TREASON! OBAMA LIED, SEVEN ‘IRANIAN CIVILIANS’ RELEASED FOR IRAN DEAL WERE ACTUALLY SPIES STEALING US TECH FOR IRAN’S NUKE
According to an over 8,000-word investigation by Politico, the Pinocchio-in-chief Barack Obama lied about the ‘Iranian civilians’ he released for prisoner swap. The seven Iranians Obama released and 14 others he forced the Justice Department to drop charges were Iranian spies whose were in U.S. to steal military technology that would help Iran build their nuclear weapons.
The seven were allegedly part of an “illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics” that would help create surface-to-air and cruise missiles. Information that will come in handy. In seven years, “all the sanctions, even arms embargoes and missile-related sanctions… would all be lifted,” Hassan Rouhani correctly noted during the post-deal Iranian celebration.
Obama’s top adviser and other brain Valerie Jarrett is a Muslim Iranian. Both have very SOFT spot when it comes to Iran.
Story below from Politico:
When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the move as a modest trade-off for the greater good of the Iran nuclear agreement and Tehran’s pledge to free five Americans.
In his Sunday morning address to the American people, Obama portrayed the seven men he freed as “civilians.” The senior official described them as businessmen convicted of or awaiting trial for mere “sanctions-related offenses, violations of the trade embargo.”
In reality, some of them were accused by Obama’s own Justice Department of posing threats to national security. Three allegedly were part of an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics with applications in surface-to-air and cruise missiles like the kind Tehran test-fired recently, prompting a still-escalating exchange of threats with the Trump administration. Another was serving an eight-year sentence for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware. As part of the deal, U.S. officials even dropped their demand for $10 million that a jury said the aerospace engineer illegally received from Tehran.
Rad more: Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway
Key Players: The seven Iranians Obama released
Former President Barack Hussein Obama decides to cash in instead of bashing big banks. Obama will be the speaker at a Cantor Fitzgerald conference, a banking summit, in September and is expected to be paid more than $400,000 for the gig. The Clintons are out, the Obamas are in.
7 HILLARY CLINTON REVELATIONS FROM NEW BOOK ‘SHATTERED’ – HOW SHE APOLOGIZED TO OBAMA AFTER LOSING TO RUMP
18 Apr 2017
A new book released this week, titled Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign, details the story behind Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential run against Donald Trump.
Written by The Hill’s Amie Parnes and Sidewire’s Jonathan Allen, the book is the first to investigate why Hillary Clinton’s bid for the presidency was unsuccessful.
The book makes a number of revelations about Clinton and what happened during her campaign. Here are a few of the book’s claims:
Hillary apologized to Obama after conceding to Trump – Shortly after calling Donald Trump to concede defeat, Clinton called Barack Obama and said simply, “Mr. President, I’m sorry. Clinton felt she had let herself, Obama, and the Democratic Party down. “Obama’s legacy and her dreams of the Presidency lay shattered at Donald Trump’s feet. This was on her,” the book reads.
Obama privately criticized Clinton’s use of a private email server – Despite refusing to condemn Clinton’s use of a private email server for classified material on the campaign trail, Obama reportedly believed it “amounted to political malpractice.”
Clinton admitted to an aide that she “engenders bad reactions from people” – The book claims that Clinton admitted that her personality did not appeal to many ordinary voters, a theory confirmed by her election defeat.
Her campaign was badly organized – The campaign lacked focus and had power decentralized, making it difficult to focus on particular issues. “Hillary distributed power so broadly that none of her aides or advisers had control of the whole apparatus,” the book claims.
Huma Abedin sheltered Clinton from criticism – The book alleges that vice campaign chair Huma Abedin would rarely criticize Clinton, and “couldn’t be counted on to relay constructive criticism to Hillary without pointing a finger at the critic.”
Clinton was allegedly dumbfounded by the 2016 election’s populist upswing and her lack of white working class support – Confounded by the success of her Democratic primary challenger Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, Clinton reportedly told her longtime confidant Minyon Moore during the Democratic primaries: “I do not understand what is happening in our country.” She also questioned her staff on her to attract support from the white working class. “Why aren’t they with me?” she said. “Why can’t we bring them on board?”
Obama reportedly urged a reluctant Clinton to concede – As Trump piled up wins in key battleground states, Clinton reportedly remained reluctant to concede the election. However, the book claims that Obama urged Clinton to declare defeat and not to “drag it out.” He allegedly reiterated this position to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, adding the importance of Clinton conceding with “dignity.”
Barack and Michelle Obama finally spotted together enjoying some island activities this weekend at the exclusive Marlo Brando resort off Tahiti, as their French Polynesian vacation wrapped up.
Obama has been staying at The Brando, the super-private luxury hotel on Tetiaroa, the South Pacific island bought in 1967 by Marlon Brando as a personal retreat.
‘True to his reputation, he was very relaxed,’ local station TNTV, which obtained the photos, noted in their report.
READ MORE: Escapade à Moorea pour Barack Obama
- Barack Obama is the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.
- Obama has the lowest annual GDP growth rate of any President since World War II.
Barack Hussein Obama as worst president in history is no fake news!
Jonathon M. Trugman at the New York Post reported this week the final numbers of the ‘Great Recession’ under Obama’s majestic administration, suppressed by the liberal media to protect the manufactured president of the Democrat Party:
On Thursday we closed the book on the Obama economic “miracle” — and it’s a miracle we are not in a recession.
Last week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obama’s final year in office — the end of an “Error of Hope” — landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.
That low-water mark puts the Obama presidency in last place among all the post-World War II presidents when it comes to economic growth.
The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinant of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people. Under Obama, the GDP growth was a pathetic 1.6% instead of average 3.79%.
From 1790 to 2000, U.S. RGDP growth averaged 3.79%. America needs at least 3.0% economic growth-the nation cannot defend itself and pay its bills without it. However, America’s elites have largely given up on growth, and are now distracting themselves with academic musings about “secular stagnation.”
In addition, Obama has the lowest annual GDP growth rate of any President since World War II.
Here are the average growth rates for each president since World War II:
- Johnson (1964-68), 5.3 percent
- Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3 percent
- Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9 percent
- Reagan (1981-88), 3.5 percent
- Carter (1977-80), 3.3 percent
- Eisenhower (1953-60), 3 percent
- Nixon (1969-74), 2.8 percent
- Ford (1975-76), 2.6 percent
- G.H.W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3 percent
- G.W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1 percent
- Truman (1946-52), 1.7 percent
- Obama (2009-16), 1.6 percent
In a 2016 Wall Street Journal piece, James Freeman noted that in a study of economic downturns in the U.S. and elsewhere since 1870, that the growth rate of US per capita GDP from 2009 to 2011 should have been around 3% per year, rather than the 1.5% that Obama accomplished.
Co-Author Matt Margolis on his book – “The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama“.
This book is a compilation of 200 inconvenient truths about Obama’s presidency: His real record on the economy; the disaster that is Obamacare; his shocking abuses of taxpayer dollars; his bitterly divisive style of governing; his shameless usurping of the Constitution; his scandals and cover ups; his policy failures at home and abroad; the unprecedented expansion of government power… and more. All the facts, the facts that will shape his legacy, are organized into chapters by subject heavily sourced with 1,100 endnotes.
SOURCE: The Gateway Pundit – It’s Official: Obama Presidency Had Worst Economic Growth Since World War II – 4th Worst in History!
( Daily Mail ) Former President Barack Obama and ex-First Lady Michelle were all smiles as they stepped out for the first time since Donald Trump sensationally accused his predecessor of tapping his phones before the election.
The Obamas were spotted leaving the National Gallery Of Art in Washington, DC, Sunday, s
Obamagate file – list of Barack Obama’s wiretap victims when he was in office.
( Gateway Pundit ) This is now being referred to as Obamagate!
It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.
WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:
* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:
* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.
* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”
* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.