4 INDICTMENTS IN URANIUM ONE FBI PROBE CONCEALED BY OBAMA ADMIN – USING ONE JUDGE, SAME PROSECUTORS, ONE FBI OFFICIAL
In 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI investigation on Tenam ( a U.S. subsidiary of Russia’s Rosatom, which purchased Uranium One, without Congress approval, via Hillary Clinton ) led to at least 4 indictments by Obama’s DOJ:
- All 4 indictments were either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
- ALL 4 cases were prosecuted by Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman ( Both part of Mueller’s team in Trump-Russia probe )
- The FBI officer assigned to each case was Andrew McCabe.
- ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee
The Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
Tenam is the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
SOURCE: Independent researcher Imperator Rex
Independent researcher Imperator Rex has put together a great thread on twitter showing how Robert Mueller’s FBI probe into Russian Uranium One bribery scheme was deliberately concealed by the Obama administration.
Here’s part of the thread:
7. And the more you analyze the Tenam investigation, the more it appears that the Obama administration and/or Clintons deliberately wanted it hidden.
3. Background & reminder : from at least 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI were investigating Tenam, the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
4. Tenam was importing Russian uranium into the US. Between 2004-2014, the local manager, Mikerin, engaged with US companies Transport Logistics (TL) & NexGen Security in a racketeering, wire fraud, bribery & money laundering scheme.
5. When a TL insider, William Campbell, blew the whistle on what he was seeing, Mueller’s FBI started an investigation that led to at least 4 indictments by Holder’s DOJ.
6. Remember – the Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
9. Now consider this – none of the 4 indictments ever saw the light of day. Every one was either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
14. Notice something about these cases? None ever saw the light of day, where testimony would be made public. They were all ‘disappeared’. Now with that in mind, consider the following bombshell facts:
10. Mikerin, the Tenam manager, was sentenced to 48 months under a plea deal, for crimes that had 20+ year sentences
11. Darren Condrey – plea agreement : Anti-Bribery, Conspiracy
12. Carol Condrey – under a plea agreement , her case was dropped
13. Rubizhevsky (NexGen) case settled with plea agreement. Astonishing given the charges: Conspiracy to Launder Money (18 U.S.C. § 371; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1956, 1957) ; Criminal Forfeiture (28 U.S.C. § 2461; 18 U.S.C. § 981) ; Criminal Forfeiture (18 U.S.C. § 982)
15. ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof – Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman.
16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe.
17. Oh – here’s another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_D._Chuang …
TRUMP: “FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!”
McCabe won’t become eligible for his full pension until early March. People close to him say he plans to retire as soon as he hits that mark. “He’s got about 90 days, and some of that will be holiday time. He can make it,’’ said one. – Read more: FBI deputy director McCabe to retire in 2018: Washington Post
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!
- President Trump: “FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!”
- McCabe won’t become eligible for his full pension until early March. People close to him say he plans to retire as soon as he hits that mark. “He’s got about 90 days, and some of that will be holiday time. He can make it,’’ said one.
- “How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?”
Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s deputy director who has been the target of Republican critics for more than a year, plans to retire in a few months when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.
[…]McCabe won’t become eligible for his full pension until early March. People close to him say he plans to retire as soon as he hits that mark. “He’s got about 90 days, and some of that will be holiday time. He can make it,’’ said one.
A spokesman for McCabe declined to comment, as did an FBI spokesman.
The pressure on McCabe has only intensified, though. He got an eight-hour grilling from the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, and returned to Congress on Thursday to face more than nine hours of questions from the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.
Other senior FBI officials, including those who worked closely with McCabe and Comey, are expected to face similar questioning from Congress next year.
This week, Andrew McCabe seven-hour testimony before Congress contained “numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses” prompting new subpoenas to be issued.
FOX News reported:
Investigators say McCabe recounted to the panel how hard the FBI had worked to verify the contents of the anti-Trump “dossier” and stood by its credibility. But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.
Comey & Mueller Ignored FBI Deputy Dir. Andrew McCabe Ties to Russian Mobsters & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases
- FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe for years worked Russian organized crime in New York for the FBI, previous to his Washington D.C. rise
- FBI Agents accused McCabe of interfering with Russian-linked investigations
- McCabe maintained an alliance with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska a tycoon and close associate of Vladimir Putin, privately acknowledged to FBI agents that Deripaska was a friend.
Comey & Mueller Ignored McCabe’s Ties to Russian Crime Figures & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases, Files
For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.
And while both Comey and Mueller have used the unlimited resources of the United States government to try and tie President Donald Trump to Russia, the former FBI chiefs largely ignored McCabe’s associations with Russian mobsters and a Putin-linked billionaire under federal investigation by their own Bureau.
The same Russian billionaire at the center of Mueller’s recent indictment of Paul Manafort.
…So how could a FBI agent – let alone the deputy director of the Bureau – be permitted to lead or conduct an investigation of the president of the United States for Russian collusion when the FBI agent in question has problematic associations with shady Russians himself?
McCabe climbed quickly through the FBI’s ranks forging a reputation as a supervisor who always got the job done while his bosses often looked the other way. That seems to be a recurring theme when investigating the day-today operations of the FBI in recent years.
But both Mueller and Comey seemed to either miss or ignore — or condone — major signs of problematic Russian associations and case red flags linked to McCabe, including:
- FBI Agents accused McCabe of interfering with Russian-linked investigations, including the Boston Marathon terror bombing and the Robert Levinson kidnapping cases, even making a formal complaint with FBI Security Division about the incidents.
- McCabe for years worked Russian organized crime in New York for the FBI, previous to his Washington D.C. rise. He led the FBI’s Eurasian Organized Crime Task Force, a joint operation with the NYPD.
- While in New York, McCabe worked in tandem with Bruce Ohr, the recently demoted DOJ official linked to the Trump fake dossier who often coordinated with McCabe’s Russian organized crime task force. Ohr worked Organized Crime too for DOJ. Ohr’s wife Nellie worked for Fusion GPS and previously worked for the CIA.
- McCabe maintained an alliance with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska a tycoon and close associate of Vladimir Putin. And McCabe apparently met with him in Europe without proper clearance from FBI, while Deripaska was a possible target on a FBI organized crime probe. McCabe also privately acknowledged to FBI agents that Deripaska was a friend.
- Yes, this is the same Deripaska who was trumpeted as part of Mueller’s recent Paul Manafort indictment. If Manafort’s connections to Deripaska’s billions helped indict him, why didn’t McCabe’s associations with the oligarch warrant similar investigation by the very man, Mueller, who slammed Manafort?
- During McCabe’s liaisons with Deripaska, Strzok was running the FBI’s Post-Adjudication Risk Management plan, or PARM, a program initiated to catch problematic and criminal associations of FBI agents. Strzok and PARM should have snagged McCabe’s Russian associations, especially Deripaska. Many agents were fired for far less, under the stringent internal program. Where was Strzok’s oversight of McCabe or did Strzok simply look the other way?
- CIA officials looked at McCabe’s Russian contacts, especially Deripaska, fearing a possible data breach like convicted FBI spy Robert Hanssen.
Just months before the Trump launched his presidential bid, FBI agents had complained and lodged at least one formal grievance with supervisors and the FBI Security Division detailing how McCabe had been meddling with a number of cases with Russian links, suspects and witnesses. Similar complaints reached Sen. Chuck Grassley as early as June 2015, FBI sources confirm.
THE PUTIN-LINKED OLIGARCH
And by 2015 even officials at the Central Intelligence Agency became concerned about McCabe’s contact with Russian officials, according the federal law enforcement sources. The CIA’s Counter Espionage Division may have opened a formal a case on McCabe, after intelligence about his contacts with Russians sparked a review of his foreign associates, sources said.
“There may have been an official case,” one CIA source confirmed. “I know for a fact he was looked at informally, where we would see what he was doing with foreign contacts. A formal case would be classified and I couldn’t get into the details if it hinged on Russian organized crime.”
The agency source said McCabe was on the CIA’s radar after 2009 and 2010 when agency officials got word McCabe may have he met with Deripaska in Europe.
FBI organized crime investigators had apparently been looking at Deripaska at the time of the meeting, FBI sources said and McCabe, as FBI brass, did not seek the proper approval from Mueller — FBI director at the time — or DOJ brass to sit down with the Deripaska.
“He really had no business meeting with Deripaska and sort of forced his way into the trip at the last minute,” one FBI source said. “He kept in touch with Deripaska and was very touchy about anyone else (from the FBI) speaking to him. Andy took an active role (with Deripaska).”
REP. JIM JORDAN: HOUSE WILL SUBPOENA ANDREW McCABE, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, BRUCE OHR AND HIS WIFE…THE FBI-DOJ COLLUSION IS REAL!
Obama DOJ and FBI officials will get subpoena for their collusion against President Trump.
Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) told Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro Saturday evening that the House Judiciary Committee will subpoena FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, counterintelligence FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress FBI lawyer Lisa Page, demoted Justice Department official Bruce Ohr along with his wife and former Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr “in their ongoing inquiry into claims of bias against President Donald Trump.”
A Republican on the House judiciary committee said Saturday he’s gotten a commitment from committee chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) to subpoena top officials at the FBI and Justice Department in their ongoing inquiry into claims of bias against President Donald Trump.
Republicans have zeroed in on deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, top counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, FBI attorney Lisa Page, former associate deputy attorney general Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie, who reportedly worked for Fusion GPS, the firm that compiled opposition research on Trump in 2016.
“Chairman Goodlatte has told us he is going to subpoena those individuals,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), in an appearance on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe boasted to a crowded conference room “Fuck Flynn and then we fuck Trump.”
( True Pundit ) Here we go again, the mainstream media re-packaging ‘news’ True Pundit broke months ago. In this case, ten months.
That’s approximately 300 days.
You may recall True Pundit’s story on March 7 where we were the first and only to report FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe boasted to a crowded conference room “Fuck Flynn and then we fuck Trump.”
From the True Pundit article entitled EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump:
Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.
McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.
This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.
If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.
The non-elected hierarchy that steer the FBI have declared war on President Trump and his White House inner circle. Make no mistake.
Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe is under federal investigation. McCabe campaigned for his Democrat wife Jill during 2015 state senate election in Virginia. McCabe violated the Hatch Act which prohibits FBI agents campaigning in partisan races.
Via Circa News:
Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe is being investigated by the Office of U.S. Special Counsel for violating The Hatch Act that prohibits FBI agents from campaigning in partisan races.
The Office of U.S. Special Counsel, the government’s main whistleblower agency, is investigating whether FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s activities supporting his wife Jill’s Democratic campaign for Virginia state senate in 2015 violated the Hatch Act’s prohibition against FBI agents campaigning in partisan races.
The Hatch Act prohibits FBI employees from engaging “in political activity in concert with a political party, a candidate for partisan political office, or a partisan political group.”
It defines prohibited political activity as “any activity directed at the success or failure of a partisan group or candidate in a partisan election.”
concerns came after revelations by media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, that a political action committee affiliated with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, contributed almost $500,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe. (She lost the election.) She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is connected to McAuliffe, a Democrat.