- More than 120,000 people descended on Windsor and saw Prince Harry marry bride Meghan Markle today
- The 2,000-plus excited guests included all senior royals including the Queen and Hollywood royalty too
- Clooneys, Beckhams, Idris Elba, Elton John, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hardy and James Corden were all invited
- Passionate US bishop, gospel choir and music by Ben E. King and Etta James gave service American influence
- But the beautiful British weather and the grand backdrop of Windsor meant event was full of royal pageantry
- Divorcee walked half way through chapel alone where Charles then tool her to the altar and his youngest son
- Harry was tearful as he greeted his bride he grabbed her hand and said: ‘You look amazing’ and thanked father
- On Windsor carriage journey Meghan said ‘wow’ to her new husband and he replied: ‘I’m ready for a drink’
- “For 70 years has Jerusalem been awaiting international recognition, until President Donald Trump, in a courageous move, recognized Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel,” the club wrote. “President Trump has shown courage, and true love of the Israeli people and their capital, and these days other other countries are following his lead in giving Jerusalem its rightful status.”
( Times of Israel ) Jerusalem’s largest soccer club announced Sunday that it has changed its name to “Beitar Trump Jerusalem,” in honor of the US president’s recognition of Israel’s capital and moving his country’s embassy from Tel Aviv.
In an announcement on Facebook, the team praised the US president.
“For 70 years has Jerusalem been awaiting international recognition, until President Donald Trump, in a courageous move, recognized Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel,” the club wrote. “President Trump has shown courage, and true love of the Israeli people and their capital, and these days other other countries are following his lead in giving Jerusalem its rightful status.”
The announcement comes the day before the official opening of the new embassy in Jerusalem’s Arnona neighborhood, in a ceremony to be attended by US Deputy Secretary of State John J. Sullivan, Secretary of Treasury Steven Mnuchin, Senior Adviser Jared Kushner, Adviser Ivanka Trump, and Special Representative for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt, as well as ambassadors and officials from all over the world.
Ivanka and Jared embrace Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at a welcome ceremony after touching down in Jerusalem for the historic opening of the new US Embassy as tensions flare in Gaza
The White House advisers will attend the embassy inauguration ceremony scheduled for Monday along with other Washington delegates, including US Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan and US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
President Donald Trump will not be in attendance.
Trump hails ‘big week’ for Jerusalem embassy move; ‘Congratulations to all,’ he tweets ahead of May 14 opening
US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman on Friday gave a first glimpse of the new US embassy in Jerusalem, showing off workers erecting the official seal on the building and preparing for the opening ceremony.“We are so excited,” Friedman said in a video posted on the embassy’s Facebook page. “We have the official seal of the United States embassy. We have the dedication plaque. They are covered right now, but on Monday they are going to be unveiled.”
Iranian forces fired 20 rockets from Syria at Israeli front-line military positions in the Golan Heights early on Thursday, the Israeli military said – a day after Donald Trump pulled the United States out of the Iran nuclear deal.
It triggered an Israeli reprisal and further escalating heightened tensions between the two bitter enemies in neighboring Syria.
The Israeli military said its Iron Dome rocket defense system intercepted some of the incoming projectiles, while others caused only minimal damage. There were no Israeli casualties.
Explosions were then heard in Damascus, with planes overhead, eyewitnesses told AFP.
Israel is hitting targets in Syria, including the Mezzeh airbase in Damascus, according to Israeli media.
Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus, a military spokesman, said Iran’s Al Quds force had fired the rockets at several Israeli bases, though he would not say how Israel had determined the Iranian involvement.
The incoming attack set off air raid sirens in the Israeli-controlled Golan.
If confirmed, it would be the first time Iran has directly targeted Israel rather than by using one of its proxies, the New York Times reports.
An Israeli Iron dome system is seen deployed near the Israeli-Syrian border in the Golan Heights
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a nationally televised address on Monday
- Premier said Israel recently uncovered 55,000 documents and 183 CDs of information from Iran’s ‘nuclear archives’
- The documents prove that Iran has maintained a secret nuclear weapons program in violation of the landmark 2015 nuclear deal, Netanyahu says
- Netanyahu says the documents were moved to a ‘highly secret’ location in Tehran after the nuclear deal was signed
- Iranian state television dismissed Netanyahu’s claims as ‘propaganda’
- Israel is urging Trump administration to withdraw from nuclear deal when issue comes up for a decision in 12 days
Israel‘s prime minister says that his intelligence services have obtained documents proving that Iran has maintained a secret nuclear program in violation of a landmark agreement Tehran reached with the West.
President Donald Trump used the revelations to insist that he’s been proved ‘100 per cent right’ about Iran, minutes after Benjamin Netanyahu gave a televised address on Monday evening during which he presented documents obtained from inside Iran.
‘Iran’s leaders repeatedly deny ever pursuing nuclear weapons,’ said Netanyahu during a prime-time televised address carried by Israeli networks.
‘Tonight I’m here to tell you one thing: Iran lied.’
Read more: President says he’s been proved ‘100% right’ as Iran’s secret nuclear weapons program is revealed by Netanyahu: Israeli PM presents documents that ‘prove Tehran has been hiding A-bomb ambitions’
A 23-year-old man has spent his life trapped inside the body of an 11-pound baby unable to walk or talk.
Manpreet Singh, from India, has been labelled the ‘pint-sized’ man by neighbours after he stopped growing physically and mentally after a year – leaving him as an eternal toddler.
The young man requires round the clock care from his uncle Karanvir Singh, 45, and aunt Lakhwinder Kaur, 42, who carry him everywhere and dote on him.
Manpreet was born in 1995 but suddenly stopped growing before he could walk and talk, but doctors told his father Jagtar Singh, 50, that he would start growing again.
But that never happened and doctors have been left baffled as to the reason why as his brother Mangaldeep and sister Jaspreet have both physically and mentally developed.
Doctors believe the growth defect is due to a hormone deficiency but are unable to identify exactly what without an expensive medical investigation.