OLIVE GARDEN DONATES $5K TO RICKY SMITH’S CHARITY AFTER BLACK WAITRESS SAID SHE ‘DOESN’T LIKE SERVING BLACKS’ AND TOLD THEM THEY CANNOT HAVE A WHITE SERVER.
Olive Garden donates $5,000 to comedian Ricky Smith’s charity ‘after a waitress told him she didn’t like serving black people’
- Ricky Smith said he was asked to leave Olive Garden ‘because we asked for a new server because our server said she doesn’t like serving blacks’
- Olive Garden employee said in 911 call the customers were ‘rowdy’ with a female manager and ‘making sexual comments to our server’
- Smith has denied those claims
- Restaurant said it put the waitress, who is black, and manager on leave
- Comedian says Olive Garden donated $5k to his charity and gave him a $1,000 gift card which he’s planning to use on people in need
- Smith says he asked for the waitress and manager to not be fired