What else had he done since he joined Trump’s administration in February?
- McMaster ousted Trump Advisor Derek Harvey who tried to fire the Obama holdovers. Harvey was a holdover from when Michael Flynn had been the National Security Adviser and supports the president.
- When McMaster came into the job in February, he declined requests from other White House senior staffers to purge holdovers perceived to be disloyal to the new president.
- H.R. McMaster’s personal aide, Eric Ciaramella, worked closely with Susan Rice while at NSC. Some suspect Ciaramella was one of the original leakers who told the media about classified conversations Trump had with Russian diplomat Sergei Lavrov
- Two separate National Security Council sources have confirmed that National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster and Deputy National Security Advisor Dina Powell have been leaking negative material about President Donald J. Trump to their allies in the anti-Trump media, GotNews exclusively report.
- McMaster has clashed with Bannon over a troop increase in Afghanistan for several months.
- Recent news: H.R. McMaster is on verge of being fired
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: One of the things I heard today was H. R. McMaster has not fired a number of people who worked for Obama. In fact those who worked for some of the staffers, Ben Rhodes for example, well Ben Rhodes has got, his staff is still there. It’s like having a rattle snake next to your bed and thinking some how if you’re just nice enough to the snake it’s going to be nice. It’s not like that.
Via Lou Dobbs: