Fox News

HONEST HILLARY: BILL CLINTON WOULD’VE NEVER ‘SURVIVED’ IF FOX NEWS AND ALT-MEDIA HAD EXISTED EARLIER

Posted on Updated on

 

During a Clinton Foundation forum yesterday, Hillary Clinton admitted that Bill Clinton might never have become president if ‘Fox News and all of its associated media outlets’ had been around earlier.

 

From The Daily Caller:

“Unfortunately our body politic’s immune system has been impaired because there has been a concerted effort starting with the creation of the Fox network — it wasn’t there when Bill first ran, it was one of the reasons he probably survived, it was there when he ran the second time — it and all of its associated media outlets who are by no means delivering news. They are delivering partisan advocacy positions irrespective of the truth, the facts, the evidence,” Clinton said. 

 

 

 

MORE HARVEY WEINSTEIN SEX SCANDAL: FORMER FOX NEWS SPEAKS OUT AS ‘LADIES OF HOLLYWOOD’ DEAFENING SILENCE CONTINUES

Posted on Updated on

TV anchor says Weinstein masturbated in front of her

 

Former Fox News reporter Lauren Sivan claims that Hollywood mogul and top Democrat Party contributor Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant

( Daily Mail ) Former Fox News reporter Lauren Sivan told The Huffington Post on Friday that the influential producer once trapped her in the hallway of a restaurant during a private event and masturbated in front of her until he ejaculated.

‘Well, can you just stand there and shut up,’ Weinstein allegedly told the anchor before he carried out his sex act.

Sivan’s accusations come just one day after The New York Times published a bombshell story detailing Weinstein’s decades long pattern of allegedly harassing women.

Sivan claims the incident happened more than a decade ago, when she was an anchor on Long Island 12, a local news broadcast.

The former TV journalist said she remained silent over the years out of fear of retaliation due to Weinstein’s clout in the media industry.

According to Sivan, the incident occurred at a Manhattan nightclub called Socialista, connected to the well-known Italian restaurant Cipriani in 2007.

Read more: Former Fox News reporter claims that Harvey Weinstein masturbated into a plant pot in front of her after cornering her in a New York restaurant 

Sivan's accusations come just one day after The New York Times published a bombshell report

 

A decade ago: Weinstein and McGowan pictured together at the Grindhouse premiere in Los Angeles back in 2007

 

‘Ladies of Hollywood your silence is deafening’: Actress Rose McGowan lashes out amid Weinstein sex abuse scandal – but doesn’t confirm she was paid 100k in settlement with the mogul

The actress, 44, who is one of Weinstein's accusers, took to her Twitter page Friday evening to share some careful words to her famous counterparts

( Daily Mail ) Rose McGowan has voiced her pent-up frustration toward Hollywood actresses who have yet to speak out amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal.

The actress, 44, who is one of Weinstein’s accusers, took to her Twitter page Friday evening to share some careful words to her famous comrades, writing: ‘Ladies of Hollywood, your silence is deafening.’

In October of last year, the ‘Charmed’ starlet came forward with claims saying she had been raped by an unnamed studio executive. In a tweet, she posted the hashtag #WhyWomenDontReport.’

She further explained: ‘Because my ex sold our movie to my rapist for distribution,’ followed by, ‘A (female) criminal attorney said because I’d done a sex scene in a film I would never win against the studio head.’

McGowan has yet to confirm the circulating New York Times report suggesting she was paid $100,000 in settlement by Weinstein following an undisclosed incident from the mid-1990’s.

 

Read more: ‘Ladies of Hollywood your silence is deafening’: Actress Rose McGowan lashes out amid Weinstein sex abuse scandal – but doesn’t confirm she was paid 100k in settlement with the mogul 

BILL O’REILLY ACCUSER PERQUITA BURGESS SHADY PAST, ARRESTED FOR FALSE FELONY REPORT

Posted on Updated on

 

  • According to the police document, Burgess was arrested for filing a false felony report and for violating a personal protection order

 

Earlier this year, Bill O’Reilly was fired by Fox News after accuser Perquita Burgess  claimed O’Reilly once walked past her and said, “hey, hot chocolate,” but was not looking at her when he said it(?) . This allegedly happened in 2008 while working at a temporary job at FOX News.

In April, O’Reilly got fired and Perquita got a big payoff from the company. Of course!

Via The Daily Mail:

‘He walks past and doesn’t look at me. When he said it, I didn’t respond. I was mortified because it not only was sexual, I took that as a very plantational remark. I’ve been around enough racism. Such a blatant person, with such a high profile, making me feel uncomfortable, but then not even acknowledging me as a human being.’

Newsmax reveals:

Newsmax has obtained two documents that cast doubt on Burgess’s credibility.

A Detroit Police report dated Feb. 11, 2015, documents Burgess’s arrest on charges of making a false report and obstructing a court order.

According to the police document, Burgess called authorities and alleged her boyfriend had struck her in the face with a gun. Police said when they arrived at the scene Burgess “appeared intoxicated.”

The arresting officer stated: “I asked Ms. Burgess where the gun was that she was struck with in the face, she replied there is no gun. I again asked her where the gun was, and if she had been assaulted. Ms. Burgess stated there was no gun, and he didn’t assault me!”

The boyfriend told police she had threatened him, saying she would call “the cops saying you hit me with a gun!”

According to the police document, Burgess was arrested for filing a false felony report and for violating a personal protection order

 

 

 

ERIC BOLLING SUES REPORTER YASHAR ALI FOR $50 MILLION OVER LEWD TEXTING STORY BASED ON ANONYMOUS SOURCES

Posted on Updated on

  • Yashar Ali’s story cited 14 anonymous sources corroborating allegations that Mr. Bolling sent at least two female colleagues an “unsolicited” photo of his genitals. Mr. Bolling, co-host of “Fox News Specialists,” was subsequently suspended “pending the results of an investigation.”

 

Eric Bolling hit piece by Ali Yashar on Huffington Post came after Fox News fired Bill O’Reilly last April of this year and after an unsuccessful sexual harassment accusation against Sean Hannity. The sinister mood from the liberal media at that time is to take down every Trump supporter out of Fox News.

Days after O’Reilly was fired, Sean Hannity was accused of sexual harassment by  Donna Debbie Schlussel, a former contributor to Hannity’s television show. After Hannity announced he had retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are in the process of laying out the legal course of action against Schlussel, Schlussel changed her story, LawNews reported.

 

 

Eric Bolling sues journalist Yashar Ali for $50 million over lewd texting story

By Jessica Chasmar – The Washington Times – Thursday, August 10, 2017

 

Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling has filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit against the Huffington Post contributor behind a story alleging Mr. Bolling sent lewd text messages to female colleagues several years ago.

Mr. Bolling filed the lawsuit Wednesday in state Supreme Court in Manhattan accusing contributing writer Yashar Ali of making misleading statements about the Fox News host’s conduct and character, according to reports.

Mr. Ali’s story that broke Friday cited 14 anonymous sources corroborating allegations that Mr. Bolling sent at least two female colleagues an “unsolicited” photo of his genitals. Mr. Bolling, co-host of “Fox News Specialists,” was subsequently suspended “pending the results of an investigation.”

“This anonymously sourced and uncorroborated story is false, defamatory, and obviously intended to destroy this good man’s career and family,” Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Michael J. Bowe, said in a statement. “We will defend Eric aggressively in court, where actual facts, based on evidence, testimony, and cross-examination, will belie these anonymous accusations.”

Mr. Ali and the Post are standing by the story.

“Just received a summons,” Mr. Alitweeted Wednesday evening. “Eric Bolling is suing me for defamation – $50 million in damages. I stand by my reporting + will protect my sources.

“It’s important to note that Bolling’s summons does not include HuffPost – he is coming after me personally,” he wrote. “I’m a big boy…but very telling.”

The Post has vowed to support Mr. Ali financially.

Yashar Ali is a paid freelancer under contract with HuffPost. We have no hesitation about standing by him financially in this case,” tweeted the Post’s editor-in-chief, Lydia Polgreen.

Yashar Ali is a careful and meticulous reporter. We stand by his reporting,” the Post said.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bollingtweeted that he “will continue to fight against these false smear attacks! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUED SUPPORT.”

Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href=”https://disqus.com/?ref_noscript”>comments powered by Disqus.</a>

 

Click to Read More

 

 

 

TRAGIC! ERIC BOLLING’S ONLY SON DIED LAST NIGHT, DAY AFTER BOLLING & FOX NEWS AGREED TO PART WAYS AMICABLY

Posted on Updated on

 

UPDATE! Eric Bolling denied it was suicide. Autopsy report next week.

 

On Saturday, news emerged that Eric Bolling’s only son, Eric Chase, had died. Sources close to Bolling told Mediaite that the cause of death had been suicide. Chase was 19 years old.

The tragic death took place one day after it was learned that Bolling agreed to leave Fox News following an investigation into claims of sexual harassment.

In response, Bolling filed a $50million lawsuit against Ali, the reporter who initially broke the story in Huffington Post last month about the alleged lewd texts sent by Bolling, reports Politico.

The rising Fox News host was suspended during the investigation and left the network where he has anchored several different shows for the past 10 years.

‘Fox News Channel is canceling The Specialists, and Eric Bolling and Fox have agreed to part ways amicably. We thank Eric for his ten years of service to our loyal viewers and wish him the best of luck.’

 

Mediaite reports:

Yashar Ali reported Saturday that, Eric Bolling’s Son, Eric Chase, died last night. At this time the circumstances remain unclear. Chase, was 19 years old and Bolling’s only child.

“Very sad news, Eric Bolling’s son, who was only 19, died last night,” said Ali. “By all accounts, Eric was incredibly devoted to his son. Heartbreaking.”

A source close to Eric Bolling also confirmed the news to MediaiteA different source said the cause of death was suicide.

Fox News released the following statement on Saturday (via Mediaite):

“We are very saddened to hear of the passing of Eric Bolling’s son. Eric Chase was a wonderful young man and our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Bolling family.”

 

 

Ali was the reporter who initially broke the story in Huffington Post last month about the alleged lewd texts sent by Bolling to colleagues at Fox News, resulting in an internal investigation

 

Fox News released a statement on Saturday, saying: 'We are very saddened to hear of the passing of Eric Bolling's son. Eric Chase was a wonderful young man and our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Bolling family'

 

 

Eric Chase (right), 19, the son of former Fox News host Eric Bolling (left), is dead, it was reported on Saturday

 

 

Chase (seen right with his father in an undated photo) attended school in Boulder, Colorado at the time of his death

 

 

A source close to the Bolling family told DailyMail.com: ¿It is believed he died Friday night. No doubt everything his father has been through lately has weighed heavily on his child¿

 

 

Bolling and his wife, Adrienne (above together), have been married since 1997. They have one son together, Chase

 

 

FOX NEWS ERIC BOLLING SUES HUFFINGTON POST YASHAR ALI FOR $50 MILLION DEFAMATION SUIT

Posted on Updated on

 

  • “Just received a summons. Eric Bolling is suing me for defamation – $50 million in damages, ” Yashar Ali, a HuffPost contributing writer

 

Fox News host Eric Bolling is reportedly suing the Huffington Post reporter Yashar Ali who broke a story last week that several female co-workers claim Bolling sent them lewd photos his genetalia. Fox suspended Bolling while investigating the claim while Bolling’s lawyer denies the allegation. Fox News investigation is being conducted by Clinton linked law firm Paul Weiss.

Bolling is being represented in the lawsuit by Michael J. Bowe of Kasowitz, Benson, Torres LLP., the same firm that’s President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer.

“That nature of this action is for damages and injunctive relief based on defamation arising from the (Ali’s) efforts to injure (Bolling’s) reputation through the intentional and/or highly reckless publication of actionable false and misleading statements about (Bolling’s) conduct and character,” the lawsuit alleges.

Ali’s tweet:

“Just received a summons. Eric Bolling is suing me for defamation – $50 million in damages, ” Yashar Ali, a HuffPost contributing writer, tweeted to his 140,000 Twitter followers on Wednesday. “I stand by my reporting + will protect my sources.”

 

 

Bolling is being represented in the lawsuit by Michael J. Bowe of Kasowitz, Benson, Torres LLP., the same firm that’s President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer.

“That nature of this action is for damages and injunctive relief based on defamation arising from the (Ali’s) efforts to injure (Bolling’s) reputation through the intentional and/or highly reckless publication of actionable false and misleading statements about (Bolling’s) conduct and character,” the lawsuit alleges.

 

 

 

 

 

RIGGED? LAW FIRM INVESTIGATING ERIC BOLLING ‘SEXTING SCANDAL’ WAS HILLARY CLINTON FUNDRAISER, HAS OBAMA DHS HEAD AS PARTNER

Posted on

  • Paul Weiss donated $271, 970 to Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign
  • A partner in the Paul, Weiss Litigation Department, Jeh Johnson is the former Secretary of Homeland Security
  • Paul, Weiss lawyers have played key roles in facilitating the release of Guantanamo inmates

 

Washington Free Beacon reports:

The firm, Paul, Weiss, has long been tied to the Clinton family, with its employees donating hundreds of thousands to its political campaigns and later cashing in on political appointments in the government.

The Nov. 19 fundraiser, which is being billed as a “conversation with Hillary,” is currently being promoted on the Democratic presidential candidate’s website and costs attendees $2,700 per ticket.

The event is being held as the issue of Guantanamo prison returns to the political spotlight following renewed calls by the Obama administration to shutter the prison and transfer the remaining prisoners to the United States.

Paul, Weiss lawyers have played key roles in facilitating the release of inmates accused of committing acts of terrorism.

 

The law firm employs former DHS Head under Obama, Jeh Johnson.

New York Times wrote:

Jeh C. Johnson, who has stepped down as secretary of Homeland Security, is rejoining the New York law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, where he formerly worked. He will be a partner in the firm’s litigation department.

Mr. Johnson, 59, has worked intermittently at Paul, Weiss, returning four times after stints in public service, including three presidential appointments that required Senate confirmation. He led the Department of Homeland Security for three years, overseeing counterterrorism, cybersecurity, border security and immigration law administration and enforcement. The New York Times reported in 2015 that he gave legal approval for American forces to enter Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden.

Mr. Johnson served from 2009 to 2012 as general counsel of the Defense Department, where he was a primary legal architect of the military’s counterterrorism efforts under the Obama administration. In 2010, he was an author of a Defense Department report that paved the way for the repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy by Congress.

 

 

According to the firm:

A partner in the Paul, Weiss Litigation Department, Jeh Johnson is the former Secretary of Homeland Security. Secretary Johnson advises clients, including management teams and boards of directors, on crisis management, government and internal investigations, high-stakes litigation and regulatory matters, and legal aspects of cybersecurity and other security matters. His legal career has encompassed both private law practice and public service, including three Senate-confirmed presidential appointments. He is resident in both the New York and Washington, D.C. offices.

 

Paul Weiss, part of Clinton Inc.