Black Lives Matter
LIB NIGHTMARE! CANDACE OWENS: ‘IDEOLOGICAL CIVIL WAR’ AND ‘JOURNEY OFF THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION’ HAPPENING WITH AFRICAN-AMERICAN PEOPLE
- Rapper Kanye West praised conservative commentator Candace Owens on Saturday after she shut down a Black Lives Matter protest during an event at UCLA.
- Candace Owens: The left is losing control of their blacks. Ready to be awakened? Watch the truth about my journey off the plantation w/
- Candace Owens: Victim Mentality is not cool.
- Some African-Americans “are focused on their past and shouting about slavery” and that others are “focused on their futures.”
( Fox News ) Rapper Kanye West praised conservative commentator Candace Owens on Saturday after she shut down a Black Lives Matter protest during an event at UCLA.
Owens, the communications director for Turning Point USA, said she believes an “ideological civil war” is happening with African-American people.
She said some African-Americans “are focused on their past and shouting about slavery” and that others are “focused on their futures.”
“Victim mentality is not cool. I don’t know why people like being oppressed,” she added. “‘We’re oppressed! Four-hundred years of slavery! Jim Crow!’ By the way, none of you guys lived through [that],” she said to protesters. “Your grandparents did and it’s embarrassing that you utilize their history. You’re not living through anything right now.”
Candace Owens tweets:
- Candace: The left is losing control of their blacks. Ready to be awakened? Watch the truth about my journey off the plantation w/
- Black Lives Matter protesters showed up to my
@UCLA event to protest. Here is a video clip of me smacking them down with the truth; they’re a bunch of whiny toddlers, pretending to be oppressed for attention.
- Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have strapped us to our past to prevent us from our futures. And I won’t stop fighting until all black Americans see that. I’m not far right—I’m free.
- This chapter in Black history will be remembered as the greatest example of Stockholm syndrome ever. We have grown to love our captors and demonize those that try to lead us to freedom.
@larryelder @ThomasSowell Shelby Steele— leaders that Black America allowed to be whipped.
- The masters control everything. Including who blacks are even allowed to LIKE. Kanye tweeted SEVEN WORDS. SEVEN WORDS—And they jumped up and told blacks that they must immediately revolt. How many of you jumped up and did that? How many of you have your minds enslaved?
- We survived centuries of slavery and decades of Jim Crow only to turn around and give up our freedom to THINK? The left has understood that if you control the mind, you control everything. They took Black fathers, Black education, & Black culture, and we let them
All I said was that I wanted black people to embrace a victor mentality and now the Left is out to assasinate my character. THE LEFT NEEDS PEOPLE TO NEED THEM. Unfortunately, I do not want or need them.
- The year of the Black victim is ending. If you have a vested interest in blacks jumping on top of cars, burning down our own neighborhoods, crying over the national anthem, boycotting H&M over monkey hoodies & screaming over hairdo appropriation—it may be time to short the stock.
- “This is not about being anti-football, it is anti-corporatization,” one of the Black Lives Matter protest organizers recently said on the Edge of Sports podcast.
The Gateway Pundit January 31, 2018
On Monday, banners were dropped by members of Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the Super Bowl LII’s media event warning that “#WeReadyWeComin.”
As the two large banners were dropped inside, hundreds of leftist protesters marched in the streets and blocked traffic surrounding the event at the Xcel Energy Center. Many of the demonstrators have formed an Antifa-aligned group calling themselves the “Super Bowl Anti-Racist Anti-Corporate Coalition.”
According to their Facebook page, the group is planning to hold protests every day leading up to the main event. “Their plans will culminate on Sunday, February 4, with a 3pm rally at Peavey Park (Franklin & Chicago Ave), followed by a march to US Bank Stadium,” the page states.
“The banner drop and rally/march marks the first day of the week of protests surrounding SB52. The Super Bowl brings with it a SEAR-I designation, which has resulted in the Minnesota’s largest security operation in the history of the state,” the anarchist website Unicorn Riot reports.
The National Guard, multiple federal agencies, and law enforcement from across the nation have been in Minneapolis since the 26th in preparation for the sporting event
VIDEO: 7 BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS WERE ARRESTED DURING A BLACK FRIDAY PROTEST AT ST. LOUIS GALLERIA
RICHMOND HEIGHTS • The St. Louis Galleria closed for about half an hour Friday afternoon after seven people were arrested during a Black Friday protest.
The protesters arrived shortly after 2 p.m. at the shopping mall. They walked through chanting, “Shut it down.” Some stores closed their doors and pulled down their security gates, in some cases trapping customers inside.
A large police presence could be seen around the area.
Richmond Heights police announced that the protesters should disperse by 2:25 p.m., or they would start making arrests. When police moved in to arrest one person, Franks questioned the officers, and he was thrown to the floor and his hands tied behind his back.
The seven arrested, one woman and six men, were handcuffed and lined up near the White House/Black Market store on the second floor of the mall.
The mall closed about 2:40 p.m. but was open again by 3:20 p.m after most protesters left the area.
Look at that! Russian firm bought more than 3,000 Facebook ads for Hillary Clinton, Black Lives Matter, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein last 2016 election. Hey, witch hunt counsel Robert Mueller, why don’t you look this way for your Russian collusion?
Former NFL Super Bowl Champion and author Burgess Owens was a guest speaker at Phyllis Schlafly Forum this weekend in St. Louis, Missouri. Owens is the author of Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps.
What’s happening here is actually a purposeful process to divide us. Those who like to call everybody as racists, keep in mind, they’re the racists and they will continue to divide us with their negative focus… We win this thing together. That’s what America is all about… Those are the same people who could care less about the black people killed in Chicago.
NFL wants an empty stadium. ESPN, NFL and NBA want to politicize sports but the president cannot respond to their dumb tantrums.
Shaun King tweets:
Black Lives Matter leader and activist, now claims that he has talked to over 75 NFL players who are all planning on protesting the national anthem before their teams’ games Sunday.
This is after President Trump took aim directly at NFL players who chose to “disrespect the flag” and protest the national anthem during a speech at an Alabama rally on Friday and in tweets over the weekend.
( The Blaze ) Owners of several St. Louis restaurants found “Whites Only” stickers placed on their establishments’ doors and windows Tuesday morning, StLToday reported — an act that’s left the proprietors disturbed.
“I was hit with a nasty surprise,” Qayum Mohammed, owner of Afghan restaurant Sameem, told the outlet. “I thought ‘Wow, that’s ignorant.’”
Mohammed was also concerned over why his establishment was targeted, StLToday said — until he learned that stickers were placed on at least three other restaurants in the Grove, a well-known and diverse entertainment district.
“I was very relieved,” he told the outlet.
Surveillance video shows a group walking by a restaurant with one of them placing a sticker on the front door and then the group continuing down the sidewalk, KMOV-TV reported.