PROTESTERS KEPT AWAY FROM TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SITE, STANDARD PROCEDURE BUT DEMOCRATS ARE WACKO ANGRY …KEEP THE LOONIES OUT!
Perfect! Protesters not allowed inside Donald Trump’s inauguration sites, from Lincoln Memorial to other sites on the National Mall. This is SOP for inaugurations and the Democrats are angry that they are not allowed to do it. But don’t expect the paid and unpaid dopehead liberal wackos not to cause a scene, create riots, or even use explosives in order to disrupt the event. Democrat Party sugar daddy George Soros and desperate-for-attention Michael Moore are funding and organizing these chaos. They are masters of stoking mental disorder among Democrats and the Trump-derangement-syndrome among the left is beyond epidemic as of now, more likely go off-charts during inauguration day on January 21, 2016.
The Washington Examiner reports:
National Mall sites shut down for protests during inauguration
Protests scheduled to take place around President-elect Trump’s inauguration next month won’t have access to the Lincoln Memorial and other sites on the National Mall.
The Guardian reported the National Park Service has filed documents securing large swaths of the Mall for inauguration events, essentially shutting them off to protesters. While this is standard procedure for inaugurations, and would have happened if Hillary Clinton was elected instead, it has angered some who planned to protest Trump.
“It hasn’t come up in any way previously, where you’ve had a groundswell of people trying to have access on the Saturday, Jan. 21, and thousands of people want to come, and the government is saying we won’t give you a permit,” said Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, a constitutional rights litigator and the executive director of the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund.
A march on the Lincoln Memorial was scheduled to be held on Jan. 21, and hundreds of thousands of people said on Facebook they planned to attend. Organizers have said they will find a different location for the march.