according to The Hill.
The next day she attended a House hearing, sitting in the front row behind Obama’s former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, who was testifying, according to photos of the hearing. McFaul has taken to Twitter to claim that Republicans placed her there, apparently next to his family members, and has denied any meetings with her.
Around that time, Veselnitskaya also attended a dinner with the chairman of the House subcommittee overseeing Russia policy, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), and about 20 other guests, according to the The Hill. Rohrabacher said he believed she and Dellums were there lobbying other lawmakers to reverse the Magnitsky Act.