Illegal alien and arsonist Jesus Fabian Gonzalez, deported five times now in the past year alone, was arrested on suspicion of setting Sonoma County Wine Country fires in California.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Tom Homan confirmed on Thursday that a man arrested in connection with setting a fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien from Mexico who has been twice returned to his “home country.”
Homan also confirmed that ICE has issued detainer requests for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez five times now in the past year alone, including the one issued on October 16 in relation to his most recent arrest on suspicion of arson. All of the arrests were made “by Sonoma County on various felony and misdemeanor charges,” according to Homan.
Sonoma County is considered a sanctuary jurisdiction and does not fully cooperate with federal immigration officials. That includes not honoring ICE detainer requests. “ICE was never notified of Mr. Gonzalez’ various releases,” Homan wrote in the statement regarding Gonzalez.
There were several fires in the region, and it is not clear what role the fires Gonzales allegedly set played in the overall disaster.
El Salvadorian illegal immigrant Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres, 19, and Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez, 17, were arrested for kidnapping and rape. The victim told police she was grabbed while walking home from school on September 2, taken to an apartment and raped for hours. They told the girl that they were acting on orders from a younger female acquaintance.
Two young men were charged and a third remains at large after a teen girl was kidnapped and raped, according to police and court documents filed last week in Frederick.
“This is very, very rare in my experience,” said Detective Joe Palkovic, an assistant supervisor in the Frederick Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division. “The violence of it and the nature of the crime, the fact that this involves someone laying in wait, kidnapping the victim and then taking her to a separate location to rape her, is very rare.”
And a younger female acquaintance of the teen girl was identified in charging documents as the suspected mastermind of the crime.
( Milo ) The illegal immigrant featured in a teary video discussing her plight is a business owner who voted illegally in the last election.
Karen Caudillo hasn’t eaten breakfast since the Trump administration announced the end of an Obama-era immigration program that shielded young immigrants like herself from deportation.
“I’ve been fighting for so long to be able to sustain myself, to go to school, to be productive,” she said in an tearful interview at the Capitol on Wednesday. “And it just feels like everything is going to waste because I could go back to Mexico.”
Undocumented journalists at /pol captured screenshot evidence from Caudillo’s own social media that she is the owner of a business, Caudillo Cleaning LLC, and recovered proof that the company incorporated in compliance with Florida law.
Read more: Dreamer Lauded By The Left Is A Fraud
Caudillo’s own social media shows that she is the owner of a business, Caudillo Cleaning LLC, and recovered proof that the company incorporated in compliance with Florida law.
Claims that she has never been to Mexico, the country where she holds legal citizenship, are refuted with evidence of GoFundMe campaigns supporting excursions to Mexico.
Voter records suggest she is registered to vote.
- Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, raped a 7-year-old girl “thousands of times.”
A Cedar City man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly sexually assaulted a 7-year-old female “thousands of times.”
Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, is charged with two first-degree felony counts of rape of a child. He’s also being held on an additional immigration detainer.
During an interview at the Iron County Children’s Justice Center, the alleged victim told investigators in Spanish that Michel-Lara had molested her “many times in the last six months,” according to the probable cause statement filed in the 5th District Court Monday.
She also told investigators he had raped her “thousands of times.
While Michel-Lara admitted to multiple incidents, he allegedly explained in Spanish to investigators that the assaults unintentionally occurred at least two times while he was applying lotion to her skin, the report said.
He also allegedly attempted to explain the rape occurred accidentally when they were “rough housing” and jumping around” following a shower twice.
ILLEGAL MEXICAN DEPORTED 20 TIMES ‘RAPES WOMAN, 65,’ MONTHS AFTER RELEASED IN PORTLAND UNDER SANCTUARY LAW
An illegal immigrant with a long history of deportations to Mexico, and who was released by local jail officials in defiance of a federal immigration hold, is now accused of raping one woman and assaulting another in a sickening crime spree.
Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, is charged with 13 counts – including burglary, kidnapping, sodomy and sex abuse – in the knife-point attacks on two women in Portland on Monday.
Six months ago, on December 7, jail officials in Portland had Martinez in custody when they received a request from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, asking the jail to notify ICE before his release.
Yet the local officials released him the next day in defiance of the federal immigration detainer, an agency spokeswoman told the Oregonian.
Oregon has a state law forbidding local law enforcement from using any resources to enforce federal immigration law.
The criminal spree on Monday began around 7pm, when a suspect broke through an open window into a 65-year-old woman’s home, on NE Halsey street in the Sullivan’s Gulch neighborhood.
The suspect, who police say was Martinez, used scarves and socks from her closet to bind and gag the woman before sexually assaulting her, according to court documents reported by Fox12.
Martinez slammed the elderly woman’s head into the wooden floor, punched her, and stole her phone, credit cars, and car, speeding away in it, according to police.
The woman was able to get to a neighbor’s home and call 911.
Just hours later, police say Martinez had made his way to a parking garage, where he crouched in a dark corner until he spotted a woman.
He approached the woman saying he wanted to ‘talk’, but then produced a knife and forced the woman to walk towards her car, according to police.
( Fox News ) A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city’s sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.
Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, 33, reached the settlement agreement with the city attorney’s office, said Saira Hussain, a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus who represented Zarceno. The agreement must be approved by the Board of Supervisors.
“It’s really important for San Francisco to remain a sanctuary city not in name only but also in practice,” Hussain told The San Francisco Examiner. “Our hope is that the department is going to look into this further and really examine the way that the department can do more.”
Figueroa-Zarceno sued San Francisco in January for violating its sanctuary city law.
RAPE CHARGES ON TWO ILLEGALS DROPPED, VIDEO OF 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL WILLINGLY ENTERED THE BATHROOM, SENT TEXTS AGREED TO SEXUAL ENCOUNTER
Prosecutors DROP rape charges against two illegal immigrant teens accused of sodomizing a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom
- Maryland prosecutors dropped charges of rape and sexual offense against Henry Sanchez-Milian, 18, and Jose Montano, 17
- Pair were arrested in mid-March for allegedly taking turns raping and sodomizing 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School
- Sanchez-Milian and Montano now face new charges of child pornography possession stemming from explicit images the girl sent to the younger suspect
- Defense attorneys have maintained the bathroom encounter on March 16 was consensual
- They pointed to texts in which the girl agreed to a sexual encounter and explicit video she sent one of the teens
- CCTV footage also captured the girl running to meet one of the teens and willingly entering the restroom with him, lawyers said