CRIME

FATHER PUNCHED A MAN WHO TRIED TO KIDNAP HER 3-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER…ANOTHER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

Posted on

 

( SacBee) A father decked a man who allegedly grabbed his 3-year-old daughter in an Auburn-area park Saturday evening.

Yonel Hernandez-Velasco, 26, of Auburn reportedly had been acting strange about 7 p.m. in Regional Park in North Auburn. A group of boys playing basketball said Hernandez-Velasco twice asked them whether he could buy their basketball. He showed them a pair of handcuffs and told them he could handcuff one of them and drag them into the pond, according to a Placer County Sheriff’s Office Facebook post.

After the boys told him to go away, Hernandez-Velasco wandered up to a young girl, who was in the park with her family. He took the youngster’s hand and began skipping through the grass, the news release said.

The girl’s mother and the mother’s boyfriend were with their dog nearby and yelled at Hernandez-Velasco to stop. The boyfriend confronted Hernandez-Velasco and told him to let go of the girl, which he did, the news release said.

As Hernandez-Velasco began to act aggressively toward the boyfriend, the girl’s father ran up from a nearby apartment. When the father asked Hernandez-Velasco what he was doing, Hernandez-Velasco reportedly pulled the handcuffs from his pocket and wrapped them around his hand like brass knuckles.

Hernandez-Velasco charged the father, who punched him in the face, the news release said. When he came back at the father, the father punched him in the face again, and Hernandez-Velasco fell to the ground, where he remained until sheriff’s deputies and medical personnel arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

NASIM AGHDAM: YOUTUBE SHOOTER, BAHA’I RELIGION, ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST

Posted on Updated on

 

Nasim Aghdam: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

1. Aghdam Ranted That YouTube Was Filtering Her Videos to ‘Reduce Views,’ Suppress Her Opinions & Discourage Her From Making Videos, Saying ‘There’s No Free Speech in Real World!’

Aghdam also ranted about YouTube on her website. She believed that the company “filtered her channels” to keep her from getting views.

“This video got age restricted after new close-minded YouTube employees, got control of
my Farsi YouTube channel last year 2016 & began filtering my videos to reduce views & suppress & discaurage (sic) me from making videos!” Aghdam wrote on her website.

“There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can hardly see their videos! There is no equal growth opportunity on YouTube or any other video sharing site, your channel will grow if they want to!!!!” read another blurb on her website.

She also posted on Instagram about her issues with YouTube on March 18.

“All my youtube channels got filtered by youtube so my videos hardly get views and it is called ‘merely relegation.’ This is also happening to many other channels on youtube. This is the peaceful tactic used on the internet to censor and suppress people who speak the truth and are not good for the financial, political … gains of the system and big businesses,” she wrote. “I recently got filtered on instagram too and maybe its related to youtube and youtube staff asked instagram to filter me here too!!?”

 

 

3. She Posted Online in Both English & Farsi, the Official Language of Iran, & She Identified as Baha’i

 

In an article posted under one of Aghdam’s aliases, she revealed that she identified as Baha’i. Using the name Nasime Sabz, Aghdam mentioned her spiritual beliefs and also mentioned that Baha’i followers are “frequently persecuted in Iran.”

Below is a description of Baha’i, by way of the organization’s website.

“The teachings of the Bahá’í Faith inspire individuals and communities as they work to improve their own lives and contribute to the advancement of civilization. Bahá’í beliefs address such essential themes as the oneness of God and religion, the oneness of humanity and freedom from prejudice, the inherent nobility of the human being, the progressive revelation of religious truth, the development of spiritual qualities, the integration of worship and service, the fundamental equality of the sexes, the harmony between religion and science, the centrality of justice to all human endeavors, the importance of education, and the dynamics of the relationships that are to bind together individuals, communities, and institutions as humanity advances towards its collective maturity.”

On one of her websites, she criticized the Middle Eastern practice of animal sacrifices.

“Backyard slaughters are also common among Middle Easterns (sic) & Muslims even Bahai’s who believe in animal sacrifice & think animal blood will bring joy to their lives,” she wrote. “In western countries they do it in their backyards or even bathtubs.”

Read more: https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooting-suspect-channel-instagram-photos/

 

 

 

 

Aghdam was a prolific YouTuber who had ranted online against the company's new policies and for 'censoring her videos and not paying her'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Employees are pictured being frisked outside YouTube HQ on Tuesday after shots were fired 

 

 

AUSTIN SERIAL BOMBER MARK ANTHONY CONDITT DEAD, BLOWS HIMSELF UP INSIDE HIS CAR DURING CONFRONTATION WITH POLICE

Posted on Updated on

Austin bomber blows himself up with seventh device

 

( Daily Mail ) Austin police has discovered a video confession which the ‘troubled’ serial bomber made on his phone hours before he was killed by police, as it’s revealed he used alias Kelly Killmore to FedEx his devices to his unsuspecting victims.

Mark Anthony Conditt, 23, killed himself when he detonated a bomb inside his SUV as police surrounded him near a hotel on Interstate 35, just outside Austin, at about 2am on Wednesday.

At a Wednesday evening press conference, Austin Police, Chief Brian Manley, revealed that Conditt was aware the cops were closing in on him, and made a 25 minute video on his phone, confessing to the attacks.

His devout Christian family had no idea of his problems.

‘What is clear from listening to that video, is that this was very troubled young man who was talking about the challenges in his life that led him to take the actions he took,’ Manley said, adding that there were no mentions of terrorism or hate in the clip.

‘There were also indications of action she was willing to take in the future,’ Manley continued.

The police chief said that Conditt had talked in detail about each and every bomb he created, and each one’s minor differences, so he was confident that all the explosives had now been accounted for.

Read more: ‘He doesn’t mention terrorism or hate. It’s an outcry of a challenged man’: Austin police find video confession on bomber’s phone as it’s revealed he used alias Kelly KILLMORE to FedEx devices

 

SWAT team descend on Austin bomber Mark Anthony Conditt's home

 

 

 

 

 

 

Police zeroed in on the bomber after CCTV taken at a FedEx office in south Austin emerged showing him  dropping off two packages around 7.30pm on Sunday. He appeared to be in disguise and was wearing latex-style gloves to handle the parcels

 

 

Police Chief Brian Manley said the dead man is behind five bomb explosions in Austin and a sixth device that was intercepted before it exploded, but police do not yet have a motive for the attacks

MARYLAND STUDENT SHOOTER DEAD AFTER EXCHANGING FIRE WITH ARMED SCHOOL OFFICER – GUNMAN INJURED TWO

Posted on Updated on

'Multiple injuries' after shooting at Maryland high school

  • Student shooter dies ‘during exchange of fire’ with armed resource officer after walking into his Maryland high school and gunning down a 14-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl – leaving them both fighting for life

( Daily Mail ) The gunman who left two classmates critically injured after a shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland on Tuesday has died.

Sheriff Tim Cameron briefed the press about the shooting at an 11:30am press conference.

He said the shooter, a male student, opened fire around 7:45am, shortly before classes started.

A 16-year-old female and 14-year-old male student were both shot and are were taken to the hospital in critical condition. The female is still critically injured, but the male’s condition has been upgraded to stable.

After the first shots, the school resource officer was alerted and ran to the scene.

‘He pursued the shooter, engaged the shooter, during which that engagement he fired a round at the shooter. Simultaneously, the shooter fired a round as well’ and the shooter was injured, Cameron said.

The shooter was rushed to Charles Regional Medical Center in critical condition, but was pronounced dead at 10:41am.

 

Read more: Student shooter dies ‘during exchange of fire’ with armed resource officer after walking into his Maryland high school and gunning down a teen boy and girl – leaving them both fighting for life

 

The shooter shot a 16-year-old female student and a 14-year-old mal student, both of whom were rushed from the scene in critical condition 

 

 

Cameron said it was unclear whether the shooter was killed by the resource officer's gunshot, or his own

 

 

Many of the students who were picked up by their parents after the shooting today said they were afraid to go back to the school after what happened 

FLORIDA TEEN ‘INSPIRED BY HIS MUSLIM FAITH’ STABBED THREE, READ QURAN BEFOREHAND FOR COURAGE

Posted on

 

  • “In his statement, Corey Johnson advised he stabbed the victims because of his Muslim faith,” Brashear wrote in the affidavit, adding that he was reading the Qu’ran beforehand to “give him the courage to carry out his intentions.”

 

A Florida teenager is accused of murdering a 13-year-old boy and injuring two others in a stabbing attack, which he said was “because of his Muslim faith.”

Local media reports that 17-year-old Corey Johnson will face charges of first-degree murder after officers attended a scene in Palm Beach Gardens on Monday where 13-year-old Jovanni Brand was dead, while mother Elaine Simon and her 13-year-old son Dane Bancroft were also found suffering from stab wounds.

According to local police, Johnson was attending a sleepover at a friend’s house, when around 4 a.m. he decided to carry out the attack while other guests were asleep.

“Johnson advised at 4 a.m. he realized that everyone in the house was asleep,” wrote Officer Jennifer Brashear in a probable cause affidavit. “At that time, Johnson made the decision to kill Elaine, Dane, and Jovanni in their sleep

 

Read more: Florida Teen Accused of Triple Stabbing ‘Inspired by Muslim Faith’

MONSTER COUPLE! STEPDAD KEYLIN JOHNSON AND MOTHER SHEILA FORCED INCEST ON CHILDREN; MOM SEX WITH DOG, STEPDAD CHILD PORNOGRAPHY

Posted on

 

The sexual abuse began after Keylin Johnson came to live with Sheila and her children, and continued for the next five years as the family moved from city to city, reported the Journal Review.

  • Keylin Johnson, 52, and Sheila Johnson, 44, from Indiana, have been charged with more than a dozen counts each of child molesting and incest
  • Keylin also has been accused of possession of child pornography 
  • Parents are accused of molesting the woman’s three children, ages 13, 17 and 19 
  • Husband told police he is addicted to pornography and confessed to downloading and saving nude photos of one of his wife’s children
  • Wife allegedly admitted to incest with two of her children and an attempt at bestiality with the dog

 

According to an affidavit, the man convinced the 19-year-old boy that incest ‘was a normal way of live and ‘the best way to build a family bond was to have sex with your parents, particularly your mother.’

‘He also advised it was safer to have sex with people in your own family, rather than strangers,’ the documents said.

Sheila Johnson’s eldest son also claimed his mother was having sex with the family dog.

During the interview, the brother and sister expressed concern to the police for the well-being of their youngest sibling, aged 13, who was still living at home. The girl was removed from the Johnsons’ household the following days by the Department of Child Services.

According to court records, the 13-year-old told investigators that both of her parents ‘would do gross things,’ including showing her pornography and having sex in front of the children in the home.

 

Read more: Parents charged with molestation ‘told their three children the best way to build a family bond was INCEST – and the mother also had sex with the family dog’