Spooky! Forgotten 19th century novels feature the ‘marvellous’ adventures of a boy named Baron Trump who has a mentor named Don and embarks on a trip to Russia
- A set of books has emerged from the 1800s with similarities to the Trump family
- Titles are ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,’ ‘The Last President’
- The books are by an American children’s and political author Ingersoll Lockwood
- Odd references: upheaval after an election, a visit to Russia, and Castle Trump
- Conspiracy theorists are wild with speculations the Trump’s have a time machine
Three books have emerged from the late 1800s by the same author. The internet is freaking out over the multitude of similarities to the Trump family living in present day America to the tales in the tomes.
Ingersoll Lockwood, an American political writer and novelist, wrote books titled ‘Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey,’ ‘Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulgar’ and ‘The Last President.’
The book titles and the connections to President Donald Trump and his son Barron (with two ‘N’s as opposed to the book character Baron) are just the beginning of several spooky parallels.
The 19th century children’s novel says little Baron is bored by his life of luxury and has an active imagination and a ‘very active brain’ according to Newsweek.
It’s all strangely there. Of course the internet is spinning its wheels on conspiracy theories, but the most rampant one, which considering the evidence maybe shouldn’t be shrugged off so soon, is that the Trump family has a time machine.
Yes, a time machine.