McCain and Romney used almost identical language, bending their knees to the media narrative that only two factions were present in Charlottesville during the awful events of last weekend: white supremacist Nazis and “Americans standing up to defy hate and bigotry.”
Youtube is full of videos explaining why Charlottesville is a hoax played by crisis actors.
On Thursday, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) told the San Francisco Chronicle that he believes the Charlottesville protests were a ‘setup’ by left-wing activists.
“It was a setup for these dumb Civil War re-enactors,” Rohrabacher told the San Francisco Chronicle on Thursday.
White supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader, Jason Kessler, was once reportedly a supporter a former President Obama and the Occupy movement. He conveniently became ‘right-wing’ AFTER Trump won but did not vote for him.
Washington Examiner reports:
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., said leftists convinced Civil War re-enactors to protest the removal of a civil war statue and pretend to be white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., last month.
“It was a setup for these dumb Civil War re-enactors,” Rohrabacher told the San Francisco Chronicle on Thursday.
“It was left-wingers who were manipulating them in order to have this confrontation,” he added, noting they attempted to “put our president on the spot.”
He attributed that this conspiracy was headed by a former “Hillary and Bernie” supporter, who convinced Civil War re-enactors to stage a protest against the removal of a Confederate General Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville.
THE CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #8 – THE HERO?
WAS CHARLOTTESVILLE ‘STAGED’ BY PAID CRISIS ACTORS? The proof the skeptics are talking about:
- THE MYSTERY OF THE MAROON VAN AND ITS DRIVER: Why this van sat empty in the middle of an intersection, with no driver, for 5 minutes before the crash is a big question. Later, another video shows a big woman with tattoo sitting ALONE inside the parked car, holding her smart phone. The next video is the crash showing her getting hit by her own car, the driver seat empty but with other people inside the car. With more digging, it also shows the car with salvaged title is from Virginia.
- Marcus Martin : victim or crisis actor? He’s the black guy who rolled over the hood during crash, later seen sitting on a truck, standing on the side of the road, looking perfectly fine, no broken leg
- Heather Heyer looked thin on her pictures. Video of Heather, according to Marcus girlfriend as shown by by Charlottesville Shuffle – Part 2. shows an obese woman.
- An unconscious Heyer was stripped off of her clothing, nearly naked waist down, when video shows no injuries to lower part of her body.
- Man who performed CPR on Heyer was not doing it correctly. A civilian is also assisting in her emergency care.
- Obese Heather was transported in a wire transport basket, but a skinny guy was put on a stretcher
- Then, a civilian, a small woman, assisted the men carrying obese Heather in the rescue basket while other firemen and cops are just standing around
- ‘Squash’ the victim: she was dragged,thrown, crushed, scraped, run over with two tires – yet there’s no blood.
- Rescuers picked up a seriously injured but bloodless ‘squash’ and moved her to the curb
- Later on, video shows ‘squash’ was well enough she was able to sit up on her own
- Another victim: two videos – one with wig, the other without wig, both after the accident.
- Maroon van traced to a John Chandler from Virginia who posted multiple photos with Obama during WH visits.
- DODGE CHALLENGER HAS NO AIRBAGS
- The blood splatter on the hood that appear after the impact and the windshield wiper that was on but did not show it.
- Disappearing body: a person smashed between two cars disappear from video, no blood splatter, nothing
- The area was not cleared by cops, no yellow tape to investigate the crime scene
- Where are the ambulance, cops cars and their flashing lights?
- Only one ambulance responded to reported 19 injuries
- Antifa medics ( a protest with medics? ) were on site before the crash and on video were screaming and panicking instead of helping people. See the women wearing white shirts with red cross and gloves?
- Golf cart with ready stretcher ready before the crash. A fire station and 4 hospitals are just minutes away from the scene.
- The 5-minute timeline from start of video leading up to the crash raise lots of questions
- Speculation multiple videos were made on different days leading up to the finale – the car crash.
MSM photo of Heather Heyer
VIDEO SHOWS OBESE HEATHER HEYER GETTING ‘CPR’
VIDEO OF VICTIM ‘SQUASH’ BELOW
Also, the liberal media likes to parade victims of right-wing ‘atrocities’ . How come there are no CNN interviews from the 19 people injured? Where are they? The left are letting a crisis go into waste? No way.
There are lots of videos on youtube about this ‘hoax’ theory right now. You watch and you decide. The one I made link below is by Vegan Warrior.
VEGAN WarriorⓋ created a youtube playlist why he believe Charlottesville is a hoax. He said he was a former police officer in Virginia with military background and used to be an investigation officer. He is now a vegan coach.
- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX – THE SMOKING GUN!!! #1 (1 of 5 and counting)
- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX – THE SMOKING GUN!!! #2 (2 of 5 and counting)
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX – SMOKING GUN #4 THE MINI VAN DRIVER IDENTIFIED!
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #5 – WHAT BLOOD?
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #6 – THE CRIME SCENE BLOCK
- CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #7 – THE AIRBAGS
- THE CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #8 – THE HERO?
The left have been caught many times hiring paid protesters and crisis actors for their staged big events. Remember how they even hired homeless people ( free shower, food, hotel stay and some money ) to protest against President Trump last campaign. Paid protesters and actors attending staged rallies ( who does that? ) create skepticism among us citizens. Truth is always simple. it does not carry questionable facts, but lies always do.
THE BLOOD SPLATTER
THE MAROON VAN
Liberalism destroys common sense and replace it with liberal stupidity. Even Gary Cohn, worth more than $250 million and President Trump’s National Economic Council Director, has glazed eyes when it comes to antifa thugs – all thanks to a mental disorder called liberalism.
Daily Caller reports:
National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn claimed that militant “anti-fascists” (or “antifa”) are just concerned citizens “standing up for equality and freedom” in a Financial Times interview that ran Friday.
“Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK,” Cohn said of the recent violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. “I believe this administration can and must do better in consistently and unequivocally condemning these groups and do everything we can to heal the deep divisions that exist in our communities.”
Cohn’s comments were a clear shot at President Trump, who took heat in the media for acknowledging that “both sides” engaged in the violence in Charlottesville.
- Forensic Expert: Heather Heyer was not murdered by collision with Fields’s car.
- According to this expert, the position of Heyer’s body on the front of the car was inconsistent with the course of the car striking her.
- Heyer appears to have been one of the attackers based on the position of her body on the hood of the gray car in the photo.
- Heyer was climbing on the hood/windshield of the gray car before the impact. Additionally, there was no damage to the car hood or windshield caused by the impact of Heyer’s body
In a private interview with Taylor Larson, Editor-in-Chief of Squawker Media, an anonymous forensic expert provided the following statement on the escalated situation:
“Not only was Fields’ car attacked by people on foot, it appears the other two cars in front of him were under attack. Heather Heyer appears to have been one of the attackers based on the position of her body on the hood of the gray car in the photo. The position of Heyer’s body in the photo would be considered extremely atypical of somebody who was struck by a vehicle. Heyer’s body does not look like it has sustained trauma, even after the charger struck the car in front of it. This could mean that Heyer was climbing on the hood/windshield of the gray car before the impact. Additionally, there was no damage to the car hood or windshield caused by the impact of Heyer’s body. Again, this would be very atypical in a case involving car blunt force trauma.
“If anything, it looks like Heyer was climbing on the gray vehicle’s hood and windshield before the charger hit the back of it, and the force of the strike caused Heyer to fall off the side. You can see the same thing happened to the individual who appeared to have been climbing on the hood of the purple Honda. He was thrown off the side of the car and likely sustained injuries.
“If prosecutors find that Heyer was already climbing on the gray vehicle, they wouldn’t even be able to get a manslaughter charge on Fields, let alone a second degree murder charge. While it is sad, Heyer acted illegally by climbing on somebody else’s car in the first place. She put herself at risk.
“Most in the press doesn’t realize it, but the prosecution will face a massive uphill battle to get second degree murder. Fields was massively overcharged in this incident. It appears Heather Heyer wasn’t murdered, she was a victim of her own reckless actions.”
- The 17-member committee was created by Obama, all of them had not yet even met with President Trump
- Trump response to the Arts & the Humanities mass resignation: “Trump will not renew the Executive Order for the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (PCAH), which expires later this year”
Of the 17-member committee created by Obama, all of them had not yet even met with President Trump.
On August 18, 2017, 16 of the 17 committee members, including Kal Penn and Chuck Close, resigned in protest of President Donald Trump’s response to the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. The resigning commissioners stated in a letter to the President, “Reproach and censure in the strongest possible terms are necessary following your support of the hate groups and terrorists who killed and injured fellow Americans in Charlottesville.” The initial letters of each paragraph of the resignation letter spell ‘RESIST’. The only member of the committee who did not sign the letter was theater and film director George C. Wolfe, whose representatives stated that he, too, would be resigning and would add his name to the letter.
The White House responded with a statement reading in part, “Earlier this month it was decided that President Trump will not renew the Executive Order for the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (PCAH), which expires later this year.”
The committee even used the letter to attempt one last creative swipe at the president, using the first letter of each paragraph to spell out “RESIST”:
- Christopher Cantwell said he was hoping for a leader ‘a lot more racist’ and ‘capable’ of violence than President Trump to help the movement spread their racist ideals
- Said he was disgusted that the president ‘let a Jew steal his daughter’.
- ‘I don’t think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.’
Christopher Cantwell, one of the white supremacists featured in a Vice News documentary about the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally that went viral, was seen in a video posted to YouTube sobbing over the possibility that he might be arrested.
With tears in his eyes, Cantwell said: ‘I called the Charlottesville Police Department… and I said, ‘I have been told that there’s a warrant out for my arrest’.
‘They said that they wouldn’t confirm it but that I could find this out if I wanted to go a local magistrate or something.’
Cantwell became even more emotional in the five-minute clip, saying: ‘If I have to go to jail today, it won’t be the first time…I don’t want to, I don’t think I should…I’ve been engaged in violence… and I’ve done nothing to hide that, but it was done in defense of myself and others.’
The YouTube video was posted on Saturday, one day before Vice News published its documentary in which Cantwell is heard making overtly racist statements and threatening violence.
Cantwell told Digg on Wednesday that while there is no actual warrant for his arrest, he thinks that the Charlottesville Police Department has ‘a list of people to round up.’
…While he was unhappy with Trump because he ‘doesn’t agree with us on the racial stuff,’ Cantwell said that the president will ‘prevent us from falling to communism.’
‘We have interests that overlap because we want to save the country,’ Cantwell said.
In the Vice News documentary, Cantwell said he was disgusted that the president ‘let a Jew steal his daughter’.
He said he was hoping for a leader ‘a lot more racist’ and ‘capable’ of violence than President Trump to help the movement spread their racist ideals.
‘Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,’ he said, in a documentary on last weekend’s deadly march in Virginia.
‘I don’t think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.’
- John McCain: “There’s no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States should say so”
- Marco Rubio: All violence “one hundred percent” on those who organized the events leading to the “Charlottesville terrorist attack”
- Mitt Romney: “No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes.”
As James Bond’s nemesis Auric Goldfinger famously observed, “Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. The third time is enemy action.” On Tuesday evening, three prominent Republicans — Senator John McCain, Senator Marco Rubio, and 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney — endorsed the left-wing media’s preferred narrative and embraced the masked thugs of Antifa as heroes.
Neither of these gentlemen can claim ignorance of Antifa; the reason both of them piped up is that President Donald Trump mentioned them in his Tuesday press conference. Left-wing politicians and media personalities responded by thundering “there is only one side” for all right-thinking Americans to be on, because there was only one squad of villains on the ground in Charlottesville.
McCain and Romney obediently bent the knee to this narrative. At the very least, they’re agreeing Antifa should be invisible, accepting the incredibly stupid idea that calling out their violence somehow dilutes criticism of the Tiki Torch Terror. Mentioning Antifa is damned under the left’s new doctrine of “Whataboutism,” which originally held that history began with the inauguration of President Trump and all prior Democrat sins were absolved, but has mutated into an unlimited free pass for the #Resistance to do whatever it takes to bring down the Trump administration without a peep of protest from tame Republicans.