FRANCE: MUSLIMS ENTER CONVENT, TELL NUNS TO CONVERT TO ISLAM OR FACE HELL…RADICAL ISLAM IS THE FACE OF HELL!
- Two Muslims enter Carmelites convent: “They prayed in Arabic during Vespers,” says Bishop Gusching. “They presented themselves as divine messengers and told them: if you do not convert, you will go to hell.”
- Signed “Allahu akbar” in the guestbook
“Islamist intrusion into Verdun Carmel”
translated from “Intrusion islamiste au carmel de Verdun,” L’Est Républicain, November 16, 2017 (thanks to David):
The facts date from last Friday at the time of Vespers. Two men were welcomed for the service and urged the sisters to convert to Islam. No physical violence was perpetrated.
“They came back, a sister welcomed them and she talked with them”. Bishop Gusching, bishop of Verdun, returned on Monday again to the religious community of Verdun, ten sisters strong. The Carmelites are still in shock over what happened to them on Friday, November 10, around 5PM.
At the time of the Vespers service, two individuals about thirty years old, bearded and dressed normally, entered the Carmelite convent of Verdun.
After talking with the sister at the reception, the latter told them that the Office of Vespers would soon begin. “They asked her if they could go to the chapel,” said the bishop. “She said yes”.
Once in the chapel, “they prayed in Arabic during Vespers,” says Bishop Gusching. “They presented themselves as divine messengers and told them: if you do not convert, you will go to hell.”
“Allahu akbar” in the guestbook
In a statement, Guillaume Dupont, prosecutor of the Republic for Verdun, explained that at the end of the Office, one of the two men “would have written the words ‘Allahu akbar’ on the guestbook of the church”.
Of course, we immediately think of the circumstances of the murder of a priest which took place in the church of Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray on July 26, 2016. But no physical violence was perpetrated at the against the sisters present. And no connection with Islamist terrorism has been demonstrated.
The two men finally left as they had come “thanking the sister for her welcome,” said the bishop….
According to Abdelkrim Aïtelkaid, Imam of Verdun, “the youngest was converted two or three months ago”. With the other individual, “they came to the mosque” and did not behave normally. “That day, I was not there, but the community stopped them a bit and put them out. I went to see the young man after to explain to him that this is not how we do it.” As for what happened on November 10: “It’s not about doing that. It is not normal. We are not going to violate the sacredness of a place of worship.” In addition “I will soon go see the sisters and the bishop”.
( Jihad Watch ) Professor Christian de Moliner: “We can never convert the 30% of Muslims who demand the introduction of sharia law to the merits of our democracy and secularism. We are now allowing segregation to take place that does not say its name. Rather than veil the face or adopt unimaginable measures in democracy (remigration, forced evictions of the most radical), why not establish a dual system of law in France?”
Unless there is some massive turnaround, this is coming. And then will come the jihad against the rump non-Muslim French state.
“French academic: Create a Muslim state within France to avoid civil war,” Westmonster, November 17, 2017:
A French academic has suggested creating a Muslim state within France in order to prevent a civil war.
Professor Christian de Moliner claims that a second society has formed in France, which he described as: “A branch that wants to settle their lives on religious values and is fundamentally opposed to the liberal consensus on which our country was founded.
“We can never convert the 30% of Muslims who demand the introduction of sharia law to the merits of our democracy and secularism.
“We are now allowing segregation to take place that does not say its name. Rather than veil the face or adopt unimaginable measures in democracy (remigration, forced evictions of the most radical), why not establish a dual system of law in France?”
De Moliner writes that Emmanuel Macron winning the Presidential election will not make the problems disappear, it will only kick the can down the road.
“We will never be able to eradicate the radical Islamism,” he says, adding: “While we are not yet at open war, the faithful of the Prophet are already regrouping in areas sometimes governed by special rules.”
The academic’s ‘solution’ is to create a “state inspired by colonial Algeria and Mayotte of the twentieth century: one territory, one government, but two peoples: the French with the usual laws and Muslims with Qur’anic status (but only for those who choose it).”
In 40 years, Europe will be Muslim majority, especially France. If Islamic terrorism is becoming a yearly norm in France, imagine when Muslims become majority and shariah law will rule the Parliament ( a Muslim French President? ), the police and schools. Europe is dead and there is no hope.
TIMELINE OF TERROR: ATTACKS IN FRANCE SINCE 2012
- March, 2012 – Mohamed Merah, an al Qaeda-inspired gunman, kills seven people in three separate shootings in Toulouse. Victims included three soldiers of North African origin, a rabbi and his two young children.
- December, 2014 – A man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is greatest) injures 13 by ramming a vehicle into a crowd in the eastern city of Dijon. Prime Minister Manuel Valls says France has ‘never before faced such a high threat linked to terrorism’.
- January, 2015 – Two brothers kill 12 people inside the Paris offices of magazine Charlie Hebdo in a supposed retaliation for the publication’s cartoons of Prophet Muhammad. More are killed subsequently in attacks on a kosher market in eastern Paris and on police. There are 17 victims in all, including two police officers. The attackers are killed.
- June, 2015 – Frenchman Yassin Salhi, 35, kills and beheads his boss and displays the severed head, surrounded by two Islamic flags, on the fence of a gas plant in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier in southeastern France. He tries to blow up the factory, but is arrested. He commits suicide in jail in December.
- November 2015 – ISIS militants kill 130 people in France’s worst atrocity since World War II. A series of suicide bomb and shooting attacks are launched on crowded sites in central Paris, as well as the northern suburb of Saint-Denis. ISIS claim responsibility. It leads to the declaration of a state of emergency in France. Police powers are expanded.
- January, 2016 – A man wielding a meat cleaver and carrying an ISIS emblem is shot dead as he tries to attack a police station in Paris. Convicted of theft in 2013, the man identified himself at the time as Moroccan-born Sallah Ali.
- June, 2016 – Two French police officers are murdered in their home in front of their 3-year-old son. ISIS claims responsibility for the slaying, carried out by a jihadist with a prior terrorist conviction. He is killed at the scene.
- July, 2016 – Amid Bastille Day celebrations in the Riviera city of Nice, a large truck is driven into a festive crowd. Some 86 people from a wide variety of countries are killed. The driver is shot dead. ISIS again claim responsibility for the attack. The state of emergency in France is extended.
- July, 2016 – Less than two weeks later, attackers slit the throat of a priest in a hostage-taking at his church in the Normandy town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray.
- February, 2017 – A man armed with a machete is shot five times outside the Louvre museum after attempting to storm the historic art gallery.
- March, 2017 – Convicted criminal with links to radical Islam shouted ‘I am here to die for Allah, there will be deaths’ seconds before he was shot dead during an attack at Orly airport.
- June, 2017 – An Algerian man, 40, who had pledged allegiance to ISIS attacks a policeman with a hammer outside Notre Dame cathedral.
- August, 2017 – A mentally ill 18-year-old is arrested at the Eiffel Tower after brandishing a knife and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is Greatest). He later told investigators he wanted to kill a soldier.
- September 2017 – French soldiers shot and a killed a man after he stabbed to death two women at Marseille’s main train station.
TERROR IN MARSEILLE! JIHADIST SLIT WOMAN’S THROAT, STABBED TWO TO DEATH BEFORE KILLED BY FRENCH SOLDIERS
( Daily Mail ) A man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ has stabbed two women to death with a butcher’s knife before being gunned down by soldiers in Marseille.
The victims, aged 17 and 20, suffered horrific injuries during the ‘frenzied’ attack, with one slashed in the throat and the other stabbed in the chest and stomach.
Eyewitnesses told how a man ‘dressed in black’ launched himself at the two women, who screamed for their lives as others ran for safety.
The assailant was gunned down by soldiers who were on patrol inside Saint Charles train station at the time as part of France’s ongoing state of emergency.
A police source said the suspect was known to authorities for common law crimes and analysis of their fingerprints came up with several aliases.
Anti-terror officials said they were investigating ‘links to a terrorist organisation’ and the ‘attempted killing of a public official’, the identity of which is currently unknown.
Photographs from the scene showed a woman lying on the ground and armed police standing over the attacker. A white sheet was later placed over his body.
( RT ) Two topless FEMEN activists disrupted a Muslim conference taking place in Pontoise northwest of Paris. Jumping up onto the stage and forcing two imams to leave, they briefly shouted slogans until security dragged them off.
“Nobody makes me submit,” said the message painted on the breasts of the unnamed women.
The video also shows a man kicking one of the activists as she is lying on the floor.
FEMEN was founded in Ukraine in 2008 and is now based in Paris. The organization is known for its extravagant and controversial topless protests. They describe their ideology with three –isms: sextremism (female sexuality against patriarchy), atheism, and feminism.
The group has conducted a number of naked attacks in different countries, including Ukraine, France, Sweden, and even Tunisia.
4 AMERICAN GIRLS ACID ATTACK VICTIMS IN FRANCE: Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten.
- Victims of acid attack: Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten.
- French prosecutors are not investigating the acid attack as an act of terror
- Acid attack took place at the Gare de Marseille-Saint-Charles station Sunday
- Four American tourists were sprayed with acid – two suffered burns to their faces
- The victims were named as Boston College juniors in their 20s
A woman with ‘deep psychological problems’ was in custody in the French city of Marseille on Sunday after spraying four American students with acid and burning two in the face.
The attack took place shortly after 11am on Sunday at the St Charles station, where the four women were preparing to board a train.
All were Boston College juniors in their early 20s – three of them on a study abroad program in the French capital, and the fourth based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Donald Trump seated himself next to Brigitte Macron, with whom he’d shared an uncomfortable handshake with earlier in the day that lingered on a little too long -and in which she appeared to be trying to get him to let go.
He’d also told France’s 64-year-old first lady in remarks that were caught on tape: ‘You know, you’re in such good shape.’
The compliment was made in front of her husband, the 39-year-old French president, and Trump, 71, repeated it to him before turning back to Mme Macron and saying to her: ‘Beautiful.’
A French official Facebook live stream captured the interaction. What was not caught was Melania Trump’s reaction, as her back was to the camera.
However, the American first lady, 47, seemed to move closer to Mme Macron and put her hand around her protectively as Trump spoke to her.
The awkward exchange came after Macron her husband welcomed Donald and Melania to Paris on the eve of Bastille Day.
Trump kissed Mme Macron Parisian-style, once on each cheek, before taking both her hands for a prolonged grip, in which he appeared to jerk her left arm towards him as she appeared to be struggling to get him to let go.
It was an off-script start to a carefully-choreographed visit to Paris which on Friday will see Trump and Macron together for the Bastille Day celebrations, as well the couple dining together on Thursday evening at the Eiffel Tower.