One important thing that Ellen de Generes did not ask Jesus Campos? The disputed TIMELINE.
Ellen did not press Jesus Campos to clarify the lingering questions about the official timeline – such as whether he or hotel officials delayed calling police for six minutes after he was shot. Police changed the timeline three times. MGM disputed their statement.
Ellen did not ask also why Jesus cancelled his interviews with news outlets and chose her show whose forte is pop culture not investigative journalism.
Related link: How did Ellen blow it? Degeneres airs eight-minute interview with Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos who holds key to Vegas shooting timeline riddle but completely FAILS to get an answer
Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos will appear on the Ellen Degeneres show Wednesday. The show was taped Tuesday and approved for airing by MGM media officials who set up the interview. Campos is interviewed along with Mandalay Bay maintenance worker Stephen Schuck.
True Pundit foretold days ago that Jesus Campos, under a gag order from MGM for weeks, would break his silence during a controlled and scripted network television appearance.
That True Pundit revelation was on Oct. 15th
But people are already asking: Are we talking about the same Jesus Campos here?
Ellen DeGeneres : Tomorrow, the first people to encounter the Las Vegas shooter are here – security guard Jesus Campos and building engineer Stephen Schuck
What? No more any future press conferences?
Fox News reports:
“He is a victim in this and we don’t discuss victims,” Las Vegas Police Officer and Spokesman Larry Hadfield told Fox News on Tuesday.
Hadfield said the department is not planning on holding any future press conferences, absent the development of new details.
MGM Resorts International, the hotel’s parent company, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.” The newspaper suggested that based on that statement, MGM seems to know Campos’ whereabouts.
LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — A so-called ‘private security’ guard who is presumably a man by the name Troy Goff was confronted in front of Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos’s residence where he was captured on video emerging from an unmarked (likely law enforcement) vehicle.
The security guard can be seen in the video getting out of a Ford truck which has a hand towel covering its license plate.
After the security guard was confronted by a concerned citizen, who was filming the entire encounter the citizen removed the towel which was covering the truck’s license plate revealing that there, in fact, was no license plate at all which is against the law (unless, of course, Goff is the law.)
- UMC Quick Care spokesman told Fox News on Monday that they had “heard nothing” about Campos visiting any of their eight locations
- SPFPA union member got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility
( Fox News ) The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been seen since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.
David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.
A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had “heard nothing” about Campos visiting them.
Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.
Hickey said he was meeting with MGM officials Thursday afternoon in the hours before Campos’ scheduled television appearances, including one with Fox News.
But when the meeting ended, Campos had fled.
LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — It appears that the red shirt-wearing “On Scene” security guard currently posted at Mandalay Bay shooting victim Jose Campos’s home may be a man by the name of Troy Goff, according to a Facebook profile and other information obtained by Intellihub.
Goff’s Facebook posts date back to 2012 when he posted a “Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons” logo, which leads some to believe that Goff could possibly be a prison guard and may possibly even be assigned to guard Campos who may himself be a suspect in the Oct. 1 shooting. If true, this would prove that the gunman Stephen Paddock may not have acted alone.
Four key Las Vegas shooting witnesses are now missing or dead – coincidence or cover up?
1) John Beilman: killed both himself and his disabled daughter in an apparent murder-suicide. He was wanted for questioning by federal agents in connection with a communications device discovered in suspected shooter Stephen Paddock’s hotel room.
Neon Nettle reports: Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman’s Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.
2) Chad Nishimura: a Mandalay Bay valet who parked Paddock’s car when he arrived at the hotel, has also disappeared without trace after giving a statement to a Hawaiian mainstream news network, KITV4, about his brush with the killer. Nishimura directly contradicted the official narrative by claiming that Paddock arrived at the hotel with “not many bags” – certainly nowhere near enough to hold the amount of weapons and ammunition that was found in Paddock’s hotel suite.
3) Jesus Campos : The security guard ‘hero’ still missing in action has also gone missing. Fifteen minutes before his scheduled appearance on Hannity at Fox News – his first media interview since the shooting – Campos reportedly checked into a ‘quick clinic.’
It has also been revealed that photos featuring Campos, published in mainstream media, are not real. After putting the photographs through forensic testing at FotoForensics.com, it is clear these photographs have been photoshopped, raising the question of whether “Jesus Campos, hero security guard” really exists.
4. ) Kymberley Suchomel, one of the key witnesses who was not injured during the devastating Las Vegas shooting has been found dead in her home at the age of 28. The cause of her death has yet to be confirmed.
Kymberley Suchomel was one of the lucky attendees at the Route 91 music festival in Las Vegas who managed to escape the hail of bullets without being injured. Shortly after fleeing the scene with friends, she made a statement to mainstream media claiming that there were “multiple gunmen” firing weapons into the crowd and that she was chased by one such man.