Saudi’s King Salman Arrives In Japan: 10 Aircraft, 500 Limos, 500 Tons Of Luggage, 12,000 Hotel Rooms, 2 Golden Escalators
The 81-year-old king, who was greeted by Japan‘s Crown Prince Naruhito at Haneda airport, will meet Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Monday and as he kicks off the Japanese leg of a broader tour of Asia.
Salman, who will visit 83-year-old Emperor Akihito on Tuesday, is travelling in style with his demands ranging from golden elevators to a fleet of hundreds of limousines.
Some 1,200 rooms at Tokyo’s luxury hotels have been booked by the delegation for the three-night stay through Wednesday, according to local media, which has also reported that hundreds of limousines have been brought into the capital to accomodate the visitors.
This follows a lavish nine-day trip to Indonesia where the king ordered for a special toilet to be build in a mosque and a custom seat to be built in the House of Representatives.
PHOTOS: TRUMP AND GLAMOROUS MELANIA WITH JAPANESE PM SHINZO ABE AND HIS WIFE AKIE WITH PATRIOTS OWNER ROBERT KRAF AT MAR-A-LAGO RESORT
( Daily Mail ) The Supper Bowl! The Trumps, the Japanese prime minister and his wife are joined by New England Patriots owner for dinner at Mar-a-Lago after the First Family fly to Florida on Air Force One
- President Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe departed for Mar-a-Lago for a weekend of golf and meetings
- President was reunited with Melania Trump, who sported large sunglasses as she boarded Air Force One
- Daughter Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner also hopped aboard the plane for the trip
- Abe was accompanied by his wife, having lunched with Trump at the White House amid new talk of bilateral trade and infrastructure plans
- President, Melania, the Japanese prime minister and his wife, as well as Robert Kraft, the owner of the Super Bowl winners the New England Patriots, went for dinner
READ MORE: The Supper Bowl! The Trumps, the Japanese prime minister and his wife are joined by New England Patriots owner for dinner at Mar-a-Lago after the First Family fly to Florida on Air Force One
TRUMP ALREADY BRINGING 50,000 JOBS THANKS TO JAPAN’S SOFT BANK $50 BILLION INVESTMENT – FINALLY, A PRESIDENT WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF WORK INSTEAD OF GOOFING OFF LIKE OBAMA!
Amazing! Trump already bringing 50,000 jobs to America thanks to Japan’s Soft Bank $50 billion investment. After Obama’s goof-off presidency, we finally have someone who knows what the meaning of work is – instead of lazy bum Obama whose definition of being president is constant traveling in Air Force One, playing golf, non-stop White House VIP parties with celebs and donor buddies, and making tv appearances on late night comedy shows.