TRUMP FIRST TRIP ABROAD REPRESENTS WORLD’S THREE MAJOR RELIGIONS: JUDAISM ( ISRAEL ), CHRISTIANITY ( VATICAN ) AND ISLAM ( SAUDI ARABIA )
‘This trip is truly historic’: Trump to visit The Vatican, Israel and Saudi Arabia before NATO and G7 summits on his first trip abroad
- When President Donald Trump makes his first trip abroad next week, his first stop will be in Islam practicing nation of Saudi Arabia.
- White House says he wanted to go to the Middle Eastern country first
- From there, he’ll travel to Israel and The Vatican, speaking to the ‘faithful of three of the world’s greatest religions’ before he flies to Brussels and Sicily
- National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster says, ‘No president has ever visited the homelands or holy sites of the Jews, Christians and Muslim faiths all on one trip’
- Trump will promote his ‘America First’ doctrine on the trip while spreading a message of ‘tolerance and hope’ as he works to unite peoples of all faiths