‘The Perfect Man’ billboard in Indianapolis, Indiana about Prophet Muhammad is angering Muslims. Here’s how the billboard, meant to ‘educate trutophobes’ describes the prophet:
- Married a 6-yea- old: This is true, that’s why child bride is allowed in Islam. Muhammad’s favorite wife was his 6-year-old bride Aisha and was a daughter of one of his generals .
- Slave owner and dealer :His first wife – 20 years older than him – was a businesswoman, a wealthy merchant, and he was one of her employee.
- Rapist : When they conquer villages, killing, pillaging and rape were he norm.
- Beheaded 600 Jews in one day: Not just Jews but Christians in Syria, Iraq and other parts of the Middle East.
- 13 wives, 11 at one time : Muhammad started practicing polygamy after his first wife died.
- Tortured and killed unbelievers: Islam was born by the sword and spread by the sword through his military generals who would even eat the heat of their enemies just to cause terror on the hearts of the people and make them submit to Islam right away.
Whoever is responsible for this billboard claims this is to ‘educate truthophobe.’
A Trump Nazi billboard by snowflake vegan artist and animal activist Karen Fiorito is causing controversy, 12 News reported:
“I think a lot of people are feeling this way and I’m just trying to express what I think is on a lot of people’s minds these days,” the billboard’s artist, Karen Fiorito, said Friday in an interview from her California home.
“Something that really concerned us was this idea of a dictatorship where things were going in a certain direction.”
Hey Fiorito, you know Nazi means National Socialist (Nationalsozialistische). It’s an anti-capitalist totalitarian ideology, the Democrat Party’s ultimate goal. Hitler declared that “every activity and every need of every individual will be regulated by the collectivity represented by the party” and that “there are no longer any free realms in which the individual belongs to himself.