- The host of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” repeatedly attacked the bill and one of its co-authors, Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., over three episodes this week.
- Kimmel got talking points from Democrat Chuck Schumer for his series of monologues .
( Fox news ) Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel got talking points from Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. as he prepared a series of monologues attacking the latest Republican effort to repeal ObamaCare, according to a report published Friday.
The Daily Beast reported that Schumer’s office “provided technical guidance and info” about the so-called Graham-Cassidy bill, as well as “stats from various think tanks and experts” on the bill’s effects.
“Jimmy wanted to learn more about what was going on politically and policy-wise,” The Daily Beast quoted a source as saying, “[and] he wanted to fight this thing.”
The host of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” repeatedly attacked the bill and one of its co-authors, Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., over three episodes this week. At one point, Kimmel claimed that Cassidy had “lied to my face” when the senator appeared on the show to discuss health care.
- “Making Wonder Woman canonically bisexual on the big screen would make her the first openly LGBTQ superhero of any gender from either DC or Marvel’s cinematic universes”
( Milo ) A petition has been launched urging the writers of Wonder Woman to make her bisexual in the upcoming sequel.
The Change.org petition titled “Make Wonder Woman Bisexual” has garnered 2,779 supporters as of Friday morning.
The petition was launched on Monday by Gianna Collier-Pitts who works for GLAAD, a GLBT advocacy organization.
According to the petition, Wonder Woman “was a success for everyone… except the bisexual community.”
“The likelihood of Wonder Woman being bisexual has been alluded to over the years, primarily in comics,” the author of the petition wrote. “Wonder Woman’s Diana Prince hails from Themyscira, land of the Amazons and inhabited exclusively by women. This alone should serve as reason enough to confirm her sexuality, since any close relationship she could have had prior to her romantic storyline with Steve Trevor would have had to have been with another woman.”
“Making Wonder Woman canonically bisexual on the big screen would make her the first openly LGBTQ superhero of any gender from either DC or Marvel’s cinematic universes, and would solidify her place as a true role model for women of all ages and identities,” she adds.
“All I ask is that Warner Bros. directly acknowledge Diana Prince for who she is, who she has always been (regardless of her current love interest), and what her character could potentially represent for millions of people,” she concludes.
A group models pranced the runway inside St Andrews Church in London, rocking Turkish fashion designer Dilara Findikoglu’s Illuminati-inspired line for “Fashion Week.”
- ‘The Kardashians will be executed if they step on Communist territory! They’ll be f***ing killed!!!’ ….‘Stay away from Cuba!’
- The woman had earlier entered the store and pointed a gun at an employee behind the counter.
From Daily Mail:
A ranting woman made threats against the Kardashian family on Thursday during a bizarre incident in West Hollywood.
‘The Kardashians will be executed if they step on Communist territory! They’ll be f***ing killed!!!’
Sheriff’s deputies in Los Angeles say the same woman had earlier entered the store and pointed a gun at an employee behind the counter.
She then knocked items off the counter and said: ‘Stay away from Cuba.’
The Kardashian family took a trip last year to Havana, Cuba, where they filmed scenes for their E! series Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
‘NO JUSTICE, NO BILLY JOEL!’: LEFTISTS CRASH SINGER’S ST. LOUIS CONCERT, BLOCK TRAFFIC, HARASS CONCERT GOERS
Protesters block traffic, march in streets of downtown St. Louis outside of Billy Joel concert.
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) – Hundreds of protesters gathered at Kiener Plaza before the Billy Joel concert Thursday to protest the verdict in the Jason Stockley trial.
Protesters begin to assemble around 6:30 p.m. Around 7:10 p.m., protesters began to march down Broadway towards Busch Stadium.
Demonstrators then stopped outside ballpark barricades along Broadway and chanted “white silence is violence” and “no justice, no profits.” The protesters later blocked the intersection of Market and Broadway
Kathy Griifin’s boyfriend called LAPD late Saturday complaining about KB CEO Jeffrey Mezger three grandchildren making noise in the pool.
( Daily Mail ) The CEO of one of the largest homebuilding companies in the country, allegedly screamed homophonic and sexist profanities at neighbor, Kathy Griffin.
Jeffrey Mezger, CEO and chairman of KB Home, called the comedian a ‘bald d**e’ and a ‘c**t’ after she and her boyfriend called Los Angeles police to report a long noise disturbance.
According to audio obtained by Huffington Post from Griffin’s long time boyfriend, Randy Bick, the couple recorded Saturday’s in detail on security cameras.
In the audio, Mezger can be head calling Griffin a ‘f*****g bald d**e’ whom President Donald Trump ‘kind of put the heat on.’
The 56-year-old shaved her head in July in support of sister, Joyce, who was battling cancer. She died on Thursday.
Mezger then said: ‘Let’s declare war, a*****e, ’cause we got a lot to go for. Let’s bring it on, you b***h.’ He also called Griffin a ‘f*****g c**t.’
Mezger and his wife, Sandra, live in a gated community next to Griffin and Bick.
‘Mr. Mezger regrets losing his temper over a supposed noise complaint involving his three young grandchildren in his swimming pool around 8 p.m. on Saturday, while they were being supervised by their mother and grandmother,’ a KB Home spokesperson said in a statement.
‘He apologizes for the language he used, as it does not reflect who he is or what he believes.’
…A spokesperson for the LAPD told HuffPost the incident was a civil matter and would ‘take a while’ to find any record of the call.
Bick added that he called LAPD late Saturday after hours of excessive part noise, some of which did involve children.
While he was speaking with police, Mezger’s rant could be heard on video.
Mezger said: ‘Hey Randy, go f**k yourself. Seriously? You call on my grandkids at 9 o’clock? You’re not even the f*****g owner. You’re stuck with a f*****g bald d**e who Donald Trump kind of put the heat on. Now you’re calling the cops? F**k you and f**k Kathy. You’re not our f*****g neighbor, you’re a f*****g asshole.’
Breaking news! Hollywood comedians and celebrities are the Democrat Party’s new intelligentsia, replacing fake news liberal media destroyed by POTUS. Just look at how Emmy’s devoted their boring three-hour awards show ( who watches them anyway ) bashing President Trump.
The Top 10 Most Tedious Left-Wing Moments:
10. Stephen Colbert presaged the evening to come, saying that Trump was certainly watching, taunting, “Looking forward to the tweets.”
9. Colbert then spent almost five minutes singling out Trump for criticism, the bit beginning with Trump evidently not winning an Emmy for “The Apprentice.” The lengthy section wrapped with a surprise cameo from the former White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, who praised the size of the crowd.
8. Alec Baldwin, who won an award for his appearances on Saturday Night Live — where he lampooned Trump on a near-weekly basis — said he and his wife had three kids in three years, but then he began portraying Trump on SNL and the “orange wig” proved to be effective “birth control.”
7. Comedian Kate McKinnon, who played Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live last season and infamously sang a schmaltzy rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” after Clinton’s loss, used her acceptance speech to thank Clinton for “your grace and grit.”
6. Actress Lily Tomlin, who apppeared alongside Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda as awards presenters (all of whom also appeared together on the 1980s show “9 to 5”), said just like the 80s, “We still refused to be controlled by a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.”
5. John Lithgow, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of Winston Churchill in “The Crown,” used his acceptance speech to jab at Trump, “In these crazy times, [Churchill’s] life even as an old man reminded us what courage and leadership in government really looks like.”
4. After a lengthy interlude during which the Television Academy, which runs the Emmys, congratulated itself for its increasing number of gay and transexual members, winner Lena Waithe, who directs Netflix’s “Master of None” and described herself as “a queer black girl from the Southside of Chicago” gave a shoutout to her “my LGBTQIA family.”
3. Comedian Kumail Nanjiani, who presented an Emmy, managed to work in a jab at Trump’s border wall while introducing the nominees: “They also celebrate people who frantically race across international borders, and those who can scale walls really, really quickly. In other words, the president’s worst nightmare.”
2. Julia Louis-Dreyfus returned later in the show to accept an award for “Veep,” where she joked (again of Trump), “We did have a whole story line about an impeachment but we abandoned that because we were worried that someone else might get to it first.”
1. Donald Glover, aka the rapper/actor/comedian Childish Gambino, who won an award for outstanding directing for a comedy, sarcastically singled out Trump for thanks, saying with apparent sincerity: “I want to thank Trump for making black people number one on the most oppressed list. He’s the reason I’m probably up here.”