“Senator Dicky Durbin totally misrepresented what was said at the DACA meeting,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Deals can’t get made when there is no trust! Durbin blew DACA and is hurting our Military.”
Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton took to YouTube this week to go over “document after document,” proving the crooked Clintons have been shamelessly “looting and abusing” the 2010 Haiti earthquake reconstruction funds.
Video Source: Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch reported in July of 2013:
Can you say scandal? The former president, who has been heavily involved in distributing Haiti earthquake reconstruction funds, pushed hard for the power plant and port for an industrial park in northern Haiti billed as the centerpiece of the United States’ effort to help the ravaged island nation rebuild. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton joined her husband in the effort, making several trips to Haiti to promote the project and encourage foreigners to invest in it. […]
Not really, according to a federal audit of the $1.14 billion that Congress approved to help Haiti recover from the powerful earthquake that killed more than 200,000 and left over 1 million homeless. […]
The investigation focused on $651 million that American taxpayers have given Haiti via the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) since 2010.
TRUMP-BATTERED ANN NAVARRO OF CNN CALL PRES. TRUMP A ‘CUNT’ ( coño )…SHE NEEDS TO CHANT ‘OBAMA’ TO KEEP HER CALM
Trump-battered CNN reporter Ana Navarro call President Trump a ‘c*nt’ and or ‘pussy’ (depending on the translation) after accusing the president of being a racist.
The Trump-Derangement-Syndrome is getting severe among the left, chanting ‘Obama’ during their morning yoga is no longer a help.
Ana Navarro tweeted:
”If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA. Pass it now. ¡Coño!”
4 INDICTMENTS IN URANIUM ONE FBI PROBE CONCEALED BY OBAMA ADMIN – USING ONE JUDGE, SAME PROSECUTORS, ONE FBI OFFICIAL
In 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI investigation on Tenam ( a U.S. subsidiary of Russia’s Rosatom, which purchased Uranium One, without Congress approval, via Hillary Clinton ) led to at least 4 indictments by Obama’s DOJ:
- All 4 indictments were either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
- ALL 4 cases were prosecuted by Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman ( Both part of Mueller’s team in Trump-Russia probe )
- The FBI officer assigned to each case was Andrew McCabe.
- ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee
The Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
Tenam is the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
SOURCE: Independent researcher Imperator Rex
Independent researcher Imperator Rex has put together a great thread on twitter showing how Robert Mueller’s FBI probe into Russian Uranium One bribery scheme was deliberately concealed by the Obama administration.
Here’s part of the thread:
7. And the more you analyze the Tenam investigation, the more it appears that the Obama administration and/or Clintons deliberately wanted it hidden.
3. Background & reminder : from at least 2008, Robert Mueller’s FBI were investigating Tenam, the US based subsidiary of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s (Putin’s) energy company. The same Rosatom that purchased Uranium One.
4. Tenam was importing Russian uranium into the US. Between 2004-2014, the local manager, Mikerin, engaged with US companies Transport Logistics (TL) & NexGen Security in a racketeering, wire fraud, bribery & money laundering scheme.
5. When a TL insider, William Campbell, blew the whistle on what he was seeing, Mueller’s FBI started an investigation that led to at least 4 indictments by Holder’s DOJ.
6. Remember – the Tenam investigation is related to the Uranium One (U1) sale. Thats because the Tenam investigation was hidden from Congress & CFIUS, who approved the U1 sale in Oct 2010. If either had known about it, it’s highly unlikely the U1 sale would have been approved.
9. Now consider this – none of the 4 indictments ever saw the light of day. Every one was either quietly settled under plea agreements, or dropped entirely
14. Notice something about these cases? None ever saw the light of day, where testimony would be made public. They were all ‘disappeared’. Now with that in mind, consider the following bombshell facts:
10. Mikerin, the Tenam manager, was sentenced to 48 months under a plea deal, for crimes that had 20+ year sentences
11. Darren Condrey – plea agreement : Anti-Bribery, Conspiracy
12. Carol Condrey – under a plea agreement , her case was dropped
13. Rubizhevsky (NexGen) case settled with plea agreement. Astonishing given the charges: Conspiracy to Launder Money (18 U.S.C. § 371; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1956, 1957) ; Criminal Forfeiture (28 U.S.C. § 2461; 18 U.S.C. § 981) ; Criminal Forfeiture (18 U.S.C. § 982)
15. ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof – Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman.
16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe.
17. Oh – here’s another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge – one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_D._Chuang …
Trump commented on the issue after spending time at his golf course in Palm Beach, Florida and returning to his club at Mar-a-Lago, where he is staying over the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend.
Since news of his comment referring to “shithole countries” broke on Thursday, Trump said defensively that it was “not the language used,” although he admitted that it was “tough.”
But Durbin repeatedly accused the president of making racist comments.
( Daily Mail ) Two parents have been arrested after 13 of their children were shackled to beds inside their home in California, police say.
The victims, all siblings aged between two and 29 years old, were being held captive at the home of David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, in Perris, California, police said.
Riverside County Sheriff’s Department began investigating after a 17-year-old girl freed herself, called police on a cell phone and escaped the home on Sunday morning, cops said.
The teenager, who was so emaciated police thought she was just 10 years old, told cops her 12 siblings were being held inside the home on the 100 Block of Muir Woods Road.
Officers then arrived at the home and found several children and adults chained and padlocked to beds in a foul-smelling room.
They were malnourished, dirty and all of them have been hospitalized, police said.
Read more: BREAKING NEWS: Two parents are arrested as their 13 emaciated children aged between two and 29 are found chained and shackled in a filthy house after a 17-year-old girl escaped and called police
- Obama: ” The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit”
( Daily Caller ) In 2014, a high-ranking Obama official called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a “chickenshit.” The derogatory term was meant as an insult to Netanyahu for his cautious posturing on the Obama-proposed peace process with the Palestinians. The comment was made to Jeffrey Goldberg and published in the Atlantic:
The other day I was talking to a senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the White House and the State Department the most. “The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,” this official said, referring to the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, by his nickname.
The comment did not help and already uneasy relationship between the Obama Administration and the ruling Israeli government. John Kerry was forced to call and apologize to Netanyahu on behalf of Obama and the administration.
Kerry phoned Netanyahu, and called the comments “disgraceful, unacceptable, and damaging.”
Read more: FLASHBACK: The Obama Administration Called Netanyahu A ‘Chickensh**’
- Twitter engineer Clay Haynes : Twitter at least three or four hundred people…who are paid to look at dick pics”.
- Twitter engineer Pranay Singh: “So all your sex messages and your, like dick pics are on my server now…all your illegitimate wives and like all the girls you’ve been f*cking around with, they’re on my server now”
- Twitter analyzes this information to create a “virtual profile” of you which they sell to advertisers.
Project Veritas James O’Keefe :
BREAKING: HUNDREDS of Twitter Employees Paid to View “Everything You Post Online” Including Private “Sex Messages” FULL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/rgyPpsX2B0g
Via Project Veritas:
New undercover video footage of Twitter Engineers and employees admitting that Twitter employees view”everything you post” on their servers, including private “sex messages,” and “d*ck pics.” The engineers also admit that Twitter analyzes this information to create a “virtual profile” of you which they sell to advertisers.
“So all your sex messages and your, like dick pics are on my server now…all your illegitimate wives and like all the girls you’ve been f*cking around with, they’re on my server now,” Twitter engineer Pranay Singh.
“I’m going to send it to your wife. She’s going to use it in your divorce,” Singh continued.
Undercover PV journalist then asked, “So if I send someone a direct message, ya’ll are going to look at it, to analyze it?”
“A machine is going to look at it,” Singh responded.
Twitter Network Security Engineer Clay Haynes said, “I’ve seen more penises than I’ve ever wanted to see in my life.”
When a PV journalist asked if he saw the nude pics in private direct message he said “yes”.
Haynes then continued, “There’s teams dedicated to it. I mean we’re talking, we’re talking three or four…at least three or four hundred people…who are paid to look at dick pics”.