Muslim Headscarves Dominate Student Parade in Xanthi, northern Greece
( Greek Reporter ) For the first time in Modern Greek history, all students in a parade in Xanthi were wearing Muslim headscarves.
In the past, Muslim headscarves rarely appeared en masse in student parades.
Xanthinews.gr. reports that the spectacle was unprecedented, and it became the main topic of discussion in this town in Western Thrace.
The Muslim minority consists of several ethnic groups, some being Turkish and some Bulgarian-speaking Pomaks, with smaller numbers descending from the Ottoman-era; Greek converts to Islam.
BERLIN (Reuters) – German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday Islam “belongs to Germany”, in a clear repudiation of anti-immigration protesters gathering in Dresden and other cities.
A day after walking arm-in-arm with French President Francois Hollande at the front of a massive march in Paris to honor the victims of killings by Islamic militants, Merkel received the Turkish prime minister and urged dialogue among religions.
The conservative chancellor pointed to comments made by former German president Christian Wulff, who said in 2010 that Islam was part of Germany, triggering a fierce debate.
“Former president Wulff said Islam belongs to Germany. That is true. I also hold this opinion,” Merkel said at a news conference with Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who also took part with other world leaders in the Paris march on Sunday.
She was speaking hours before marches by a movement dubbed PEGIDA, or Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West, were due to begin in several German cities.
Such demonstrations, launched in Dresden, have been dwarfed by counter-protests. Merkel has said PEGIDA’s rallies are organized by people with “hatred in their hearts”.
Merkel said her government was doing everything it could to ensure migrants were being successfully integrated into German society regardless of their religion.
- Germany: A gradual replacement of the non-Muslim population with a Muslim population is taking place.
- Forty percent of children under five, born in Germany, have foreign roots. Since 2005, the population of new arrivals has increased by 24%
- Germans will become a minority in their own country, possibly in fifteen to twenty years.
( Gatestone Institute ) Because Germany had committed genocide, it was impregnated with self-hatred and a rejection of its own identity. Germany turned to European construction and tried to define itself as European, in order not to call itself German.
A gradual replacement of the non-Muslim population with a Muslim population is taking place. Forty percent of children under five and born in Germany today have foreign roots.
The demographer Michael Paulwitz wrote a year ago that unless the current trends are reversed, Germans will become a minority in their own country, possibly in fifteen to twenty years.
A gradual replacement of the non-Muslim population with a Muslim population is taking place. Forty percent of children under five, born in Germany, have foreign roots. Since 2005, the population of new arrivals has increased by 24%, while the native population has decreased by 5%.
Demographers say that unless the current trends are reversed, Germans will become a minority in their own country, possibly in fifteen to twenty years.
Nothing at the moment indicates that the trends will reverse.
Most of the German press is permeated with political correctness. Newspapers and magazines support multiculturalism, and do not talk about the most urgent problems facing the country: anemic economic growth, population ageing, and Islamization. Many journalists, professors and writers say that German culture does not exist.
When books criticizing Islam may become best sellers, their authors are immediately demonized. Deutschland schafft sich ab (“Germany Abolishes Itself”) was an enormous success in 2010, but its author, Thilo Sarrazin, was immediately treated as a “racist” and pushed towards the margin of all political debates.
Rolf Peter Sieferle, a former counselor of Angela Merkel, wrote several articles describing the self-destruction of Germany. “A society that can no longer make the difference between itself and the forces that dissolve it lives morally beyond its means,” he said in 2015. Insulted and rejected by those with whom he used to work, he committed suicide in September 2016. A collection of his notes was published after his death, Finis Germaniae (“The End of Germany”).
Edmonton terror attack: Chaos in Canada as cops stabbed by man with ISIS flag and pedestrians ploughed into during terror attack
The cop was sent flying 15ft into the air and knifed ‘several times’ by the attacker who fled on foot
The Sun reported:
A POLICE officer was stabbed and terrified pedestrians mowed down during a terror attack in Canada.
The 30-year-old rammed a van into a police car sending the officer flying 15ft into the air.
He then jumped out the car and knifed the cop “several times” and fled on foot as a dramatic manhunt was launched.
Police chased down the attacker as he drove through the packed out streets in downtown Edmonton.
He then ploughed into four pedestrians leaving them with multiple injuries before he was arrested after flipping the van on to its side.
Edmonton Police Chief Rod Knecht said the incidents are being investigated “as an act of terror” and that the attacker acted alone.
The rented van had an ISIS flag in the front seat, he confirmed.
In 40 years, Europe will be Muslim majority, especially France. If Islamic terrorism is becoming a yearly norm in France, imagine when Muslims become majority and shariah law will rule the Parliament ( a Muslim French President? ), the police and schools. Europe is dead and there is no hope.
TIMELINE OF TERROR: ATTACKS IN FRANCE SINCE 2012
- March, 2012 – Mohamed Merah, an al Qaeda-inspired gunman, kills seven people in three separate shootings in Toulouse. Victims included three soldiers of North African origin, a rabbi and his two young children.
- December, 2014 – A man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is greatest) injures 13 by ramming a vehicle into a crowd in the eastern city of Dijon. Prime Minister Manuel Valls says France has ‘never before faced such a high threat linked to terrorism’.
- January, 2015 – Two brothers kill 12 people inside the Paris offices of magazine Charlie Hebdo in a supposed retaliation for the publication’s cartoons of Prophet Muhammad. More are killed subsequently in attacks on a kosher market in eastern Paris and on police. There are 17 victims in all, including two police officers. The attackers are killed.
- June, 2015 – Frenchman Yassin Salhi, 35, kills and beheads his boss and displays the severed head, surrounded by two Islamic flags, on the fence of a gas plant in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier in southeastern France. He tries to blow up the factory, but is arrested. He commits suicide in jail in December.
- November 2015 – ISIS militants kill 130 people in France’s worst atrocity since World War II. A series of suicide bomb and shooting attacks are launched on crowded sites in central Paris, as well as the northern suburb of Saint-Denis. ISIS claim responsibility. It leads to the declaration of a state of emergency in France. Police powers are expanded.
- January, 2016 – A man wielding a meat cleaver and carrying an ISIS emblem is shot dead as he tries to attack a police station in Paris. Convicted of theft in 2013, the man identified himself at the time as Moroccan-born Sallah Ali.
- June, 2016 – Two French police officers are murdered in their home in front of their 3-year-old son. ISIS claims responsibility for the slaying, carried out by a jihadist with a prior terrorist conviction. He is killed at the scene.
- July, 2016 – Amid Bastille Day celebrations in the Riviera city of Nice, a large truck is driven into a festive crowd. Some 86 people from a wide variety of countries are killed. The driver is shot dead. ISIS again claim responsibility for the attack. The state of emergency in France is extended.
- July, 2016 – Less than two weeks later, attackers slit the throat of a priest in a hostage-taking at his church in the Normandy town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray.
- February, 2017 – A man armed with a machete is shot five times outside the Louvre museum after attempting to storm the historic art gallery.
- March, 2017 – Convicted criminal with links to radical Islam shouted ‘I am here to die for Allah, there will be deaths’ seconds before he was shot dead during an attack at Orly airport.
- June, 2017 – An Algerian man, 40, who had pledged allegiance to ISIS attacks a policeman with a hammer outside Notre Dame cathedral.
- August, 2017 – A mentally ill 18-year-old is arrested at the Eiffel Tower after brandishing a knife and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is Greatest). He later told investigators he wanted to kill a soldier.
- September 2017 – French soldiers shot and a killed a man after he stabbed to death two women at Marseille’s main train station.
- “The immense news of the next 30 or 40 years will be the disappearance of the European populations, creating a Muslim majority”
By Rowan Scarborough – The Washington Times – Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Within 40 years, given current demographic trends, the white population in France and the rest of old Europe will recede, creating a Muslim majority, a French researcher says.
Charles Gave, an economist, fund manager and political commentator, published his conclusions this month on the webpage of his think tank, Institute des Libertes. He writes of the “disappearance of the European populations” as native populations shrink and Muslims continue to exhibit a robust fertility rate.
Mr. Gave, president of Gavekal Research, acknowledges that his decidedly unpolitically correct view may bring him scorn and possibly censorship. The political left generally protects Islam from criticism. In the U.S., President Obama consistently defended Islam and mocked Christians for their criticism.
The paper, titled “The White Plague,” is dangerous, Mr. Gave said, “for my personal respectability and my chance to be heard in our beautiful democracy.”
The financier draws his conclusion from demographics. He assesses France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. France’s population today is 67 million. Unlike the U.S., France does not conduct a census on ethnic origin, but based on outside polling, some researchers, including Mr. Gave, believe the French population is already 10 percent Muslim, with 6.7 million people.
“And so, within 40 years at the latest, it is almost certain that the majority of the population will be Muslim in Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Holland,” he writes. “Again, these are not predictions but calculations, and I do not even call for new immigrants.”
The pace could be accelerated given continuing Muslim migration into France and other Western European states, either through regular legal processes or through refugees escaping conflicts in the Middle East and North Africa.
“Our summer will be really over the day when demographics will change, simply because we will have become a minority in our own countries and the majority will no longer pay attention to 68-year-old jeremiads, all of whose authors will be retired or dead,” he wrote.
“The immense news of the next 30 or 40 years will thus be the disappearance of the European populations, whose ancestors have created the modern world. And with these populations will disappear the diverse and complementary European nations that have made an immense success of the old continent for at least five centuries.”
Mr. Gave takes an agnostic view on what an Islamic Europe would mean for liberal democracy and free speech.
“I do not say it will be wrong, or it will be good,” he writes. “I am simply saying that this will be very different and that this will necessarily have an influence on the political system.”
Click to Read More
ANGER AS 70 ISIS CHILDREN TO BE RESETTLED IN AUSTRALIA: ‘stop thinking with your bleeding heart instead of your brain’
Australians have been left outraged after it was announced 70 children of ISIS fighters could be returning to the country as the terror organisation begins to disintegrate.
Justice Minister Michael Keenan told Fairfax the children would be given counselling and welfare, and their transitions would be closely monitored, but for many it was not enough to allay their fears.
‘These foreign trained little f***ers are going to be so lethal, the politicians are putting our children at risk’ one woman said on Facebook.
Others shared concerns that the move would only encourage more people to go overseas, as their children could be protected.
Former Israeli Defence Force member Avi Yemini said decision makers needed to stop ‘thinking with your bleeding heart instead of your brain’.
‘It is outrageous to bring them here,’ he said.
‘To put Aussies, everyday Aussies, hard working Australians, people who care about our country and way of life, in danger, because you’re thinking with your bleeding heart instead of your common-sense brain.’