“Black people don’t have to be democrats,” Chance the Rapper wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, amid liberal uproar over Kanye West’s vocal admiration for President Donald Trump.
‘I know it was a miracle God touched Kim Kardashian’s heart’: Alice Johnson speaks after being freed from prison and thanks Trump for his ‘mercy’ as the president wishes her a ‘wonderful life’ on Twitter
- Alice Johnson was freed from federal prison on Wednesday, after having her life drug sentence commuted by President Trump
- The 63-year-old grandmother said it was a ‘miracle’ that Kim Kardashian West was ‘touched’ by her story enough to petition the president for a pardon
- Johnson said she took life for granted before and she will never do that again
- She beamed as she sat next to her daughter in interviews with GMA and the Today show, finally reunited after 22 years behind bars
- Trump also tweeted: ‘Good luck to Alice Johnson. Have a wonderful life!’
Read more: ‘I know it was a miracle God touched Kim Kardashian’s heart’: Alice Johnson speaks after being freed from prison and thanks Trump for his ‘mercy’ as the president wishes her a ‘wonderful life’ on Twitter
LIBERALS KILLING MISS AMERICA: DROPS SWIMSUIT COMPETITION, NEW FOCUS ON ‘INTELLIGENCE’…MATH CONTEST?
Miss America dropping swimsuit competition. New focus would be on the contestants ‘passion, intelligence and overall understanding of the job of Miss America.’ Should we add a spelling and math contest?
ABC News reported:
Miss America is scrapping its swimsuit competition and will no longer judge contestants based on physical appearance, the organization announced Tuesday.
“We are no longer a pageant,” Gretchen Carlson, the first former Miss America to be named chair of the Board of Trustees of the Miss America Organization, said on “GMA.” “We are a competition.”
In place of the swimsuit portion of the competition, Miss America contestants will now take part in a live interactive session with the judges, according to the organization.
The contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia will be asked to demonstrate their passion, intelligence and overall understanding of the job of Miss America.
In an interview with Deadline, Kimmel was asked whether he had prepared a “barrelful of barbs” for President Trump in his upcoming standup routine for ABC’s upfronts.
“Oh, wow. Yeah, you know, I hadn’t really thought about it that way, but I guess you’re right. Hopefully, it’ll be the last upfront of the Trump era, too,” Kimmel said.
“So, I don’t know, I don’t know how much focus there will be on that. I think people have had an ass-full of Donald Trump, and I feel like the upfront is a time to look within and make fun of ourselves,” Kimmel said of his comedy routine for the annual event that sees major advertisers gather to purchase airtime on networks, like ABC, ahead of the summer and fall TV seasons.
Kimmel went on to say that although his upcoming routine will not be a “Trump-free zone,” it will not be so focused on events in and around the White House.
“Well, I can’t imagine that it will be entirely Trump free, but I’m not planning on that to be my focus,” he said. “Already I’m seeing a lot of other things to point out, to make fun of.”
Since Trump was elected president, Kimmel has spent much of his comedic airtime attacking Trump, his family, and members of his administration. Prominent examples include describing Trump as “mentally ill” and mocking his wife Melania Trump’s Slovenian accent.
( The Wrap ) Kanye West’s total embrace of President Donald Trump may be starting to have real-world implications beyond Twitter.
According to the results of a Reuters weekly tracking poll released this week, support for the president among black men doubled from 11 percent, for the week ending April 22, to 22 percent, for the week ending April 29. The approval numbers are the highest Trump has enjoyed in the survey among black men all year.
The timing is noteworthy since the rapper began to go public with his pro-Trump views on April 21, first tweeting support for right-wing pundit Candace Own on April 21. Four days later, he proclaimed “love” for POTUS and his “dragon energy” — and posted a selfie in which he wore a MAGA hat.
CRIPS LEADER THREATENS KANYE WEST: “You see that nigga, bang on his ass. fuck his ass up, fuck Kanye West up.”
- “This Crip shit, nigga. We gon’ show you how we come together and ride on your motherfuckin ass,”
- “We better not ever see you in concert. We better not ever see you in the LBC [Long Beach City]. We better not ever see you in California. Stay in Calabasas. You hear me? ‘Cause we got a Crip alert on Kanye” ==Rapper Daz Dillinger
( Washington Examiner ) Rapper Daz Dillinger, a former member of Snoop Dogg’s posse and self-described “god” of the West Coast Crips, has urged fellow street gang members to hurt Kanye West following his endorsement of President Trump.
“Yo, national alert. All the Crips up out here, yo fuck Kanye up. You see that motherfucker, yo fuck his ass up on GP. This Crip shit, nigga. We gon’ show you how we come together and ride on your motherfuckin ass,” Dillinger said in a since-deleted Instagram video. “Where you at right now? All those Crips out there, you see that nigga, bang on his ass. fuck his ass up, fuck Kanye West up.”
( Daily Mail ) Guilty Bill Cosby screams out in court tirade, after DA claims he is a flight risk and asks $1M bail be revoked as disgraced comic faces dying in jail for sexually assaulting drugged woman
- Bill Cosby lashed out after a jury of seven men and five women found him guilty of sexual assault after 14 hours of deliberation on Thursday
- His outburst came as DA Kevin Steele demanded the comedian’s bail be revoked
- Cosby said ‘he doesn’t have a plane, you a**hole’ after being dubbed a flight risk
- He was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004
- The jury found the 80-year-old actor guilty of all on three counts of aggravated indecent assault, and each charge carries a maximum penalty of ten years
- Cosby refused to make a statement at a press conference following the verdict and was driven immediately home in a black SUV
- Judge Steven T O’Neill said Cosby was not to leave his home in Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, unless for a bail hearing
- ‘He doesn’t have a plane, you a**hole’: Guilty Bill Cosby screams out in court tirade, after DA claims he is a flight risk and asks $1M bail be revoked as disgraced comic faces dying in jail for sexually assaulting drugged woman
- GUILTY! Bill Cosby’s lawyer vows ‘the fight is not over’ after America’s dad is convicted on three counts of sexual assault – as the DA heralds ‘courageous’ Andrea Constand for bringing the case
- Chance the Rapper : “Black people don’t have to be democrats”
Chance the Rapper: ‘Black People Don’t Have to be Democrats’