Wikileaks source murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich investigation: botched or massive cover up? Surveillance cameras are everywhere where Seth Rich was shot. Suspiciously, police did not reveal videos, nor did they asked surveillance video nor interviewed the bar staff at Lou’s City Bar where Seth Rich was last spotted hours before he was murdered.
- World Net Daily reports that D.C. police never asked for surveillance video nor interviewed the bar staff at Lou’s City Bar where Seth Rich was last spotted hours before he was murdered. WND also can report that the investigator recently was ordered to “cease and desist” his work on the murder case.“The police never asked for the surveillance video from that night,” a manager of Lou’s City Bar told WND
- The video from the police body cameras has gone missing.: TGP recently reported that according to Public Incident Report CCN #16113797 dated July 10, 2016 by the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, former DNC employee and the leaker of emails to WikiLeaks, Seth Rich was alive when the police found him on that date. He died later that morning. The report also notes that Rich was conscious and breathing with gunshot wounds to his back when the police found him. The report also notes that at least three of the police at the scene wore body cameras that night.
- There were about 30 cameras along the walk Rich took but the police won’t release any of the videos. Usually that’s released within a week of an unsolved murder so the public can help in solving the crime.
- There is even a surveillance camera pointed near the north/southwest intersection where Seth Rich was shot.
- Police report says Seth Rich was alive, ‘conscious and breathing’, when he was taken to hospital. He died hours later.
List of places with surveillance cameras police did not check: