Judicial Watch

THERE ARE AT LEAST FOUR MANUFACTURED ANTI-TRUMP DOSSIERS BY OBAMA-CLINTON CABAL

Posted on

  • JW Tom Fitton: “We just found a third dossier. This one created by the Obama State Department.
  • By my count, there are now at least 4 Obama/Clinton “get Trump” dossiers.”

 

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said there are at least four different anti-Trump dossiers stemming from Obama-Clinton inc.

FITTON: “There was no basis for a legitimate investigation into alleged collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians. The only basis was a smear job created by Hillary Clinton’s political operatives. In fact, there came out another Clinton dossier, this one created by Cody Shearer, who also got it to the FBI supposedly through Fusion GPS. Cody Shearer goes way back, he’s a longtime Clinton operative-henchman. So now that’s two dossiers. And guess what, we just found a third dossier. This one created by the Obama State Department.

We received the documents, we just released them this week. So what happens is, shortly before President Trump came into office, the Obama State Department gathered intelligence, classified material on Russian activities on elections and public policy, fights abroad specially in Europe [….] They sent them to their buddy Ben Cardin, a Democrat from Maryland.

So they were vacuuming classified information, creating a special dossier on Russia and sending classified information to, according to reports at the time, with the express purpose of not allowing the Trump administration to assert its prerogative on the handling of this classified information and its relations with Russia. The abuses don’t stop with the Obama FBI and DOJ, they continued into this Obama State Department and we want to know how this classified information was gathered, who ordered it, how it was disseminated and who else has it…They are in cover-up mode!”

 

 

 

ANDREW McCABE ‘LASHED OUT’ WHEN ASKED TO RESIGN – FBI LOST ALL HIS TEXT MESSAGES!…REALLY?

Posted on Updated on

  • Tom Fitton: FBI lost all of Andrew McCabe’s text messages!
  • Sara Carter: Andrew McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign. McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come.

 

Sara Carter reports:

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo. […]

Current and former FBI officials said McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come.

“There are people lining up in the bureau to go after McCabe,” said a former FBI official, with knowledge. “There will be a clean up at the Bureau of his cronies.”

 

On Saturday, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton joined Judge Jeanine Pirro on her FOX News program:

 

Tom Fitton: We sued back in September for the text messages of the number two at the FBI, Andrew McCabe. And they just told us this week, they gave us everything they’re going to give us, and not one text message was turned over. They lost all of Andrew McCabe’s text messages! I don’t believe it. There’s still gamesmanship going on.

 

Via Judge Jeanine:

 

 

HILLARY HAS 627 EMAILS SHE DID NOT TURN OVER TO THE STATE DEPT. – JUDICIAL WATCH

Posted on Updated on

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

Judicial Watch –  Important: Last year, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. Prior to the FBI investigation, Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. But Clinton failed to turn over at least 627 emails in that 55,000-page production, further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to the State Department.

Learn more here: http://jwatch.us/JWib88

 

REALLY? U.S. HAS A NATIONAL MANGO BOARD WITH 18 MEMBERS, $6.7 MILLION ANNUAL BUDGET

Posted on

 

Judicial Watch – NEW: Even those who follow government closely may not know that the United States has a National Mango Board with a multi-million-dollar budget to help increase consumption of the juicy tropical fruit. This is a serious matter that is handled at the presidential cabinet level. The Mango board is a type of panel that was authorized by Congress decades ago and has 18 members who are appointed by the secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). It operates under a USDA oversight body known as the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS). Based in Orlando, Florida, the National Mango Board has a generous $6.7 million annual budget, according to USDA figures…

 

Read more: U.S. Has a National Mango Board With a $6.7 Million Budget – Judicial Watch

 

Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records About Removal of Former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok From Mueller Operation

Posted on Updated on

 

  • Peter Strzok reportedly oversaw the FBI’s interviews of former National Security Adviser, General Michael Flynn; changed former FBI Director James Comey’s language about Hillary Clinton’s actions regarding her illicit email server from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless;” played a lead role in the FBI’s interview of Clinton and is suspected of being responsible for using the unverified dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in order to spy on President Trump’s campaign.

 

Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records About Removal of Former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok From Mueller Operation

 

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for records about the removal and reassignment of Peter Strzok, a former deputy to the assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, from the special counsel’s investigative team led by former FBI director Robert Mueller. Strzok also was the FBI’s second in command of counterintelligence and chief of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s illicit email server, interviewing Hillary Clinton himself on July 2, 2016.

The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia after the FBI failed to respond to an August 17, 2017, FOIA request (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Federal Bureau of Investigation (No. 1:17-cv-02682)). Judicial Watch seeks:

  • All records regarding the assignment of FBI Supervisor Peter Strzok to the special counsel’s investigation led by former Director Robert Mueller.
  • All records related to the reassignment of FBI Supervisor Peter Strzok from the special counsel’s investigation to another position within the FBI.
  • All SF-50 and/or SF-52 employment forms, as well as all related records of communication between any official, employee, or representative of the FBI and any other individual or entity.

According to reports (here and here) Strzok was reportedly removed from the Mueller investigative team in August and reassigned to a human resources position after it was discovered that he and another FBI lawyer, Lisa Page, who worked for FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and with whom Strzok was carrying on an extramarital affair, “exchanged text messages during the Clinton investigation and campaign season in which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton.”

Strzok reportedly oversaw the FBI’s interviews of former National Security Adviser, General Michael Flynn; changed former FBI Director James Comey’s language about Hillary Clinton’s actions regarding her illicit email server from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless;” played a lead role in the FBI’s interview of Clinton and is suspected of being responsible for using the unverified dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in order to spy on President Trump’s campaign.

“It is disturbing the FBI has stonewalled our request about the Mr. Strzok demotion for four months,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “One can only conclude the FBI and Justice Department (including Mr. Mueller’s operation) wanted to hide the truth about how Strzok’s and Page’s political biases and misconduct have compromised both the Clinton email and Russia collusion investigations.”

Read more: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records About Removal of Former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok From Mueller Operation

 

 

 

HILLARY CLINTON REMOVED STATE DEPT. FILES REGARDING GIFTS SHE RECEIVED WHILE SECRETARY OF STATE

Posted on

( Judicial Watch ) The records uncovered by Judicial Watch also contain a list of materials removed by Clinton accumulated by Robert Russo, Clinton’s then-special assistant, including PDFs of Clinton’s “correspondence in response to gifts … thank you and acknowledgements,” as well as other records.

The documents indicate that Clinton removed a physical file of “the log of the Secretary’s gifts with pictures of gifts.”

The receipt of gifts by federal employees in the Executive Branch is regulated:

A “prohibited source” [of gifts] under the regulations is one who seeks official action from the employee’s agency; one who does business or seeks to do business with the agency; one whose activities are regulated by the employee’s agency; one whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee’s official duties; or an organization a majority of whose members fit any of the above categories.

A gift is given “because of” the employee’s official position if it would not have been offered “had the employee not held the status, authority or duties associated with his Federal position.”  Gifts that are “motivated by a family relationship or personal friendship” may therefore be accepted without limitation.

 

Read more: JUDICIAL WATCH: STATE DEPARTMENT MADE DEAL WITH HILLARY »

Judicial Watch: State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Remove Records, Keep Call Log, Schedules Secret

Posted on Updated on

 

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released new U.S. Department of State documents showing former Secretary Hillary Clinton and her then-Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin were permitted to remove electronic and physical records under a claim they were “personal” materials and “unclassified, non-record materials,” including files of Clinton’s calls and schedules, which were not to be made public. The documents show the Obama State Department records would not be “released to the general public under FOIA.”

The new records also show that Huma Abedin was allowed to take five boxes of “physical files” out of the State Department that include records described as “Muslim Engagement Documents.”

Judicial Watch obtained the reports about the records from a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for:

Any and all DS-1904 (Authorization for the Removal of Personal Papers and Non-Record Materials) forms completed by, or on behalf of, any of the following individuals:

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton

Former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills

Former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin

Former Deputy Chief of Staff Jacob Sullivan

The documents include a list of official and personal calls and schedules that Clinton removed, which carry a special notation that the documents were not to be made public records. The notation is on an addendum to a DS-1904 signed by Clarence N. Finney Jr., then-director of the Office of Correspondence and Records, who was the reviewing officer. (Judicial Watch has a pending request for the deposition of Finney in separate litigation concerning Clinton emails and the Benghazi terrorist attack.):

NOTE: The Secretary’s call log, grid and schedules are not classified, however, they would not be released to the general public under FOIA. They are being released to the Secretary with this understanding.

Read more: JUDICIAL WATCH: STATE DEPARTMENT MADE DEAL WITH HILLARY »