NAZIS! CNN Pushes YouTube to Ban Alex Jones, Demonetize Video Channel

Posted on

CNN Pushes YouTube to Ban Alex Jones, Demonetize Video Channel


  • “Many of the brands — including Nike, Moen, Expedia, Acer, ClassPass, Honey, Alibaba and OneFamily — have suspended ads on InfoWars’ channels after being contacted by CNN for comment”


BreitbartMarch 4, 2018

Right-wing broadcaster Alex Jones announced Saturday evening that YouTube had frozen his video channel and would delete it on Sunday, after CNN pursued the social media giant and its advertisers.

The announcement came just hours after CNN published a story, “Advertisers flee InfoWars founder Alex Jones’ YouTube channel,” in which journalists Paul P. Murphy and Gianluca Mezzofiore approached companies to explain why their ads were showing up on Alex Jones’s channel.

Murphy and Mezzofiore also asked YouTube why it had not filtered out certain advertisers from showing up on the channel due to its “offensive content.”

The CNN article reads less like coverage of news and more like a chronicle of an activist campaign to damage Jones’s channel. “Many of the brands — including Nike, Moen, Expedia, Acer, ClassPass, Honey, Alibaba and OneFamily — have suspended ads on InfoWars’ channels after being contacted by CNN for comment,” the authors noted.

On Saturday evening, Jones tweeted: “The Alex Jones channel with billions of views is frozen. We have been told it will be deleted tomorrow and all 33 thousands videos will be erased.”




Posted on Updated on


Last year, Trump-hater and former CIA agent Phil Mudd told CNN that the government is going to kill President Trump ( Video below ) . 

But Mueller’s former aide is not done yet harping about how the government is going to assassinate  the president.  After the release of FISA memo release, Mudd threatened President Trump and brags  ‘I know how this game is going to be played. We’re going to win.’


Former CIA agent Phil Mudd at CNN:

The workforce is going to look and this and say, this is an attack on our ability to conduct an investigation with integrity… The FBI people, I’m going to tell you, “are ticked” and they’re going to be saying, I guarantee you, “You think you can push this off this?”… You better think again, Mr. President. You’ve been around for 13 months. We’ve been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We’re going to win.


Phil Mudd bio:

At the establishment of the FBI’s National Security Branch in 2005, FBI Director RobertMueller appointed Mudd to serve as the Branch’s first-ever deputy director. He later became the FBI’s Senior Intelligence Adviser. Mudd resigned from government service in March 2010.

Read Full Bio



Posted on

  • GOP Rep. Lee Zeldin: ‘McCabe did in fact testify under oath that there would not have been a FISA warrant if not for the dossier. It was recorded.’
  • CNN: McCabe did not say that the Steele-Hillary funded dossier was used for the warrants – citing their usual ‘anonymous sources’


Congressman Lee Zeldin (R-NY) took to Twitter  to nuke another fake claim by CNN.

CNN ran their latest fake news today citing their usual ‘anonymous sources’ – which means their imaginary sources – claiming that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe McCabe did not say that the Steele-Hillary funded dossier was used for the warrants. CNN’s Chief National Security Correspondent Jim Sciutto cited two ‘anonymous sources’ on air for their fake news claim.

However, Congressman Lee Zeldin (R-NY) asserted that former-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s statements regarding the dossier were recorded during his sworn testimony.


McCabe did in fact testify under oath that there would not have been a FISA warrant if not for the dossier. It was recorded.




Posted on


( Hannity ) Jonathan Tasini, a CNN regular and left-wing writer, made the vicious comments on social media after reports that a train carrying GOP lawmakers struck a large garbage truck, killing one and sending two to the hospital.

“Wow, btwn train full of Goopers hitting truck and this, God is working hard today to clean up the stink. Thank her. #TreyGowdy #goptrainwreck,” tweeted Tasini before deleting it.

The commentator was referring to recent reports that GOP lawmaker Trey Gowdy will not seek re-election at the end of his term.

Tasini issued a tacit apology a short time later, saying “apologies people” before slamming the GOP’s “deep racism.”

“Apologies people. It was poked out in midst of convo w 2 colleagues on the deep racism/hypocrisy/criminality promoted by GOP or as GOPer Amanda Carpenter says, gaslighting of America . Deleting,” he posted

Read more:



Posted on Updated on


Author Howard Kurtz writes in his new book “Media Madness,” that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told last February then-Chief of Staff Reince Preibus a New York Times piece alleging Trump campaign officials made contact numerous times with Russian intelligence officials was “bullsh*t.”


The Federalist‘s Mollie Hemingway writes:


The FBI’s top brass initiated conversations with a White House official that were quickly leaked to CNN, according to a new book.

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe asked to speak privately with White House chief of staff Reince Priebus following a February 2017 intelligence briefing. The scene is described in “Media Madness,” Howard Kurtz’s new book on the press and its relationship with the Trump administration. McCabe said he asked for the meeting to tell Priebus that “everything” in a New York Times story authored by Michael S. Schmidt, Mark Mazzetti, and Matt Apuzzo was “bullsh-t.”

CNN’s Pamela Brown, Jim Sciutto, and Evan Perez reported a very similar story, also sourced to anonymous officials. Sciutto is a former Obama administration appointee who is close to Obama administration officials. Perez has extensive ties to Fusion GPS, the Democrat-funded firm that created the Russia narrative.

McCabe claimed to want Priebus to know the FBI’s perspective that this story was not true. Priebus pointed to the televisions that were going non-stop on the story. He asked if the FBI could say publicly what he had just told him. McCabe said he’d have to check, according to the book.

McCabe reportedly called back and said he couldn’t do anything about it. Then-FBI director James Comey reportedly called later and also said he couldn’t do anything, but did offer to brief the Senate Intelligence Committee on the matter later that week, suggesting they’d spill the beans publicly. You’ll never guess what happened next, according to the book:

Now, a week later, CNN was airing a breaking news story naming Priebus. According to ‘multiple U.S. officials,’ the network said, ‘the FBI rejected a White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump’s associates and Russians known to U.S. intelligence.’

Priebus was stunned by the implication that he was pressuring law enforcement. Had he been set up? Why was the FBI leaking this information when one of its top officials had initiated the conversation?


Read more:


Posted on Updated on


By Jessica Chasmar – The Washington Times – Wednesday, January 17, 2018

CNN’s chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta disputed President Trump’s clean bill of health this week, claiming that the numbers actually suggest the president has heart disease.

“The president has heart disease,” the neurosurgeon, who has never examined Mr. Trump, declared on “New Day” Wednesday, adding that the president needs a medical plan to prevent a major heart problem in the near future.

Dr. Gupta said the presence of calcium in Mr. Trump’s blood vessels has greatly increased since 2009, and that the coronary calcium score released by the White House on Tuesday indicated that the president had already well surpassed the threshold for having heart disease and being at risk for a heart attack.

Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy and a longtime White House physician, determined during Mr. Trump’s first medical exam in office that the 71-year-old president is in excellent physical and cognitive health. During a nearly hourlong press briefing Tuesday, Dr. Jackson said the president does not have heart disease.

“No, he does not have heart disease,” he told Dr. Gupta at the briefing, the Washington Examiner reported. “I think he had great findings across the board, but the one that stands out more than anything to me is his cardiac health. His cardiac health is excellent.”

Speaking on CNN, Dr. Gupta pushed back against Dr. Jackson’s claims.

“They’re going to be increasing the medications, including the cholesterol-lowering medications to try and combat that, but there’s no question, by all standards, by all metrics, anyway a doctor or cardiologist will look at it, the president does have heart disease,” Dr. Gupta said, The Hill reported.

A White House official told the Washington Examiner that it had nothing to add to Dr. Jackson’s statements.

“The question was asked and answered very clearly. Perhaps Dr. Gupta should take the cognitive exam?” the official said.

Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href=””>comments powered by Disqus.</a>



Click to Read More




Posted on

President Trump’s Fake News Awards is better than watching a boring Oscar Awards.

Hands down, CNN is the big winner tonight, winning four out the eleven awards. Great job CNN! Hopefully next year you’d double your awards.


Here are the four awards won by CNN:

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.1 […]

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

[…]9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.