IF HILLARY CLINTON’S HEALTH IS A COURT CASE AND TOP DOCTORS IN THE COUNTRY AND SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ARE WITNESSES, WHAT WOULD BE THE VERDICT?…I SAY PROVEN GUILTY OF ‘UNFIT TO SERVE’ BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!
WHAT THESE 5 TOP DOCTORS IN THE COUNTRY SAY ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S HEALTH BASED ON THEIR OBSERVATION?
- DR. MARC SIEGEL on Fox News’ Hannity, August 8: “I want to know what her neurological records show,”
In 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain’s records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.
Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners,” Seigel said. “Just that point alone — if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She’ll get a blood-clot.”
“I think a traumatic brain injury with symptoms down the road is very, very likely here especially since she had a blood-clot on her brain. As David mentioned that could lead to a seizure problem. Someone is carrying a [diazepam] pen that you’d use in case of a seizure, a Valium pen, that makes me wonder about that”
2. DR. DAVID SAMADI with Dr. Siegel on Hannity
“The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words,” Dr. David Samadi said. “Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration. They’re holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don’t know. There are questions that are unanswered. What we know today is she’s on thyroid medication, she suffers from hypothyroid, low thyroid, that can cause fatigue and gaining weight and all of that.”
3. DR. DREW PINSKY, August 17 :“America’s most trusted physician”, Appearing on KABC’s “McIntyre in the Morning”, declares he’s ‘gravely concerned for Hillary’:
“I’m gravely concerned….not just about her health but her health care.”
She’s had twice a clot in her leg – these are serious clots that lead to something called pulmonary embolism, which can also cause sudden death. So, she has an underlying recurrent blood clot in her leg, a clot in her transverse sinus…why is she clotting?” he asked.
“And then why would you leave her on the oldest and sort of most treacherous anticoagulant? If you’re going to leave somebody on an anticoagulant, why the oldest, old fashion anticoagulant … Wouldn’t you think somebody who’s a candidate for president (would) have one of the newer anticoagulants that are safer?”
4. HILLARY HAS PARKINSON’S DISEASE, August 12: A top US anesthesiologist of 37 years gave diagnoses under anonymity to avoid breaking any HIPPA laws. He published a 5-page document with conclusion that Hillary Clinton suffers from Parkinson’s disease.
History of Hillary’s Health:
- In 2009, HRC fell and broke her elbow. Little else was made public.[i]
- On December 17, 2012, while Secretary of State, HRC fell and suffered a concussion.[ii] Later, a transverse sinus thrombosis was diagnosed, resulting in chronic anticoagulation therapy. [iii] Her post-concussion syndrome was declared “recovered” in about six months.[iv] The original fall was publicly attributed to dehydration following gastroenteritis.
- An email from Huma Abedin (HRC’s closest advisor) on January 26, 2013, says that HRC “is often confused.”[v]
- Photos show being assisted up what appears to be the steps of a residential porch. This apparently happened in February of 2016. On August 4, 2016, Reuters and Getty published the photos.[vi]
- At a rally on May 2, 2016, HRC demonstrates classic PD hand posturing.[vii] She has no lectern in front, so she starts with her right hand pressed against her chest. At the 18:02 mark, she starts gesturing with her right hand, which is in a very unnatural position that is common in PD.
- On July 21, 2016 HRC was filmed talking to reporters at close range when several spoke at once. Without warning, she started a bizarre head-bobbing episode that must be seen rather than described. After several cycles, she regained control and declared that the reporters “must try the iced chai.”[viii]
- On July 28, 2016, during the balloon drop, HRC suddenly looks up with a frozen wide-mouth and wide-eyed stare. After a couple of seconds she regains control and a more normal expression.[ix]
- On August 5, HRC declared that she had “short circuited”[x] a response to Chris Wallace in an interview that aired July 31 on Fox News Sunday.[xi]
- August 6, 2016, at a campaign rally, HRC freezes with wide eyes in response to protestors. A large black male who commonly accompanies her leans in and tells her “It’s OK. We’re not going anywhere. Keep talking…” Shortly after, she laughs strangely and then says “OK. Here we are. We’ll keep talking.”[xii]
- Several recent photos show HRC with an inappropriately exaggerated wide-mouthed smile and extreme wide-open eyes. Several videos show her laughing inappropriately and for extended periods. Numerous events have been interrupted by prolonged episodes of coughing unrelated to any infectious cause.
- This discussion will not argue that the black male is carrying a diazepam injector, since there is a plausible argument that it is actually a small flashlight, and is seen in other video to be such. We will also not discuss the circular area on her tongue. It appears to be the site of a mass excision. Benign explanations that do not bear on chronic health issues may easily be proffered.
View Full PDF HERE
5. DR. ROBERT LAHITA, August 18: Top doctor and Rutgers University Professor of Medicine Bob Lahita appear on Fox Business saying that concerns over Hillary Clinton’s health are not a conspiracy theory and that Clinton should be assessed by an impartial panel of physicians.
“This is a very unusual story with Hillary. The very fact that she’s having these clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy.”
“We should be able to see the laboratory results ourselves, the letter is kind of a summary (it) doesn’t go into much detail”
“I think both candidates should be very forthcoming and perhaps have an impartial panel of physicians review the data and make that kind of decision before Americans go to the polls,”
“We owe it to the country, we owe it to the voters, not only for the presidential candidates, but also for the vice-presidential candidates – particularly in this election,”
WHAT SECRET SERVICE AGENTS AND COPS SAY ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S HEALTH CONDITION?
- Former NYPD John Cardillo told Breitbart News :
Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.
2. ( InfoWars ) The Secret Service source reached out to Infowars reporter Joe Biggs during the recent Republican National Convention in Cleveland and confirmed the following information:
– Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease;
– Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.
– Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;
– Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down;
– Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition;
– The source told us that this information was relayed to the press by others, but they were too afraid to run it, so Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland three weeks ago because they trusted us to run this news unfiltered.
HILLARY MEDICAL RECORDS BOMBSHELL! HILLARY CLINTON HAS SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA, ACCORDING TO RECORDS BY HER PHYSICIAN DR. LISA BARDACK …HILLARY, SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE-FUNDED NURSING HOME NOW!
HILLARY CLINTON’S NOT-SO-HEALTHY PHOTOS FROM 2013 TO PRESENT…PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN THE LIBERAL MEDIA’S DELIBERATE SILENCE!
HILLARY CLINTON DEFINITELY WITHOUT BOTOX. BUT AGE IS NOT A DISEASE SO BOTOX IS NOT BAD IF YOU’RE A FEMALE PUBLIC FIGURE AND THEREFORE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER HEALTH BUT WITH VANITY.
2013: LOOKS LIKE A BRUISED PICTURE OF HILLARY CLINTON AFTER HER RUMORED BRAIN SURGERY THAT NOT EVEN A MAKE-UP OR BOTOX CAN FIX.
Hillary Clinton leaves hospital on January 2, 2013 after blood clot surgery, seen wearing glasses.
January 22, 2013: Her famous Benghazi testimony ‘What difference does it make?’. Here she’s seen wearing stick-on prisms on her glasses which are used to assist people experiencing double vision.
HILLARY CLINTON PHOTOS
The tongue lesion. How did it get there?
The never ending coughing spell during election campaign.
Secret Service agent propping up Hillary during speech.
Her famous short circuit episode in front of reporters.
August 4, 2016: The presence of her medical team got noticed by public after a Las Vegas rally when the guy above tried to calm her down after left-wing animal rights protesters disrupt the event and shook Hillary so bad she looked scared and disoriented for few seconds.
August 7, 2016: The Drudge Report headline that made the liberal media’s head spin but deliberately decided to ignore as if it’s nothing of interest.
Hillary Clinton ‘open-mouth-duck-face’ at the DNC convention last July.
THE FAMOUS STOOL REPORT SPOTTED AT HILLARY’S RALLY!
I think there’s more to come. I fear the debates will bring a lot of short circuit episodes for Hillary.