TRUMP NATION! TRUMP WINS FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA AND OHIO WITH BLUE STATES WISCONSON AND MICHIGAN GOING HIS WAY!
( DAILY MAIL ) Trump train steams to victory: Florida, North Carolina and Ohio fall to his insurgent wave a – handing the Republican keys to the White House
- Millions of Americans are heading to the polls after the most divisive and bitter presidential election in recent memory
- Clinton or Trump will need 270 electoral votes to win – Clinton now has 190 while Trump has 201
- Trump claimed wins in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wyoming
- Clinton, a former secretary of state, earned victories in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and the District of Columbia
- States whose winners couldn’t be projected immediately included Arizona, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada and Wisconsin
- As vote-counters put Ohio in Trump’s win column, and took it away from Clinton the New York Times’ live presidential forecast gave the billionaire builder an 91 per cent chance of winning the White House