Actors Mark Ruffalo, Alyssa Milano, John Leguizamo, Cynthia Nixon, Amy Schumer, Kathy Najimy, Patricia Arquette, Rosie Perez, and Gina Gershon were joined by Whoopi Goldberg, billionaire left-wing mega-donor Tom Steyer, musicians Common and Andra Day, and documentary filmmakers Michael Moore and Fisher Stevens for the event, which was held at Manhattan’s Town Hall Theater and live-streamed online.
UNHINGED CELEBS AND MICHAEL MOORE: ‘REMOVING TRUMP IS NOT ENOUGH. WE MUST REPLACE THE SYSTEM AND CULTURE’
- Michael Moore during celeb-studded “People’s State of the Union,” : “Removing him ( Trump ), and Pence, and the whole disgusting lot of them… still won’t be enough. We must remove and replace the system and the culture that gave us Trump in the first place.”
- “As we seek to rid ourselves of Trump, we must also cleanse our American soul of our white male privilege”
Other speakers included immigration activists and other members of the anti-Trump “Resistance” movement, many of whom wore T-shirts with the phrase, “We are all Dreamers.”
…Moore, who released an anti-Trump documentary during the 2016 campaign and later mounted an anti-Trump Broadway play, worked himself into a frenzy as he issued a “to-do list” for 2018, beginning with what he called the “widespread massive removal of Republicans from the House and Senate the likes of which this country has never seen.”
“The need to remove him — and also any Democrat who is in the way of removing him — that is, at this point, a moral imperative for each and every one of us,” he added. “Removing him, and Pence, and the whole disgusting lot of them… still won’t be enough. We must remove and replace the system and the culture that gave us Trump in the first place.”
“As we seek to rid ourselves of Trump, we must also cleanse our American soul of our white male privilege,” Moore continued.
‘We must remove and replace the system and the culture that gave us Trump’
- Steve Bannon: “These actors and actresses; they’re all dumb as ticks. And they’re lazy. They’re like pieces of furniture”
Co-hosting Thursday’s show with Breitbart London Editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam, Bannon noted that late-night hosts Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel were steadily upping their level of anti-Trump vitriol in order to compete with one another, and said Breitbart News’ Big Hollywood section was helping to expose celebrities for how “dumb” they are.
“Andrew [Breitbart] always said, ‘Culture is up-river from politics,’” Bannon told a caller who asked about the influence of entertainment on the culture. “Right now as you know, news is kind of everything, even Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert. To drive viewership, the way that Kimmel and Colbert are competing in late-night right now is to make it very political, very anti-Trump.”
“So what we’re doing is exposing them,” Bannon continued. “That’s one of the reasons Big Hollywood is on fire, because all we do is expose the hypocrisy of these morons in the entertainment industry.”
“By the way, you gotta understand something,” Bannon continued. “These actors and actresses; they’re all dumb as ticks. And they’re lazy. They’re like pieces of furniture… That’s why movie attendance is down, people are tired of it. It’s why they’re not watching the National Football League, cutting the cord on ESPN. They’ve politicized everything. And you guys are voting with your feet, which I think is fantastic.”
Breaking news! Hollywood comedians and celebrities are the Democrat Party’s new intelligentsia, replacing fake news liberal media destroyed by POTUS. Just look at how Emmy’s devoted their boring three-hour awards show ( who watches them anyway ) bashing President Trump.
The Top 10 Most Tedious Left-Wing Moments:
10. Stephen Colbert presaged the evening to come, saying that Trump was certainly watching, taunting, “Looking forward to the tweets.”
9. Colbert then spent almost five minutes singling out Trump for criticism, the bit beginning with Trump evidently not winning an Emmy for “The Apprentice.” The lengthy section wrapped with a surprise cameo from the former White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, who praised the size of the crowd.
8. Alec Baldwin, who won an award for his appearances on Saturday Night Live — where he lampooned Trump on a near-weekly basis — said he and his wife had three kids in three years, but then he began portraying Trump on SNL and the “orange wig” proved to be effective “birth control.”
7. Comedian Kate McKinnon, who played Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live last season and infamously sang a schmaltzy rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” after Clinton’s loss, used her acceptance speech to thank Clinton for “your grace and grit.”
6. Actress Lily Tomlin, who apppeared alongside Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda as awards presenters (all of whom also appeared together on the 1980s show “9 to 5”), said just like the 80s, “We still refused to be controlled by a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.”
5. John Lithgow, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of Winston Churchill in “The Crown,” used his acceptance speech to jab at Trump, “In these crazy times, [Churchill’s] life even as an old man reminded us what courage and leadership in government really looks like.”
4. After a lengthy interlude during which the Television Academy, which runs the Emmys, congratulated itself for its increasing number of gay and transexual members, winner Lena Waithe, who directs Netflix’s “Master of None” and described herself as “a queer black girl from the Southside of Chicago” gave a shoutout to her “my LGBTQIA family.”
3. Comedian Kumail Nanjiani, who presented an Emmy, managed to work in a jab at Trump’s border wall while introducing the nominees: “They also celebrate people who frantically race across international borders, and those who can scale walls really, really quickly. In other words, the president’s worst nightmare.”
2. Julia Louis-Dreyfus returned later in the show to accept an award for “Veep,” where she joked (again of Trump), “We did have a whole story line about an impeachment but we abandoned that because we were worried that someone else might get to it first.”
1. Donald Glover, aka the rapper/actor/comedian Childish Gambino, who won an award for outstanding directing for a comedy, sarcastically singled out Trump for thanks, saying with apparent sincerity: “I want to thank Trump for making black people number one on the most oppressed list. He’s the reason I’m probably up here.”
Hollywood tears are flooding after Hollywood-favorite Jon Ossoff got defeated by Republican Karen Handel. Celebrities did their best to push pajama boy across the finish line – and failed.
Ossoff used Hillary Clinton’s failed campaign strategy using celebrities and was criticized by left-wing MSNBC host Nicole Wallace during a Monday interview, ” Do you think Hillary Clinton’s failure with the biggest and brightest celebrities by her side and Jay Z and Beyonce, do you think it’s smart to have the celebrities on your side?” ( Watch Jon Ossoff Struggle To Explain Why His Campaign Is Relying On Celebrities )
Celebrities like Jane Fonda, Alyssa Milano, Samuel L. Jackson, and John Leguizamo, donated time and money to on Ossoff’s Democrat’s campaign in what became an expensive ( $50 million ) and closely-watched 2017 special election and a de facto referendum on President’s Trump’s tenure in office thus far.
Here are their tweets:
Debra Messing: That’s so hard to process
Alyssa Milano: GROUPHUG~ get in.
Rosie O’Donnell: DONALD TRUMP IS THE DARKNESS ITSELF
A widespread disease called left-wing violence, dangerously attacking brains of liberals in the country and sadly, under Trump presidency, the lunatics deliberately stopped taking their medications so they can fully enjoy with pride and glee every minute of their Trump derangement syndrome.
15 Times Celebrities Envisioned Violence Against Trump and the GOP
14 Jun 2017
1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
The 56-year-old My Life on the D-List star sparked a firestorm (and a U.S. Secret Service investigation) when she was photographed holding the fake, bloodied, decapitated head of the president in an image that critics said was reminiscent of Islamic State propaganda.
Griffin was fired from her job on CNN’s New Year’s Eve broadcasts and saw the cancellation of at least five of her scheduled performances, but remained defiant in an emotional press conference, blaming the backlash on sexism and vowing to continue to “make fun” of the president.
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
The pop singer became heated during the anti-Trump Women’s March on Washington in January, where she addressed an audience of thousands.
“Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won’t change anything,” she told the crowd to roaring applause.
“Are you ready to shake up the world?” Madonna asked. “Welcome to the revolution of love, to the rebellion, to our refusal as women to accept this new age of tyranny, where not just women are in danger but all regionalized people. Where being uniquely different, right now, might truly be considered a crime.”
The singer later said her remarks were taken out of context.
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
The California rapper pointed a gun at the president (dressed to look like a circus clown) and pulled the trigger in a music video for his song “Lavender” earlier this year — though the gun is shown to be a prop gun, with a “Bang!” flag popping out of the barrel.
Still, the imagery was unmistakable.
“I feel like it’s a lot of people making cool records, having fun, partying, but nobody’s dealing with the real issue with this f*cking clown as president, and the sh*t that we dealing with out here, so I wanted to take time out to push pause on a party record and make one of these records for the time being,” the rapper told Billboard.
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
The Oscar-winning actor participated in a voter registration PSA during the 2016 presidential race, but was filmed going off on Trump in a monologue during an outtake.
“He’s a punk, he’s a dog, he’s a pig, he’s a con, he’s a bullsh*t artist, a mutt who doesn’t know what he’s talking about, doesn’t do his homework, doesn’t care, thinks he’s gaming society, doesn’t pay his taxes,” the 73-year-old Godfather star said in the clip.
“He’s an embarrassment to this country,” he added. “He talks [about] how he wants to punch people in the face… I’d like to punch him in the face.”
- Madonna- She has a reputation of being rude to waiters and usually doesn’t leave a tip at all. One time she left an $18 tip on a $400 bill
While celebrities like Johnny Depp tipped $4000 on a $4400 bill in a restaurant in Chicago and Julia Roberts reportedly always tips 100%, there are wealthy celebrities who make servers and bartenders cringe for being bad tippers.
Here’s a list of 10 Hollywood starts that are the worst tippers, according to TheRichest.com…
Katherine Heigl- She’s also a lousy customer. She reportedly always complains about her food and sends it back multiple times, not to mention she’s very demanding. FYI: she’s worth $25 million.
Sean Penn- He ran up a $450 bill at a restaurant in New Orleans, then left without tipping a cent. He’s worth $100 million.
Britney Spears- She once threw change at the feet of a valet attendant and said, “There’s your tip.” She also left a $26 tip on a $500 bill.
And, on a separate occasion she was in a Vegas restaurant,and had a waiter run across the street and get her Starbucks. She didn’t tip him, or even reimburse him for the coffee. She’s got an estimated $200 million in the bank, but can’t afford a white mocha?
Kirsten Dunst- She reportedly left no tip on a $223 bill.
Also, a restaurant once comped her entire meal and she left no tip. She’s worth $25 million.
Usher- He’s been known to leave autographed pictures of himself instead of money. Would you want that instead? He’s worth about $140 million.
Rachael Ray- Since she is in the food industry, you’d figure that she would be a good tipper. But she regularly tips less than 10%, and has said on her TV show, that 7% is good enough. She’s worth $60 million.
Bill Cosby: He once left a $3 on a $350 bill. Less than 1% tip. He’s worth $350 million .
Jeremy Piven- Was banned from all Nobu Matsuhisa restaurants after he took 12 of his friends to one in 2007. The place was over booked and he didn’t have a reservation, and STILL got him a table. So what did HE do after him and his buddies ate…He left the Season One DVD set of “Entourage” as a tip, and when he left, he told the manager, quote, “Thanks for nothing.” He has a net worth of $15 million.
Madonna- She has a reputation of being rude to waiters and usually doesn’t leave a tip at all. One time she left an $18 tip on a $400 bill. That’s 4.5%. She’s worth $650 million. I guess it makes since…she used to be married to fellow “bad tipper,” Sean Penn. “Birds of a feather…”
Tiger Woods: While on a vacation with one of his women in Las Vegas, Tiger didn’t leave a tip. . . so the woman that he was with left a tip. Tiger has $500 million in the bank.
VIDEO: BILL MAHER USES CELEBS TO SHOW TODAY’S DEMOCRAT PARTY IS ABOUT OFFENDED FEELINGS AND NON-STOP APOLOGY….U MEAN HOLLYWOOD CREATED THE SNOWFLAKES :)
Left-wing comedian Bill Maher is getting it – the Democrat Party is nothing but a party of offended feelings and non-stop apology, citing celebrities as leaders of this liberal lunacy!
On Friday’s edition of Real Time, Bill Maher went on a rant bashing the liberal disorder prevalent in the Democrat Party today – the out of whack 24/7 always-offended and always apologizing for anything and everything, using celebrities as example .
Liberals must examine all the reasons why we keep losing elections. Starting with Democrats have gone from the party that protects people to the party that protects feelings, from ‘Ask not what your country can do for you’ to ‘You owe me an apology.’
Republicans apologize for nothing. Democrats apologize for everything.