- Fukumoto claimed it was from California, zip code shows it’s from Honolulu
DEBUNKED! Thanks to twitter, especially Thomas Wictor @ThomasWictor , a fake hate letter allegedly sent to State Rep. Beth Fukumoto (D-Hawaii) by ‘Trump supporter’ and sent to Huffington Post been debunked even by liberals. SHAME ON YOU!
Here are some twitter take to Fukumoto’s fake hate mail.
- ‘look at the stamps. Not voided by the post office = not mailed. Not real. I’m a liberal. Just calling it as I see it’ – Troll Hunter @thedoo2u
- The biggest give away is the identifier which shows the same zip as the receipient. – 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 @US_Navy_Vet
- The IMb scanner shows the bar code to be zip: 96813-2477, Mailer: 214522 – by Junowho@Junowhotoo
From Thomas Wictor @ThomasWictor
- The stamps haven’t been cancelled. She used at least two from this block. They date from 1975. Collectors’ stamps.
- This cancellation says “Santa Clara” at the top.
- Santa Clara is NOT Los Angeles. It’s in the Bay Area.
- You must APPLY FOR A MAILER IDENTIFIER in order to use the Intelligent Mail barcode. https://www.usps.com/election-mail/creating-imb-election-mail-kit.pdf …
- Guess who uses it? Commercial mailers. It’s applied by the sender. https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=intellmaillatestnews …
- Is a guy using a manual typewriter and stamps from 1975 going to have a new commercial mailing identifier to send his hate mail?
- Verdict: FAKE. No doubt about it. But good try, Beth! This was fun. Anything else for me to debunk?
From Huffington Post:
HONOLULU ― State Rep. Beth Fukumoto (D-Hawaii) received a letter in the mail after watching the violence unfold at the white supremacy rally in Virginia and seeing President Donald Trump’s mixed reaction to it.
“Dear Bitch,” began the note, mailed last week to the lawmaker’s Honolulu office. “Your poor grand parents got put into a camp in the USA? Boo hoo hoo ― you Japs murdered thousands of servicemen at Pearl Harbor ― did you forget that detail?”
HAWAII HAS ZERO MUSLIM REFUGEES, CRITICIZES TRUMP MUSLIM BAN – HEY, WHY NOT SEND ALL THE REFUGEES TO HAWAII!
( Milo ) Hawaii has landed at the forefront of a national controversy after blocking President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration.
According to Newsline, Hawaii’s General Attorney Doug Chin has expressed some very strong views against the order, saying it “discriminates against persons based upon national origins” and “violates our nation’s freedom of religion.”
The problem? Hawaii takes in zero refugees from the nations blocked in Trump’s order.
In 2015, Hawaii brought in a whopping seven refugees; one from the Ukraine, one from China and five from Burma – none of which are Middle Eastern countries notorious for exporting extremists.
So, as Steven Crowder puts it, “Hawaii is doing now what leftists worldwide do every day: change and enforce the rules for everyone but themselves.”
“The State of Hawaii will certainly not have any major role when it comes to refugee relocation,” reads the Newsline article. “The state however wants to play a major role in molding the immigration and resettlement policy through the legal process.”
The reality is that Hawaii is restrictive for refugees because of both the high cost of living and its location. In other words, Hawaii is the definition of an elitist state that wants to influence what the rest of the nation does.
YELP REVIEWS! ANTI-TRUMP CAFE 8 1/2 YELP REVIEWS AFTER BANNING TRUMP VOTERS AND CALLING THEM NAZIS…DERANGED DONKEYS ON THE LOOSE!
Robert Warner, anti-Trump owner of Café 8 1/2 in Honolulu made bright yellow, handmade sign posted on the restaurant’s front glass door declares: “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis.”
Let’s see the response he’s getting at Yelp for his intolerant, Donkeycrat, Nazi/Taliban style of discrimination.
Dave S. Maggie Valley, NC
This place is a dump.
And now they post an anti-Trump sign in the front window. Calling people who voted for him “Nazis”?
How hypocritical can you be? “Tolerant” liberals disagree with your preference for President and so they categorize all Trump voters as Nazis?
I would never eat at a restaurant with owners this ignorant.
Keith L. Marathon, FL
It’s a shame they are not nice to Trump supporters and cry like babies that Billary did not win. I guess they would rather tell u that if u voted for trump u are a Nazi which I don’t think they have any clue what that means however I guess they can have all the free speech they want but no one else can
I will never go there and there are much better places to go and eat
JP O. Lansdale, PA
When the owner says in an interview with the news, “if we see someone with a Trump stuff on WE DON’T PUT SOME THING IN THEIR FOOD”
THAT just says it right there.
- Bob I. Scottsdale, AZ
Admitting openly that you did NOT voted for Trump gives all of us food-for-thought.
– One can presume that you voted for Hillary, and that you also voted for Obama twice.
– which means that you live in an idiot bubble, not cognizant of how clearly liberal policies have failed all of us (and most certainly the poorest).
– And that you cook without rational logic, serving intolerant and emotionally insecure bellyache food.
True Italians along with our wonderful Italian Immigrants of the United States… are totally ashamed of you.
TJ K.Racine, WI
Have been all over the world and have dined at some of the finest restaurants on the planet, but I can assure you one thing:
I will not waste my time nor my money to go to your restaurant. You would be best served to focus on food and not on insulting millions who expressed their political choice in the voting booth.
- Karla K.Coos Bay,
Overrated, overpriced and bad attitude to boot. I will not be back.
The anti-Trump signs in the window do nothing for that place’s charm.
- Jon P., El Paso, TX
Don’t bother coming to this restaurant. Just an establishment apparently rooted in hatred and intolerance in regard to the national election results. This is the type of attitude you would expect to see during the 50s and 60s during the Civil Rights movement, but apparently the owners of this establishment haven’t matured. If I were able to give the restaurant zero stars for this display of immaturity I would, however, one star will have to do.
Avoid this place and spend you hard earned cash elsewhere.
Michael C. Red Bank, NJ
What a bunch of bafoons..I’m proud to say I voted for TRUMP!! I hope you’re establishment sinks like a ship..bad business move
Jerry B. Nipomo, CA
You will never see me there. Typical liberal crybaby sore loser rhetoric. My only regret is I can’t give you zero stars.
You have bitten many hands that feed. May you go down in bankruptcy in 2017.
- Tim M.
- Kaneohe, HI
When a business owner takes it in upon himself to openly call people walking by Nazis; should he retain the benefit of a “cleanup process?”
Should the people who may potentially dine here remain unaware of the motivations of the man in the kitchen? And would they still want to give them their business with that knowledge? After you take away any mention of his discriminatory business statement, his Yelp page will remain as it was. Untarnished. So is it right to censor the reviews of the people who took displeasure at the actions of this dining establishment?
People log on or visit Yelp constantly to read, compliment, and/or voice a dissatisfaction for dining locales. But because this was bad enough to make the news he gets a pass? This man took it upon himself to call people Nazis based on the way they may have voted and went on to state that they -Could Not Eat There- based on that.
That is the very definition of discrimination. Other restaurants have been shut down and sued for the same practices. So should people not be made aware of this man’s intent? If someone is brazen enough to write something like that and plaster it out on the front door of their place of business, who knows what he might even do to the food of those he suspected didn’t vote a way he liked?
FOR MORE YELP REVIEWS, CLICK – https://www.yelp.com/biz/caf%C3%A9-8-1-2-honolulu-3
TRUMP VOTERS CANNOT EAT HERE! HAWAII CAFE 8 1/2 BANS TRUMP VOTERS, CALL THEM NAZIS…ONLY DONKEY NAZIS – THE REAL NAZIS- ARE ALLOWED FOLKS!
Trump voters: ‘ You cannot eat here!’ Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ called Trump voters Nazis and posted a sign on the door, “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here!”
According to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser, the café was founded by Robert Warner, a former hair stylist for Vidal Sassoon in San Francisco and former restaurateur in Seattle. No wonder the guy is an Exhibit A of loony liberal intolerance! I think only the Donkey Nazis are the only ones allowed.
Fox News :
Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ gets rave reviews on Yelp for its “Radiatore Verde” and “Italian stir fry,” among other popular dishes at the eclectic mom-and-pop restaurant – but the response to its new ‘policy’ barring pro-Trump patrons has been decidedly more mixed.
A bright yellow, handmade sign posted on the restaurant’s front glass door declares: “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis.”
A photo of the sign was shared with FoxNews.com. One also is proudly posted on the café’s Facebook page, and was “liked” by some 40 people.
“…The next time you’re in Honolulu, eat lunch here, not only are they on the right side of things, the food is delicious and reasonable,” one Facebook user wrote next to the photo.
PHOTOS: MALIA IS BACK! OBAMA AND HIS DAUGHTER IN GOOD TERMS AGAIN AFTER RUMORS OF REHAB AND MISSING FROM PUBLIC EYE FOR THREE MONTHS
Malia Obama and her dad are back in good terms again! Daily Mail pictures of the First Family in Hawaii show Malia and her dad holding each other’s hand and laughing as they leave the airplane. After rumors of Malia going to rehab because of drug addiction, and went missing from public eye for three months, the new photos show the old Malia and her dad are back in good terms again. I don’t care for Obama but I like his close relationship with his daughters, especially Malia – his obvious favorite.
First Daughter Malia Obama has vanished from the public eye for three months — sparking buzz she’s been shipped off to rehab! The new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — has the bombshell exclusive report that exposes how top D.C. insiders are fearing the worst!
Hawaii braces for another foot of snow
Hawaii is bracing Sunday for another foot of snow, in addition to the 2 feet that landed on the island’s highest mountain peaks since Thursday, The Weather Channel reported.
The snow is falling on the peaks of the Big Island of Hawaii, including Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, and the National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for the area through late Sunday night.
“The snow level almost never gets below 9,000 feet in Hawaii during the winter, but since these mountains are taller than 13,600 feet, 13,700 feet and 10,000 feet, respectively, they get dusted with snow a few times a year,” said Ken Rubin of the University of Hawaii. “It rarely stays on the ground for more than a few days though.”
The storm warning stated that an extra 6 to 12 inches of the white stuff may land above 11,000 feet, and winds could reach 15 to 30 mph.
The snow, which has been falling since late last week on the Big Island’s volcanic summits, forced officials to close a section of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Fog, heavy snow and icy conditions also forced the closing of the road up to the Mauna Kea visitor station.
A flood watch has been issued through Sunday afternoon for the rest of the Hawaiian Islands.
The Hawaii snow brings out the adventurous, but skiing is not for the faint of heart. The Hawaii Ski Club advises potential skiers and snowboarders to be careful because “there are no lifts, no grooming, no resort, but a road goes to the summit to serve the dozen or so world-class observatories located at the summit. You must have a 4-wheel drive vehicle to get to the summit, which serves as your ‘lift.'”
Skiers can take turns driving, picking up other skiers at the bottom of the runs and transporting them back up to the summit.
There has been 30 to 36 inches in recent winters, according to Ryan Lyman, forecast meteorologist with the Mauna Kea Weather Center.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
THE OBAMAS OWN 5 HOMES – CHICAGO, WASHINGTON D.C., HAWAII, CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK…HEY OBAMA, YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT!
According to net-worths.org, while Obama’s salary as president is only $400k a year. Obama is now worth $12 million with his wealth mainly coming from sales of his two books The Audacity of Hopes and Dreams of My Father. ( Read more: http://net-worths.org/barack-obama-net-worth/#ixzz4Qz1j0oqL )
If you own 5 expensive homes and you are only worth $12 million, that’s not enough to pay for that lifestyle – unless you believe your $12 million is just today and you’d get into $50 million in the near future. I bet the Obamas saw how the Clintons left White House ‘broke’, but are $200-million rich sixteen years later, plus a $2 billion tax-free Clinton Foundation. The Obamas got $12 million now. Imagine how much they would be worth 16 years from now, right Hilary?
HERE ARE THE FIVE HOUSES OF THE OBAMAS:
- 1. CHICAGO
- a Historical Georgian revival home built in 1910 with four fireplaces, glass-door bookcases fashioned from Honduran mahogany, and a 1,000-bottle wine cellar…
2. WASHINGTON D.C.
- The Obamas D.C. home features 9 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms, has 8,200 square feet, and was built in 1928.
- PHOTOS: THE OBAMAS NEW $5.3 MANSION IN WASHINGTON D.C. WITH 9 BEDROOMS AND 8,200 SQ. FT.
( Photo above is a house in Rancho Mirage but not the house Obama purchased )
- According to Page Six, the Obamas bought a house in Rancho Mirage, Calif., a small town located near Palm Springs that is known for its golf resorts and was frequented by Obama during his presidency.
- Sunnylands, a 200-acre estate custom-built by media tycoon and diplomat Walter Annenberg and often referred to as the Camp David of the West, has over the years hosted a veritable army world leaders — Obama has several times met with international power brokers there — and former president Gerald Ford retired to a 6,300-square-foot custom-built home inside the guarded gates of the Thunderbird Country Club.
- Obamas may be buying ‘Magnum, P.I.’ home in Hawaii. The three-acre beachfront estate was purchased this week in a mysterious transaction involving a prominent Obama friend and one of his major donors. ( SOURCE: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-purchase-magnum-pi-home-116233 )
- The five-bedroom house is surrounded by tennis courts, a “historic turtle pond” and ocean-front access with a boathouse and separate bath house, according to a real estate listing.
- The 11,000-square-foot, gated home sits at 41-505 Kalanianaole Highway, backed by green mountains and stands of palm trees.
- The buyers, Waimanalo Paradise LLC, inked a $9.5 million mortgage, suggesting there could be major renovations in store.Chicago attorney and Obama donor Seth Madorsky was listed as the the contact for the company.
5. NEW YORK
Not confirmed yet but rumors persisted since 2015 that the Obamas are considering getting a house in New York.
( Photo above is not the house being considered by the Obamas )
SOURE: The Obamas Are Seriously Considering Moving To New York City [BuzzFeed]