EXCLUSIVE – Roy Moore: Gloria Allred’s Refusal to Release Yearbook Proves Allegations Are ‘Completely Untrue’
Moore was speaking in an interview for this reporter’s weekend talk radio show, Aaron Klein Investigative Radio, broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM. The interview will air in full on Sunday night.
At a press conference earlier this week with Allred, accuser Beverly Young Nelson claimed that she originally met Moore when he was a 30-year-old deputy district attorney in Etowah County and would regularly eat at a restaurant in Gadsden called Olde Hickory House. Moore has denied knowing Nelson.
Nelson claims that Moore signed her yearbook in 1977 sometime just before Christmas.
At a press conference in New York, Allred presented a photocopy of the yearbook with an inscription that reads: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”
In our interview, Moore spotlighted the initials “D.A.,” linking it to a signature on Nelson’s 1999 divorce document over two decades later. That signature was followed by the initials of his former assistant, Delbra Adams, who only started working for him in 1987.
At the press conference with Allred, Nelson failed to mention the divorce case entirely and that Moore was the judge whose stamped signature appears on her 1999 divorce document. And alongside Moore’s signature are the initials “D.A.” for Delbra Adams, Roy Moore’s former longtime secretary and judicial assistant.
Breitbart News caught up with Adams yesterday, and she confirmed in an interview that the initials on Nelson’s divorce document were indeed hers. Adams explained it is normal procedure for a clerk or assistant to initial a stamped signature on a legal document to verify that the stamp is authentic.
“In their press statement they said that this Nelson woman had no contact with me” since 1977, Moore said in our radio interview. “But in actuality, we found that she had a divorce case. I signed the document. My secretary stamped the document and then put her initials out on the end of the line.”
Moore continued: “When they forged the name onto this manual, they also included the initials of my receptionist, my secretary. Which were D.A. Delbra Adams. And certainly they forged it and this is a complete fabrication. I did not know Nelson and had never met her and still do not know her.”
Allred and Nelson have claimed that the “D.A.” at the end of the yearbook signature stand for “district attorney” even though at the time Moore was a deputy district attorney.
On Wednesday, an attorney for Moore sent an official letter giving Allred forty-eight hours to release the yearbook to an independent examiner and to take steps to ensure the “immediate and professional preservation of the yearbook.”
…Says signature a ‘forgery’ and ‘Complete Fabrication’…
- The N-word was written with yellow paint across the rear windshield of the car.
- Other racially offensive language — “White’s Only,” “Die,” and “Date your own kind,” was also painted on the windshield and side doors of the car.
An incident in which racist slurs were painted on a car near the Kansas State University campus last week was a hoax, and the man who painted the slurs has apologized.
Riley County Police reported Monday afternoon that the owner of the car, Dauntarius Williams, 21, of Manhattan, admitted to investigators he was responsible for the graffiti.
Last Wednesday Riley County Police Department were called to an apartment parking lot on Claflin Road and found a car that had been defaced with racial slurs and threats.
The N-word was written with yellow paint across the rear windshield of the car. Other racially offensive language — “White’s Only,” “Die,” and “Date your own kind,” was also painted on the windshield and side doors of the car.
Reports of the incident led African American students on the campus to call a meeting that evening to talk about possible racism near the K-State campus.
Andrew Hammond, a journalism student at K-State and one of the first to tweet out photos of Williams’ car, told The Star Monday evening he was “outraged and hurt” to learn about the fraud.
He said Williams contacted him after seeing his tweets about the car graffiti, and the two talked about the incident.
“As a black student who has witnessed racist incidents first-hand around Manhattan this hurts the credibility of students who actually want to step out and say something about it,” Hammond said. “I’m not sure what type of human being does this kind of thing as a prank.”
- “One of the cadet candidates who was allegedly targeted by racist remarks written outside of their dorm room was actually responsible for the act”
( Daily Caller ) Racist messages written on a whiteboard at the Air Force Academy in September that made national news and inspired an impassioned speech from a lieutenant general were written by a student supposedly victimized by the messages.
A report from KKTV11 Tuesday states “one of the cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School allegedly targeted by racist remarks has been found responsible for the act.”
The cadet candidate has now left the school, KKTV11 reports.
Spokesperson Lt. Col. Allen Herritage told The Gazette in an email, “We can confirm that one of the cadet candidates who was allegedly targeted by racist remarks written outside of their dorm room was actually responsible for the act,” adding, “(t)he individual admitted responsibility and this was validated by the investigation.”
Messages that read “Go home n***er” were discovered drawn on whiteboards outside the rooms of African-American cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy late September.
The writings sparked national outcry, including a media firestorm that occurred after a speech from Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria condemning racism went viral.
Lexi McKelley, daughter of a daycare center owner, is culprit behind racist letter?
Dominique McKelley, owner of Bridge 2 Creative Learning Center in Whitehall, Pennsylvania said she received last Tuesday a racist letter about her black employee – The Morning Call reported .
hire a light skinned black she would blend more and not look like a ‘NANNY’. She’s not the fist thing a child nor the parents want to see soon as they walk in the daycare. So the choice is yours! Choose wisely remember WE THE PARENTS PAY YOUR MORTGAGE.
Thanks to investigative inquiry via twitter by author Thomas Wictor, we now know the racist letter is nothing but the hoax and the alleged culprit is the daughter of the daycare center.
- I said this letter was fake.
- (2) The entire town of Whitehall decided to make this infantile molehill into Mount Everest.
- The person who POSTED the letter is a mess.
- The mother told the newspaper this:
- Stop sending me e-mails. You accidentally admitted that you’re POSING as your mother. I am the one man who you can’t manipulate.
- Stop harassing me, or I’ll post your e-mails. Get help. Otherwise, you’re doomed.
- And now “Mom” is sending me semi-literate e-mails saying that I’VE DRAGGED HER DAUGHTER into it.
- Going forward, leftists should stop with the FAKE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.
Youtube is full of videos explaining why Charlottesville is a hoax played by crisis actors.
On Thursday, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) told the San Francisco Chronicle that he believes the Charlottesville protests were a ‘setup’ by left-wing activists.
“It was a setup for these dumb Civil War re-enactors,” Rohrabacher told the San Francisco Chronicle on Thursday.
White supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader, Jason Kessler, was once reportedly a supporter a former President Obama and the Occupy movement. He conveniently became ‘right-wing’ AFTER Trump won but did not vote for him.
Washington Examiner reports:
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., said leftists convinced Civil War re-enactors to protest the removal of a civil war statue and pretend to be white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., last month.
“It was a setup for these dumb Civil War re-enactors,” Rohrabacher told the San Francisco Chronicle on Thursday.
“It was left-wingers who were manipulating them in order to have this confrontation,” he added, noting they attempted to “put our president on the spot.”
He attributed that this conspiracy was headed by a former “Hillary and Bernie” supporter, who convinced Civil War re-enactors to stage a protest against the removal of a Confederate General Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville.
THE CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #8 – THE HERO?
WAS CHARLOTTESVILLE ‘STAGED’ BY PAID CRISIS ACTORS? The proof the skeptics are talking about:
- THE MYSTERY OF THE MAROON VAN AND ITS DRIVER: Why this van sat empty in the middle of an intersection, with no driver, for 5 minutes before the crash is a big question. Later, another video shows a big woman with tattoo sitting ALONE inside the parked car, holding her smart phone. The next video is the crash showing her getting hit by her own car, the driver seat empty but with other people inside the car. With more digging, it also shows the car with salvaged title is from Virginia.
- Marcus Martin : victim or crisis actor? He’s the black guy who rolled over the hood during crash, later seen sitting on a truck, standing on the side of the road, looking perfectly fine, no broken leg
- Heather Heyer looked thin on her pictures. Video of Heather, according to Marcus girlfriend as shown by by Charlottesville Shuffle – Part 2. shows an obese woman.
- An unconscious Heyer was stripped off of her clothing, nearly naked waist down, when video shows no injuries to lower part of her body.
- Man who performed CPR on Heyer was not doing it correctly. A civilian is also assisting in her emergency care.
- Obese Heather was transported in a wire transport basket, but a skinny guy was put on a stretcher
- Then, a civilian, a small woman, assisted the men carrying obese Heather in the rescue basket while other firemen and cops are just standing around
- ‘Squash’ the victim: she was dragged,thrown, crushed, scraped, run over with two tires – yet there’s no blood.
- Rescuers picked up a seriously injured but bloodless ‘squash’ and moved her to the curb
- Later on, video shows ‘squash’ was well enough she was able to sit up on her own
- Another victim: two videos – one with wig, the other without wig, both after the accident.
- Maroon van traced to a John Chandler from Virginia who posted multiple photos with Obama during WH visits.
- DODGE CHALLENGER HAS NO AIRBAGS
- The blood splatter on the hood that appear after the impact and the windshield wiper that was on but did not show it.
- Disappearing body: a person smashed between two cars disappear from video, no blood splatter, nothing
- The area was not cleared by cops, no yellow tape to investigate the crime scene
- Where are the ambulance, cops cars and their flashing lights?
- Only one ambulance responded to reported 19 injuries
- Antifa medics ( a protest with medics? ) were on site before the crash and on video were screaming and panicking instead of helping people. See the women wearing white shirts with red cross and gloves?
- Golf cart with ready stretcher ready before the crash. A fire station and 4 hospitals are just minutes away from the scene.
- The 5-minute timeline from start of video leading up to the crash raise lots of questions
- Speculation multiple videos were made on different days leading up to the finale – the car crash.
MSM photo of Heather Heyer
VIDEO SHOWS OBESE HEATHER HEYER GETTING ‘CPR’
VIDEO OF VICTIM ‘SQUASH’ BELOW
Also, the liberal media likes to parade victims of right-wing ‘atrocities’ . How come there are no CNN interviews from the 19 people injured? Where are they? The left are letting a crisis go into waste? No way.
There are lots of videos on youtube about this ‘hoax’ theory right now. You watch and you decide. The one I made link below is by Vegan Warrior.
VEGAN WarriorⓋ created a youtube playlist why he believe Charlottesville is a hoax. He said he was a former police officer in Virginia with military background and used to be an investigation officer. He is now a vegan coach.
- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX – THE SMOKING GUN!!! #1 (1 of 5 and counting)
- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX – THE SMOKING GUN!!! #2 (2 of 5 and counting)
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX – SMOKING GUN #4 THE MINI VAN DRIVER IDENTIFIED!
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #5 – WHAT BLOOD?
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #6 – THE CRIME SCENE BLOCK
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #7 – THE AIRBAGS
- THE CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #8 – THE HERO?
The left have been caught many times hiring paid protesters and crisis actors for their staged big events. Remember how they even hired homeless people ( free shower, food, hotel stay and some money ) to protest against President Trump last campaign. Paid protesters and actors attending staged rallies ( who does that? ) create skepticism among us citizens. Truth is always simple. it does not carry questionable facts, but lies always do.
THE BLOOD SPLATTER
THE MAROON VAN
MANIPULATED CLIMATE CHANGE DATA BY NOAA BEING USED TO MANIPULATE GULLIBLE LEADERS AND MASSES ON GLOBAL WARMING HOAX
( Daily Mail ) A high-level whistleblower has told this newspaper that America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) breached its own rules on scientific integrity when it published the sensational but flawed report, aimed at making the maximum possible impact on world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron at the UN climate conference in Paris in 2015.
The report claimed that the ‘pause’ or ‘slowdown’ in global warming in the period since 1998 – revealed by UN scientists in 2013 – never existed, and that world temperatures had been rising faster than scientists expected. Launched by NOAA with a public relations fanfare, it was splashed across the world’s media, and cited repeatedly by politicians and policy makers.
But the whistleblower, Dr John Bates, a top NOAA scientist with an impeccable reputation, has shown The Mail on Sunday irrefutable evidence that the paper was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data.
It was never subjected to NOAA’s rigorous internal evaluation process – which Dr Bates devised.
His vehement objections to the publication of the faulty data were overridden by his NOAA superiors in what he describes as a ‘blatant attempt to intensify the impact’ of what became known as the Pausebuster paper.
….The scandal has disturbing echoes of the ‘Climategate’ affair which broke shortly before the UN climate summit in 2009, when the leak of thousands of emails between climate scientists suggested they had manipulated and hidden data. Some were British experts at the influential Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia.
NOAA’s 2015 ‘Pausebuster’ paper was based on two new temperature sets of data – one containing measurements of temperatures at the planet’s surface on land, the other at the surface of the seas.
Both datasets were flawed. This newspaper has learnt that NOAA has now decided that the sea dataset will have to be replaced and substantially revised just 18 months after it was issued, because it used unreliable methods which overstated the speed of warming. The revised data will show both lower temperatures and a slower rate in the recent warming trend.