THE OBAMAS OWN 5 HOMES – CHICAGO, WASHINGTON D.C., HAWAII, CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK…HEY OBAMA, YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT!
According to net-worths.org, while Obama’s salary as president is only $400k a year. Obama is now worth $12 million with his wealth mainly coming from sales of his two books The Audacity of Hopes and Dreams of My Father. ( Read more: http://net-worths.org/barack-obama-net-worth/#ixzz4Qz1j0oqL )
If you own 5 expensive homes and you are only worth $12 million, that’s not enough to pay for that lifestyle – unless you believe your $12 million is just today and you’d get into $50 million in the near future. I bet the Obamas saw how the Clintons left White House ‘broke’, but are $200-million rich sixteen years later, plus a $2 billion tax-free Clinton Foundation. The Obamas got $12 million now. Imagine how much they would be worth 16 years from now, right Hilary?
HERE ARE THE FIVE HOUSES OF THE OBAMAS:
- 1. CHICAGO
- a Historical Georgian revival home built in 1910 with four fireplaces, glass-door bookcases fashioned from Honduran mahogany, and a 1,000-bottle wine cellar…
2. WASHINGTON D.C.
- The Obamas D.C. home features 9 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms, has 8,200 square feet, and was built in 1928.
- PHOTOS: THE OBAMAS NEW $5.3 MANSION IN WASHINGTON D.C. WITH 9 BEDROOMS AND 8,200 SQ. FT.
( Photo above is a house in Rancho Mirage but not the house Obama purchased )
- According to Page Six, the Obamas bought a house in Rancho Mirage, Calif., a small town located near Palm Springs that is known for its golf resorts and was frequented by Obama during his presidency.
- Sunnylands, a 200-acre estate custom-built by media tycoon and diplomat Walter Annenberg and often referred to as the Camp David of the West, has over the years hosted a veritable army world leaders — Obama has several times met with international power brokers there — and former president Gerald Ford retired to a 6,300-square-foot custom-built home inside the guarded gates of the Thunderbird Country Club.
- Obamas may be buying ‘Magnum, P.I.’ home in Hawaii. The three-acre beachfront estate was purchased this week in a mysterious transaction involving a prominent Obama friend and one of his major donors. ( SOURCE: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-purchase-magnum-pi-home-116233 )
- The five-bedroom house is surrounded by tennis courts, a “historic turtle pond” and ocean-front access with a boathouse and separate bath house, according to a real estate listing.
- The 11,000-square-foot, gated home sits at 41-505 Kalanianaole Highway, backed by green mountains and stands of palm trees.
- The buyers, Waimanalo Paradise LLC, inked a $9.5 million mortgage, suggesting there could be major renovations in store.Chicago attorney and Obama donor Seth Madorsky was listed as the the contact for the company.
5. NEW YORK
Not confirmed yet but rumors persisted since 2015 that the Obamas are considering getting a house in New York.
( Photo above is not the house being considered by the Obamas )
SOURE: The Obamas Are Seriously Considering Moving To New York City [BuzzFeed]