LIBERAL CRYBABIES! COLLEGES CONSOLE FRAGILE STUDENTS, ANARCHISTS RIOTS – THE EXTREME COPING FROM TRAUMA OF TRUMP VICTORY
Rush Limbaugh : In 2004, when John Kerry lost, here in south Florida — I think this was the first time that I was actually aware of it — a bunch of brand-new therapy centers in existing hospitals and clinics sprung up to help Democrat voters who were distraught over John Kerry’s loss. And they got so many customers that a new business was created, postelection stress disorder.
That’s the scenario in 2004. But in 2016, it became a trickle down meltdown from adults to high school students. ( Trump victory sparks student walk-out at Berkeley High School, angry protests across California )
How did it happen? Thanks to Democrat-run schools, the new generation of American students are being groomed to become a bunch of liberal snowflakes – so emotionally fragile they need safe spaces, school counseling for ‘traumatic’ presidential debates, therapy dogs, safety pin symbol, coloring books to calm them, campus cry-in with hot chocolate and tissues for their precious fragile tears, and the usual cancelling of exams and classes because liberal teachers and students too distraught to get out of their beds and face the truth that Donald Trump is the new president and not Hillary Clinton.
SOURCE: Scenes from the liberal meltdown
- The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
- The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
- Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
- Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
- At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.
On the other extreme side of the fragile snowflakes, you have the far-left angry liberal loonies protesting and rioting, with some paid $15/hour by George Soros-funded organizations.