President Donald Trump says he is keeping eye on Hurricane Harvey from the official presidential retreat at Camp David.
Trump said in a tweet early this evening that he ‘just arrived at Camp David, where I am monitoring the path and doings of Hurricane Harvey (as it strengthens to a Class 3). 125 MPH winds!’
The president and first lady departed this afternoon for the country retreat near Thurmont, Maryland, a location that a White House official stressed is just 45 minutes away from Washington.
It’s Trump’s third time visiting the naval support facility visit that functions as a private retreat for sitting presidents. He’s joined on the weekend excursion by son Barron, daughter Ivanka, son-in-law Jared Kushner and grandchildren Arabella, Theodore and Joseph, as well as the first lady.
‘THE LAST PRESIDENT’: ‘TRUMP’ 1868 PROPHECY BY INGERSOLL LOCKWOOD WHO WROTE BOOKS ABOUT ‘BARON TRUMP’
Let’s indulge in the mysteries! Ingersoll Lockwood wrote a pamphlet in 1896 called The Last President, which does not feature the Baron Trump character from his other works but a prophecy about the election of an outsider candidate ( like President Trump? ) which will lead to national unrest and will start at “Fifth Avenue hotel” in New York city where Trump Tower is also located.
- In the 1800s, Ingersoll Lockwood wrote books about “Baron Trump” before also penning a novel called 1900; or The Last President published in 1868.
- ‘Donald Trump will be the LAST president’ according to a more than 100-year-old prophecy claimed to predict his downfall.
- Prophecy claims U.S. COLLAPSE will start when there is a “dawnless day” ( solar eclipse ) in the US.
- Predictions of a disaster related the August 21 eclipse also tie into theroies peddled by Gary Ray, an evangelical Christian.
- Book passages predict civil unrest, claiming the “Fifth Avenue hotel” will be the first to “feel the fury of the mob”. Trump Tower is on the corner of Fifth Avenue in New York
- Donald’s uncle the respected engineer John Trump is said to have studied the work of “mad scientist” Nikola Tesla – who many claim was researching time travel
- Watch company Ingersoll – like the author who penned the Baron Trump books in 1890 – makes a model of watch called The Trump.
Spooky! Forgotten 19th century novels feature the ‘marvellous’ adventures of a boy named Baron Trump who has a mentor named Don and embarks on a trip to Russia
- A set of books has emerged from the 1800s with similarities to the Trump family
- Titles are ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,’ ‘The Last President’
- The books are by an American children’s and political author Ingersoll Lockwood
- Odd references: upheaval after an election, a visit to Russia, and Castle Trump
- Conspiracy theorists are wild with speculations the Trump’s have a time machine
Three books have emerged from the late 1800s by the same author. The internet is freaking out over the multitude of similarities to the Trump family living in present day America to the tales in the tomes.
Ingersoll Lockwood, an American political writer and novelist, wrote books titled ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,’ ‘Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulgar’ and ‘The Last President.’
The book titles and the connections to President Donald Trump and his son Barron (with two ‘N’s as opposed to the book character Baron) are just the beginning of several spooky parallels.
The 19th century children’s novel says little Baron is bored by his life of luxury and has an active imagination and a ‘very active brain’ according to Newsweek.
It’s all strangely there. Of course the internet is spinning its wheels on conspiracy theories, but the most rampant one, which considering the evidence maybe shouldn’t be shrugged off so soon, is that the Trump family has a time machine.
Yes, a time machine.
In case you missed it, here are latest pictures of White House fashionistas, Melania Tump and Ivanka.
Donald Trump and First Lady Melania and their son Barron were the picture of happiness as they left the White House for Bedminster, New Jersey, where they are due to stay until Monday.
Mika Brzezinski shares her ‘gut feeling’: “Melania’s got the worst job in the country and I don’t think she wants do it a lot longer.’
During an Instyle interview, MSNBC Morning Joe host shares her gut feeling about Melania Trump because ‘she knows her.’
Mika Brzezinski: ‘I know Melania. I haven’t talked to her in months, but if my gut is right, I don’t think she’s going to put up with it much longer,’ Brzezinski said. ‘I know nothing. That’s just my instinct and I go with my gut and my gut’s always right.’
‘I’m just telling you, Melania’s got the worst job in the country and I don’t think she wants do it a lot longer. I think she will do it for as long as she has to for her son, and that’s it’
Melania hits back, gave an statement claiming she doesn’t know the host:
‘It is sad when people try to further their own agenda by commenting on me and my family, especially when they don’t know me,’
- ‘She doesn’t know me’: Melania slaps down Mika after Morning Joe host says First Lady wants out of ‘worst job in the country’ and only does it for her son Barron
President Donald Trump’s first trip to Camp David with Melania, Barron and the in-laws.
From Daily Mail:
Nearly five months into his presidency, Trump flew to Camp David, the government-owned retreat in Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains, for the very first time.
Trump waved to photographers as he departed the White House in a navy suit, while Melania donned a $1,795 belted white shirt dress. Their son Barron Trump showed off Arsenal Football Club shorts and matching red knee-high socks.
Trump’s in-laws, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, joined the president for the overnight at Camp David after they accompanied Melania and Barron on their official move to the White House. It remains unclear whether the Knavs will live there full time.
Trump has favored his palatial residences in Florida and New Jersey over the wooded hideaway used by many presidents before him.
He told foreign newspapers earlier this year that Camp David was ‘very rustic’ and said: ‘You know how long you’d like it? For about 30 minutes.’
Trump is scheduled to return to the White House on Sunday.
What a nutcase! A 40-yr-old looking liberal teacher, Jodi Beggs, went nuts over Barron Trump’s ‘The Expert’ t-shirt. The middle-aged lecturer tweets:
“Barron Trump is wearing a shirt that reads “The Expert” and I just threw up in my mouth a little.”
A middle-aged adult picks on a child because she doesn’t like his dad? What a nutcase! This woman needs help.
Trump is making these crazy liberals unravel in their lunacy that even what Barron Trump wears is enough to make them explode.
In response, Donald Jr. and Trump supporters slam the ‘behavioral economist’ on twitter.