TRUMP JOINS ‘ANGEL FAMILIES’ WHO ARE ‘PERMANENTLY SEPARATED’ FROM THEIR LOVED ONES BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS – PHOTOS
( Daily Mail ) Trump parades families who were ‘permanently separated’ from their relatives when they were killed by criminal illegal immigrants as he showcases the ‘other side’ of the immigration debate
- Sabine Durden, a face case of the White House event, recalled how an illegal immigrant from Guatemala killed her son in a July 2012 drunk driving incident
- ‘I was gonna end my life. I had no purpose. But President Trump coming down that escalator…stopped me in my track,’ she said
- She was referring to Trump’s 2015 announcement that he was running for office
- Trump said he brought the families out because ‘you hear the other side, you never hear this side, you don’t know what’s going on’
- ‘They’re not separated for a day or two days,’ he said. ‘They are permanently separated’
- Trump signed life-sized photos of the attendees’ murdered relatives
- President has been battling Democrats this week over his administration’s family separation policy
President Donald Trump attempted to change the conversation about ‘family separation’ on Friday to the American citizens who will never see their relatives again because they were murdered by illegal immigrants.
Sabine Durden, a face case of the White House event, recalled how an illegal immigrant from Guatemala killed her son, Dominic, in a July 2012 drunk driving incident.
Her son’s killer had two previous DUIs on his record and was protected by a sanctuary city in Riverside, California, she said.
‘I was gonna end my life. I had no purpose. But President Trump coming down that escalator that day and talking about illegal immigration stopped me in my track,’ she said of Trump’s 2015 campaign announcement. ‘And I had no clue at that point, that I would ever be at the White House.’