In her 2017 book, “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House,” former DNC chair Donna Brazile admitted the DNC allowed alleged Russian hackers to steal data from the party’s servers.
In May, when CrowdStrike recommended that we take down our system and rebuild it, the DNC told them to wait a month, because the state primaries for the presidential election were still underway, and the party and the staff needed to be at their computers to manage these efforts,” Brazile wrote in her new book, “Hacks.”
Other Democrat Party hacking scandal list:
- The Queen of email scandal: Hilary Clinton used an unsecured private email server, deleted over 30,000 emails, ordered her laptops and blackberry phones to be smashed, used bleach bit on her hard drives.
- Former President Barack Obama’s cybersecurity czar confirmed Wednesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice told him to “stand down” in response to Russian cyber attacks during the 2016 presidential campaign. = http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/susan-rice-stand-down-russian-meddling/
- The DNC refused to turn over their hacked servers to the FBI and FBI was like, ” Uh, sure!” =http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers
- Pakistani Imran Awan I.T. scandal: Democrat Server Vanished After Dem. Caucus Chair Resigned = https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/democrat-server-vanished-after-dem-caucus-chair-resigned/
Just like what Hillary Clinton did when she was Secretary of State, former FBI director James Comey also used his personal e-mail to conduct official FBI business, even though he warned FBI worker they would be in “huge trouble” for doing the same thing, says a Justice Department probe.
Hillary Clinton has a quick response: “But my emails”
James Comey used a personal Gmail account to conduct FBI business on numerous occasions when he was director of the bureau — even though he warned FBI worker they would be in “huge trouble” for doing the same thing, the Justice Department‘s internal watchdog revealed Thursday.
Comey’s frequent use of a personal email account for unclassified FBI business was “inconsistent with” the policy statement for email use by the Justice Department, according to a report issued by the Office of the Inspector General.
Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow read the stunning timeline breakdown of the Lynch-Clinton tarmac docs on his radio show Friday morning.
Mike Levine of ABC News made contact to Melanie Newman (Director of DOJ Office for Public Affairs) with message:
” Hey guys, wanted to address something ASAP…Apparently our affiliate in Phoenix is hearing that the AG met with Bill Clinton on a plane last night for close to an hour. But hoping I can provide them some guidance ASAP. Thanks”
Below is a timeline breakdown of the first 30 minutes of the news breaking over the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting in Phoenix in June 2016 via the lawyers at ACLJ. Crisis management from DOJ responded within ONE MINUTE of the email inquiry from ABC about the meeting. The first email was sent at 1:14 PM, the response was at 1:15 PM. The full breakdown can be read here.
The full document production, including the still redacted talking points can be found here.
June 28, 2016
Email Chain: “Bill Clinton meeting?”
- 1:14pm – Mike Levine (ABC News) to Melanie Newman (Director of DOJ Office for Public Affairs) (OPA)      
- Content: “Hey guys, wanted to address something ASAP…Apparently our affiliate in Phoenix is hearing that the AG met with Bill Clinton on a plane last night for close to an hour. They seem to think it’s somehow connected to the Benghazi report released today (“I’m not sure what the connection would be). But hoping I can provide them some guidance ASAP. Thanks.”
- Context: First media request about Clinton/Lynch Meeting.
- 1:15pm – Newman (OPA) forwards ABC email to Carolyn Pokorny (Deputy Chief of Staff & Counselor to AG Lynch) (OAG) and Kevin Lewis (Press Secretary for DOJ to AG Lynch) (OPA)      
- Content: “We need to talk. I’m on cell (redacted (b)(6))”
- Context: Based on the time zone, Pokorny and Lewis appear to have been with the AG.
- Note: Email Sent to senior OAG Officials within 1 min of story breaking.
- 1:16pm (10:15 AM PST) – Pokorny (OAG) to Newman (OPA).     
- Content: “+Matt. I’m free. I will get a conference line.”
- Note: Within 2 min, Matthew Axlerod (ODAG), the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General (#2 to DAG Yates), was added to the conversation. His current bio states that he “took the lead in advising on crisis management within the DOJ, working closely with the White House, Congress, the FBI, and the media on DOJ’s most sensitive and high-profile matters.”
- 1:17pm – Newman (OPA) to Levine (ABC) 
- Content: “What’s your number?”
- 1:17PM – Pokorny (OAG) Emails    
- Content: “Dial-in: (Redacted (b)(6)). Passcode: (Redacted (b)(6)).”
- 1:18pm: – Lewis (OPA) Emails  
- Content: “+SF and Uma”
- Context: This denotes that at this time, Shirlethia Franklin (Deputy Chief of Staff & Counselor to AG Lynch) (OAG) and Uma Amuluru (Counselor to the AG) (OAG) were added to the conversation.
- 1:20PM – Shirlethia Franklin (OAG) to Lewis (OPA) ccing Pokorny (OAG), Newman (OPA), Mathew Axelrod (Associate Deputy AG to AG Sally Yates) (ODAG), and Amuluru (OAG) 
- Content: “I can step out and hop on a call. Is there a conference line?”
- 1:24pm: – Levine (ABC) emails Newman (OPA) 
- Content: “Are you in your office? I can [come] by in like 15 or so.”
- 1:25PM – Lewis (OPA) Emails  
- Content: “I need to stay at the event right now because press is here. The press avail starts in about 40 minutes.”
- 1:25PM – Franklin (OAG) Emails    
- Content: “Kevin – I’ll fill you in. Shirlethia.”
- 1:26PM – Amuluru (OAG) to Franklin (OAG) ccing Lewis (OPA), Newman (OPA), Pokorny (OAG), Axelrod (ODAG)    
- Content: “Same”
- 1:29pm: – Newman (OPA) to Levine (ABC) 
- Content: “I’m not but heading back. I’ll call you.”
- 1:32PM: Levine (ABC) to Newman (OPA) 
- Content: “Sounds good thx.
- 1:44PM – Newman (OPA) Emails    
- Content: “Adding Peter to this chain for review. Peter – feel free to call me to discuss. 202-305-1920. Draft Statement: (Redacted(b)(5))”
- Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015
- Datto backed up everything that was on Hillary Clinton’s server into their cloud, which is a series of servers
- DC district court judge Randolph Moss asked the DOJ how come you never searched it? They said we were never compelled to!”
- James Comey spent his entire FBI investigation missing many Hillary Clinton emails and communications, according to the official version of events.
( BLP ) It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election.
Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015. Insiders believe the device potentially contains every electronic communication that Hillary Clinton sent or received during her tenure as Secretary of State. James Comey spent his entire FBI investigation missing many Hillary Clinton emails and communications, according to the official version of events.
The FBI handed the device over to the State Department, which has not searched it at all.
“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.
“I don’t know what it suggests. The State Department now has it. We know that the State Department has not gone through it. Five disks of information. It may have been six, the number changed,” Bekesha said. “They said there are thousands of records on whatever was turned over from the Datto device and eventually they will get around to reviewing those records and getting them to us in response to our FOIA.”
“Until the State Department releases the information, we will not know: what was on there that Hillary Clinton did not turn over? What did Huma Abedin not turn over? Are there emails from Chelsea Clinton on the server?,” Bekesha said. Judicial Watch continues to find new Hillary Clinton emails on a regular basis.
Citizen researcher Larry Kawa, who brought the case to Judicial Watch, told Big League Politics that the device contains “everything.”
DONALD TRUMP JR. RELASED EMAIL CHAIN ON MEETING WITH NON-KREMLIN RUSSIAN LAWYER…STILL NO RUSSIA COLLUSION :)
Russia hysteria is back! Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday released a June 3, 2016 email chain with British PR exec Robert Goldstone, an email which led to a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. The 20-minute meeting on June 9 with no-Kremlin link lawyer ended up as a discussion about Magnitsky Act, the ban on adoption of Russian children to US, with no Hilary Clinton dirt as promised by Goldstone.
Natalia Veselnitskaya, who Trump Jr and other Trump campaign associates met with last June, suggested they were the ones who were looking for damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
‘I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that,’ she told NBC News’ Today show. ‘It’s quite possible that maybe they were looking for such information, they wanted it so badly.”
Veselnitskaya is representing Russian businessman Denis Katsyv and she sought an investigation by the U.S. Congress into the allegations that claim violations of human rights. The claim led to a U.S. law called the Magnitsky Act, which enabled the U.S. to impose sanctions on Russian officials accused of human rights violations. The Magnitsky Act also led the Kremlin to ban the adoption of Russian children by Americans at the end of 2012.
The email chain shows the full discussion with Rob Goldstone – and there’s still no Russia collusion.
Donald Trump, Jr’s statement on release of email chain
To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails with Rob Goldstone about the meeting on June 9, 2016. The first email on June 3, 2016 was from Rob, who was relating a request from Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow. The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn’t work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting. The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official. And, as we have said, she had no information to provide and wanted to talk about adoption policy and the Magnitsky Act. To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue. As Rob Goldstone said just today in the press, the entire meeting was “the most inane nonsense I ever heard. And I was actually agitated by it.”