Two Clinton body bags in one week! The Clinton mafia strikes again.
- Klaus Eberwein ‘shot himself in the head’. He was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors
- Chicago businessman and GOP operative Peter Smith, 81, was working to locate Hillary’s 33k deleted emails allegedly committed suicide – found with a bag over his head with source attached to helium and suspicious suicide note ‘NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER’
Hatai official who worked to expose the Clinton corruption as yournewswire.com reported:
Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.
According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”
Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.
From Miami Herald
Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official, was found dead Tuesday in a South Dade motel room in what the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office is ruling a suicide.
“He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of death at 12:19 p.m.
The address where Eberwein’s body was discovered according to police, 14501 S. Dixie Hwy., is a Quality Inn.
A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced. He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.
CLINTON FOUNDATION BEGGING FOR DONORS AFTER HILLARY LOST ELECTION…ER, DONORS CONCERN FOR THE ‘POOR’ SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR?
Crooked Clinton Foundation going down? Amazing how a $1 billion foundation started in 2002 by a former U.S. president and the ‘inevitable’ first female U.S. president had no problem getting funds from leaders all over the world is now begging for donors after losing the election last November. The Clinton’s pay-for-play foundation will continue to lose more donors as the Clintons continue to become useless old rags in American politics with zero influence.
Heat Street reports:
No Longer Selling Access, the Clinton Foundation Begs for Funds
The Clintons have always claimed their family charitable foundation was able to raise so much money because, deep down, Saudi princes and Ukrainian oligarchs are really concerned about poor children in Haiti.
It will be interesting to see if past Clinton Foundation donors will continue their generous giving in the years to come. Hillary’s shocking defeat in the presidential election means that no member of the Clinton dynasty currently holds, or is running for, a powerful government position.
The foundation has already started reaching out to donors to ask for money, the New York Post reports. Clinton Foundation chairman Bruce Lindsey announced in an email to supporters Wednesday that former President Bill Clinton would personally match donations up to $200,000 before the end of the year.
“As we prepare for a new year, President Clinton and Chelsea remain dedicated to our work providing everyone a chance to succeed,” Lindsey wrote in the email. “Your contribution before the end of the year is so important that President Clinton is personally TRIPLING every gift to the Foundation, up to $200,000.”
TRUMP TO ASK FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO INVESTIGATE CLINTON FOUNDATION FINANCIAL DEALINGS – THAT’S THE PAY-FOR-PLAY CLINTON SCHEME HE’S TALKING ABOUT!
New York Post report :
Foreign governments will be encouraged to investigate the Clinton Foundation’s finances, as many are already turning off money spigots to the scandal-scarred group, The Post has learned.
A source close to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team told The Post that the new administration plans to pressure the US ambassadors it will name to bring up the foundation with foreign governments — and suggest they probe its financial dealings.
Trump said last week that he would not order an investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server or her role in the foundation.
But Trump’s statement didn’t preclude the backroom moves to investigate the group.
CLINTON FOUNDATION DONATIONS PLUMMET AFTER HILLARY CLINTON’S SCANDAL-RIDDEN PRESIDENTIAL RUN…OF COURSE, THE NEW LINE ARE LEADERS ASKING FOR REFUND!
- Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.
Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.
Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.
The cash plummeted as Hillary Clinton left the nonprofit in April 2015 after announcing her ill-fated candidacy. The foundation became a major issue in the race, with Donald Trump vowing to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate it.
Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.
THE DEATH OF CLINTON DYNASTY ROTTEN TO ITS CORE: 40 YEARS OF SEX, LIES, GREED AND SCANDALS LEAVING PUBLIC IN CRUSHING DEFEAT
( DAILY MAIL ) The first whiff of scandal to surround the Clintons began with the 1993 sacking of the seven employees in the White House Travel Office, soon after Bill had become President (Travelgate, top left). ‘Whitewater’ was the key financial scandal of the Clinton presidency (top centre). Mr Clinton’s predatory approach to young females was first described by Paula Jones, an Arkansas state employee (top right). Clinton was impeached in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice (below left). Mired in legal fees from their run-ins with prosecutors, the Clintons set about making money from their White House years (below centre). It emerged that while Secretary of State, Mrs Clinton had been using a vulnerable private email server to send classified information (below right).
( DAILY MAIL ) Something borrowed! Chelsea Clinton ‘used Foundation resources to fund her 2010 wedding to Marc Mezvinsky’, according to new Wikileaks emails
- A new chain of Wikileaks emails alleges Chelsea Clinton used resources from the Clinton Foundation for her wedding to Marc Mezvinsky
- An email from Doug Band, a former top aide to president Bill Clinton and a former Clinton Global Initiative board member, complains about Chelsea
- Says she was conducting internal investigating of money within the Clinton Foundation and told George W Bush’s daughters this information
- Band says this is conflict of interest because Chelsea allegedly used resources for her wedding
- It is estimated the cost of Chelsea Clinton’s wedding was about $3 million, but it is unclear what Foundation resources might have been used
WIKILEAKS #podestaemails25 : HILLARY SEIZURE, INCOHERENT , WORRIED ABOUT ENTHUSIASM GAP, ORDER TO DUMP EMAILS AFTER SUBPOENA, FOREIGN GOVT. GRANTS DIRECTED TO CLINTON FOUNDATION
- Podesta told Cherry Mills to dump emails after subpoena
- Hillary had seizure and was incoherent during fever
- Podesta worried about the problem of lack of excitement from voters, empty seats and closed office
- Most of foreign government grants were directed to Clinton Foundation