- Jesse Watters: “Why is a Clinton attorney representing a low-level IT Staffer for the House Democrats?
Democrat Party I.T. staffer/hacker Imran Awan recently hired Chris Gowan, one of the top power attorneys in Washington D.C. and linked to the Clintons and Clinton Foundation.
As Jesse Watters of Fox News pointed out at ‘The Five’ last Friday:
“He (Imran Awan) gets caught fleeing to Pakistan with a bunch of dough and who represents him? A high-priced Clinton attorney!
Now why is a Clinton attorney getting involved, representing a low-level IT Staffer for the House Democrats? Doesn’t make a lot of sense,”
Despite having declared bankruptcy, the top suspect in the Democrat’s House hacking scandal, Imran Awan, has somehow acquired the services of one of the top power attorneys in Washington.
And not just any power attorney, but one deeply connected to the Clintons.
According to the biography of Chris Gowen on the website of the law firm of Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd & Silva, PLLC, he has:
- Worked in the White House for former President Bill Clinton (for five years) as a traveling aid (sic) on national and international trips
- Worked for Senator Hillary Clinton
- Worked for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by directing advance operations
- And was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, “My Life”