AMERICANS SO CONFIDENT WITH TRUMP ECONOMY THEY’RE QUITTING THEIR JOBS FOR BETTER ONES AT FASTEST RATE IN 16 YEARS
- More Americans are quitting jobs now than any time since February 2001
- January’s quit rate was 3.2 million, compared to 2.9 million the previous year
- Quit rate dropped massively from 2007-2010 as the economic crisis led to layoffs
- There are other signs that the US is growing economically this year
- CEO and small business expectations are both up according to surveys
- And more people aged 25-54 are working now than any time since 2011
( Daily Mail ) More Americans are ditching their jobs than at any point since 2001, according to new statistics from the Bureau of Labor Standards (BLS).
In January 2017, 3.2 million people in the US gave their bosses the boot – up from 2.9 million in January 2016, and the highest since February 2001.
That’s the latest in a seven-year-long-climb from the grim lows of mid-2009, and a sign of a confident economy, Yahoo News reported.